• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Autistic YouTuber recommendations?

Buttonsy

Loser
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
I'm trying to surround myself with more media that is representative of my life, so since I'm Autistic, I've been wanting to find more Autistic YouTubers! Not necessarily ones who exclusively talk about their Autism, but are openly Autistic (not just speculated to be). (I'd rather not get recommendations for channels by non-Autistic parents of Autistic children talking about all the personal details of their children, those channels tend to make me extremely uncomfortable)

I already watch Neurowonderful/Ask an Autistic/Amythest Schaber, and Rian Phin, and I've tried watching TheMysteriousMrEnter but I just can't really get into his content.

EDIT: If people could stop recommending CWC that'd be swell, I kind of wanted representation so recommending me really notoriousy bad YouTubers isn't... that
Also misgendering people isn't cool

Last edited:
chris chan is a good person to watch since as you watch her you understand how people can turn out if they blame every bad act that they do on their autism

Last edited:
i used to watch willow hope, havent in ages- not sure if she's still going.. i believe she's either autistic or has aspergers.. my bad if that's invalidating with that mix up! (-:

Most 'autistic' youtubers are self diagnosed and from what I can tell not actually autistic in a few cases. You're better off watching people you have interests in common with. After all, what one persons experience of the condition is might be the exact opposite to yours. Try not to get to thinking that autism as a diagnosis means you have the same symptoms/problems as others, as someone who's met dozens of people with autism and pdd nos, no one has ever had the same problems as I do.

I see a lot of young people get caught in that trap, so try not to split the world up like that. Sharing values and interests is a much better foundation than sharing a developmental disorder.

Filthy Frank best youtuber ofc

chris chan is a good person to watch since as you watch her you understand how people can turn out if they blame every bad act that they do on their autism

go, sonichu! go out and zap to the extreme!

also frankie macdonald is a lovely person

Back