The orange candy collectible! (make it available in this years shop)

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Party Animals 🥳
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Perfect Pear
Perfect Peach
Perfect Orange
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Apple
Durian
Lemon
Persimmon
Mango
Lychee
This amazing candy was introduced along with the purple candy in last years halloween event, but there was a serious problem, they were near impossible to get and you can't trade them! Let's make these available in the shop this halloween! (or at least tradeable...)

Can ya'll just hold onto yer willies and wait until Halloween draws closer like damn, all this talk is making me start to stress about planning my 80th birthday.

Can ya'll just hold onto yer willies and wait until Halloween draws closer like damn, all this talk is making me start to stress about planning my 80th birthday.

LMAO bring back the Purple Candy too while you're at it. When it's closer to Halloween, of course.

Hehe, add lollipops as well •▲•

Dusty scroll hasn't got a rerelease either :rolleyes:

Nah keep orange candy retired, I love the rarity.

Last edited:
I think i was second after hilaruhsaur to get the Purple candy....

I like the rarity factor, but those two don't match up with absolutely any other collectibles sooooo
I was hoping for an orange feather in this fair, but no we had to have two-tone feathers :)

jk, fresh feather is my favorite thx mods

Jake,

Why do you always sound so angry? Time for some Prozac, my friend...? Its all ok, man....its all ok!

Can we wait until the Fair ends please thank you

Can we wait until the Fair ends please thank you

We joke about cancelling the fair, but can we actually cancel Halloween this time? Every new "collectible", "event" or "bring back x" thread pushes it closer to the undisclosed number that cancels it for everyone?

We joke about cancelling the fair, but can we actually cancel Halloween this time? Every new "collectible", "event" or "bring back x" thread pushes it closer to the undisclosed number that cancels it for everyone?

Your scaring me Tom...

I need 6 orange candies and 6 dark candies pls, for free. and make them so I can show them in an alternating fashion thnx

Oh! Yes! Bring back the elusive dark candy as well! I can see it now, a collectible bar covered in purple and dark candys in a checkerboard pattern... posting at its finest...

Back