breakfast

i eat oatmeal pulverized with bananas c:

quick and delicious!

Cereal is my life! It's pretty much all I have every morning, and it's also one of my favorite foods/snacks. Although I usually have it for breakfast. I tend to have a bowl of cereal at just about anytime of the day when I am hungry and need something easy to make! ^-^

either porridge or yogurt or nothing, i have a bad habit of skipping breakfast

basis of my breakfast is jordan's country crisp cereal, with semi skimmed milk. i sometimes have fruit, yoghourt or something else small with it.

For breakfast today I had a glass of half v8 tomato juice, half grapefruit juice.

I usually have scrambled eggs on toast, since it's quick and easy to make. The washing up afterwards is a pain though. I like to take the easy route when it comes to breakfast, so sometimes i'll have just toast or nothing if i'm feeling lazy.

Last edited:
I don't have breakfast. I wake up at 4am each day, go back to sleep until 6:15am, and then go to work to get in at 7am. I work until 9am, go on break, and have an energy drink.

I get up with just enough time to get ready and out the door. I love breakfast food but I never have time :( My ideal breakfast is probably omelette or something like that cause I loveeeee eggs

i always eat yoghurt and cereal. i don't drink anything for breakfast because it makes me feel sick and before i would always get headaches during the day because i didn't drink enough but now i drink water with my medication and bring a water bottle with me to school so i dont have that problem anymore!! yay

I always eat breakfast. I get hungry fast and need the food. But not when I first get up though cause it can make me sick too

I usually have any of the following: cereal (sometimes will add a banana), bagels (with either butter or cream cheese, sometimes tuna), scrambled eggs and toast (or a tortilla as a wrap), muffins, waffles or pancakes, or sometimes banana bread accompanying any mentioned.

It all depends on what I feel like having. I always like to have a big meal so I don't get hungry as easily. :)

Back