• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

breakfast

i eat oatmeal pulverized with bananas c:

quick and delicious!

Cereal is my life! It's pretty much all I have every morning, and it's also one of my favorite foods/snacks. Although I usually have it for breakfast. I tend to have a bowl of cereal at just about anytime of the day when I am hungry and need something easy to make! ^-^

I have either porridge or leftovers from yesterday's lunch!

either porridge or yogurt or nothing, i have a bad habit of skipping breakfast

basis of my breakfast is jordan's country crisp cereal, with semi skimmed milk. i sometimes have fruit, yoghourt or something else small with it.

For breakfast today I had a glass of half v8 tomato juice, half grapefruit juice.

I usually have scrambled eggs on toast, since it's quick and easy to make. The washing up afterwards is a pain though. I like to take the easy route when it comes to breakfast, so sometimes i'll have just toast or nothing if i'm feeling lazy.

Last edited:
I don't have breakfast. I wake up at 4am each day, go back to sleep until 6:15am, and then go to work to get in at 7am. I work until 9am, go on break, and have an energy drink.

I get up with just enough time to get ready and out the door. I love breakfast food but I never have time :( My ideal breakfast is probably omelette or something like that cause I loveeeee eggs

i always eat yoghurt and cereal. i don't drink anything for breakfast because it makes me feel sick and before i would always get headaches during the day because i didn't drink enough but now i drink water with my medication and bring a water bottle with me to school so i dont have that problem anymore!! yay

I always eat breakfast. I get hungry fast and need the food. But not when I first get up though cause it can make me sick too

usually something like cereal or oatmeal. i rarely ever have a large breakfast.

I usually have any of the following: cereal (sometimes will add a banana), bagels (with either butter or cream cheese, sometimes tuna), scrambled eggs and toast (or a tortilla as a wrap), muffins, waffles or pancakes, or sometimes banana bread accompanying any mentioned.

It all depends on what I feel like having. I always like to have a big meal so I don't get hungry as easily. :)

The occasional bagel, but otherwise I use the time to sleep and just steal a milk carton from the school.

Back