Andromeda Potion
Green Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg
Aurora Sky
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Flower Glow Wand
what do you have for breakfast?

i have weetabix, with a lot of milk. then i crush and up and put a timer on for 5 mins so it can become all mushy, i haven't tried porridge though :( sometimes i have a pita bread with butter & tomatoes in them.

omnomnom

I had cereal and coffee today! I don't really have a consistent breakfast planned out though, I'll pretty much eat anything that's around the house or easy to make.

Depends. Good ol' black coffee is a go to for me.

If I'm hungry I'll have a bagel or toast with peanut butter.

i usually either skip breakfast or make it a very modest one, like a very little bowl of yogurt or cottage cheese

I've not eaten breakfast regularly for eight or so years now I think. It's gotten to the point where if we go on holiday and we're staying in a particular establishment that provides breakfast included with the accommodation then I will eat but I never feel right afterwards. As if my stomach hasn't woken up to process it? I know that's complete rubbish so I wonder if it is starting to be something in my head instead of a truly physical response. Possibly something to work on in the future.

If it's quick usually and english muffin with butter or peanut butter or toast with peanut butter and bananas. That it just some cereal and fruit or something.

If I'm going all out I love sausage or bacon with waffles and breakfast potatoes.

I used to like eggs and now I hate them.

usually a bagel or cereal or something, otherwise i just skip breakfast when i'm busy with school/work/etc

I'm not really a fan of breakfast so I usually skip it when I'm not going to work but if I have to work I usually just have toast cause I know I'll be dying before my first break

During school I usually just have coffee cause I don't like feeling full all day, I get sick easily, but like on special days I'll have an omelette or some toast and peanut butter. This summer though I've been eating breakfast most days, omelettes or peanut butter toast usually.

jordan's country crisp cereal w/ semi skimmed milk

then maybe one of the following add ons:

- earl grey tea (w/ milk + sugar)
- hot chocolate
- yoghurt (fruit flavoured)
- fruit (apple or banana)

Usually rye toast and fruit with some coffee , but I do enjoy larger breakfasts like biscuits and gravy and fried eggs with bacon

I actually went out to breakfast yesterday, got a really yummy omelet, some hash browns and two biscuits!

Most of the time I'll eat whatever for breakfast, not exclusively breakfast foods, because breakfast is technically my dinner.

When I'm off to school I usually don't eat anything.
When I'm off to work I'll just have a pie.
When I have days off I'll probably have tuna or buy breakfast.

always cereal, krave is my favourite (though i never have it to eat,) so like weetabix, cheerios, shreddies... regular boring stuff. if i have nutella ill have toast sometimes

Back