• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

worst candy/sweets flavoring??

pizzapie44

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
what's your least favorite flavoring for any candy? (ex. cherry, blue raspberry, grape, lime)

i'm not talking about any specific brand or food item, just in general.

in my opinion anything that's grape-flavored tastes like cough syrup. it's disgusting ): ):

orange is also pretty bad but there's a few good orange flavored things like orange bottle caps and sour patch kids.

I always avoid orange flavoured lollies, yucky. I've had watermelon flavoured lollies in the past too and they were gross.

Root beer flavor, it taste like battery acid.

Last edited:
Licorice, cinnamon, lime, sometimes cherry... anything soda flavored

Like 90% of jellybean flavors too

grape, black currant, lemon, cherry... and certain kinds of licorice

I don't like sweets in general, so all flavours are disgusting :)

basically any sweet ever to have been created on earth (except blackcurrant winegums) are disgusting :(

basically any sweet ever to have been created on earth (except blackcurrant winegums) are disgusting

(this might have been posted lots of times, if yes then it's not showing up on my screen :()

basically any sweet ever to have been created on earth (except blackcurrant winegums) are disgusting

(this might have been posted lots of times, if yes then it's not showing up on my screen :()

Watermelon, it doesn't even taste like the real stuff, I don't even know why they call it watermelon.

Last edited:
Watermelon is horrible and it never tastes like actual watermelons and it's so weird and ew.

However, the banana does not actually taste like bananas either but it's really nice anyway. Extinct flavourings are good, apparently.

Back