• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

worst candy/sweets flavoring??

With sweets that have multiple flavours (Starbursts, skittles ect) I tend to dislike the lemon and lime flavours. Also, root beer flavoured stuff tastes pretty gross.

I hate most of them except for Blue Rasberry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait oh my god is there actually a pizza flavored candy?? i don't even need to taste it to know it's disgusting

I know Dum Dums had pizza, popcorn, and some other weird flavors.

I hate lemon candy or lemon anything that's artificial. So gross. I'll pick them out of candy like Skittles and Sour Patch Kids. Don't really like lime or orange either but I'll tolerate them.

Lemon and orange candies.

And I'm not too fond of the cinnamon flavored ones either.

Anything cinnamon flavored. I love cinnamon on toast, pancakes and cinnamon rolls, etc. But if it's candy, that is repulsive.

i absolutely hate watermelon and banana flavored candy, and i don't like root beer flavored candy either

Anything that is "banana flavored" is guaranteed to taste like ****.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I agree on the candy part and most banana flavoured things... but I admit I love banana milk u_u

I really dislike licorice and root beer flavoured things.

grape and orange are pretty offensive flavors. root beer is also pretty gross. i'm also not a fan of mint or cinnamon flavor.

Raspberry. I'm not a fan of the actual fruit, so that could be part of it, but it doesn't taste like anything from nature, IMO. Also, cherry candies always remind me of cough syrup, which is nasty in and of itself.

Back