Shop Request any Custom QR Code for 3 TBT!

Ok, I'm starting to work on them. :)
I'm working on the paths and flags first instead of the clothing.
And hey PunctuallyAbsent, I love your idea of the Undertale Paths.
But I have a few questions.
Is this the walkway you were talking about? / x \
If so, do you like the style?
Also, what do you mean by the coast? Could you be a bit more specific?
Thanks.

And hey punctuallyAbsent, I love your idea of the Undertale Paths.
But I have a few questions.
Is this the walkway you were talking about? / x \
If so, do you like the style?
Also, what do you mean by the coast? Could you be a bit more specific?
Thanks.

yes! that's exactly what i wanted!!

and ah.. i'm no good at explaining things but i'll try?
the game has those walkways as just small bridges over all the water that flows through the area-- what i want is for the path to be the water itself with the boardwalk over all of it! what i meant by shore is that to make it look like it's a river that flows under a walkway there probably need to be patterns to either side or corner of every path piece showing the water's edge with a bit of the dark ground of the Waterfall area next to that; otherwise having just the boardwalk path like in the image you sent wouldn't look right y'know?
(in effect i'm saying it would be a three-pattern-wide path)

Can I request a black marble path with lights on the side? Kind of like this (the first path and the last 4) but I want the marble tiles to be just a bit bigger and the separations to be a darker black. Basically the fancy tile flooring WA flooring item with yellowish lights on the side (just like the ones on the pic but bigger)

I don't know if I explained that well enough but I'm looking forward to the patterns if you're okay with my request.

Ooo you're amazing for doing this!
Could I request a town flag? My town is autumn themed, so maybe like a dawn sky with some autumn tree tops showing at the bottom? A crescent moon with stars would be cool too ^.^

I'm going to order one! :)
Could you create a town flag for me as well?
My town theme is mythical, and...
Well...
I like flowers?

OHHH CRAP I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT MY ORDERS
anyways
I made flowers, but I was running out of colours, and they ended up looking like vines. So I just went with the vine idea. I hope you like the castle. If you want, I can exclude a few colours and make it more colourful instead of grey. I don't really think it suits the mythic idea of what you were talking about to be honest, and I can definitely change it if you want.
I am going to quickly catch up with orders, so yeah. All of the above orders have been accepted too.
Taking more requests, and the shop is back in business.

Last edited:
Can I request a black marble path with lights on the side? Kind of like this (the first path and the last 4) but I want the marble tiles to be just a bit bigger and the separations to be a darker black. Basically the fancy tile flooring WA flooring item with yellowish lights on the side (just like the ones on the pic but bigger)

I don't know if I explained that well enough but I'm looking forward to the patterns if you're okay with my request.
Okay, I understand everything but what do you mean by 'wanting to make the square tiles bigger'? Do you want to make them, like, divided into equal quarters or something? Or do you want one path = one square? Thanks.

Back