• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Request any Custom QR Code for 3 TBT!

Chick

Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (34) +
Welcome to my QR Code Art Shop!

You can request any thing that you could make from QR Codes!
This includes shirts, dresses, umbrellas, paths, flags, face cut-out standees and etc.
If you don't have the Sewing Machine, I also include the general template of it, and the colours.
You can request anything! Orders will probably be ready in 1 hour or less.
They each cost 3 TBT!
Feel free to order anything.

Example:
IMG_4578.jpg
Will be adding more!

IMG_4588.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, so I made it! I'm assuming that it'll actually save as a path design, but you can wear it as a shirt since there's no difference with the sleeves. If you want a designed sleeve, then I'll edit it for free. If you don't like it, you can have a refund. If the QR Code doesn't work, please contact me and I'll sort the problem out. :blush:
IMG_4588.jpg
Thanks! I'll add this to my list of examples.

Last edited:
Would you like to make my town a flag? I don't really know what I want, My town is full of hybrids and flowers in general and of course I'm sure it's preeeettttyy obvious I love clyde. Some of my fav flowers in game are blue and purple pansies (really any pansy), jacobs ladders, yellow tulips, gold and red roses, pink and black cosmos. Clyde doesn't need to be included, it can just be a flag of a field of flowers. Like I said idek what I want but with this info im sure you will make something that i'll love :D

Last edited:
Would you like to make my town a flag? I don't really know what I want, My town is full of hybrids and flowers in general and of course I'm sure it's preeeettttyy obvious I love clyde. Some of my fav flowers in game are blue and purple pansies (really any pansy), jacobs ladders, yellow tulips, gold and red roses, pink and black cosmos. Clyde doesn't need to be included, it can just be a flag of a field of flowers. Like I said idek what I want but with this info im sure you will make something that i'll love :D
Yay! I'd love to make your town flag. Reading through your detailed post, I can imagine a flag with Clyde, with a background with all those flowers. How would you think that'd work? I'm pretty good at villager pixel art, and making different flowers would be simple and fun, and it'd turn out to look colourful. How do you feel about that? If you want something more specific, feel free to say anything.

I'm going to order one! :)
Could you create a town flag for me as well?
My town theme is mythical, and...
Well...
I like flowers?

I'm going to order one! :)
Could you create a town flag for me as well?
My town theme is mythical, and...
Well...
I like flowers?
Hmm... mythical and flowers.
I suppose I can imagine some flowers behind a mythical castle...?
Or maybe flowers with a mythical colour tone or something..
What do you think?

I'd really love if you could make me a pastel sweater with a gradient that goes from blue to purple!

do you do clothes? bc if so would u be able to make an outfit for an oc?? :eek:

^ All above orders are accepted ^

do you do clothes? bc if so would u be able to make an outfit for an oc?? :eek:

Yes, I do! I use patterns via the actual game. I'd love to make your OC some clothes. What would you like?

could you do a path for me, please? i've been looking for a certain kind of path for eons and it'd be a literal life-saver for my town if you could help me out ;w;

what i need is a boardwalk path that looks like the walkways (and the water underneath them) that go through the Waterfall area of the game Undertale.
picture ref:
undertale-0006.png
(but instead of it all being water with just little bridges across, i want the bridge part as the whole path with the water under it and a bit to each side)

i would need:
horizontal path piece
vertical path piece
four corner path pieces
an intersection piece
pieces that would go to the sides of all those pieces (except the intersection piece) and have the edges of the waterway that runs underneath the boardwalk, with a bit of shore/ground attached

and if i somehow haven't scared you off yet..
it would also be lovely if you could make some qrs for just the water in the area too? like,
one all-water (three separates, one with the lily pads and two with the cat-tails facing left and right, would be super appreciated as well)
one with the shore to the left, one to right, one above, one below
four corner pieces with the shore to two sides

i've tried this all myself but it's just beyond my ability :c
i realize this is.. a lot.. the '27 patterns' kind of a lot.. but i'm willing to pay as much you want for it all!! even double

Last edited:
Hmm... mythical and flowers.
I suppose I can imagine some flowers behind a mythical castle...?
Or maybe flowers with a mythical colour tone or something..
What do you think?
Aaa yes that's good :)

Back