• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ~Temporarily CLOSED~ ♦My Turnip Shop! ♦ (Portraits+Signatures!)

Style: 1 + animation
Reference: (x) - (best ref of hair) - (best ref of dress)
Special requests?: She has waist long hair, lots of eyelashes, blush, and the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses. She is very innocent sweet and childlike. You can find a description of her and her likes in the first ref. I dont know what background I want, all I know is I dont want it to be dark, transparent with pops of color is more than okay. #eed7cb is a great color to use, also I love love love the way you did allainah's background especially the hearts. I know I want flowers in the picture. Her fav flowers are pansies of every color but especially blue ones, pink and black cosmos, yellow tulips, jacobs ladders, and gold roses. She loves butterflies, snails, and beetles. I love the way you drew aleshapie's eye winking with the eyeshadow and eyelashes please do something similar with mine! I want her to be winking maybe with her tongue out or just a simple closed mouth smile, i'll leave it up to you.
Text: None
Format: Gif and Png
Total Price: 325tbt

All set~~ I tried to fit in everything you requested (minus some flowers/bugs) >< But I hope you like it and let me know if you need any small changes! (GIF) (PNG)
JqCRNBQ.gif

I enjoyed making the red bunny balloon LOL. This pose turned out really anime too ^^; I hope you like it! (x)
Yb0wno8.png

Ah! I love it, the hair looks great!! Sending TBT right now~
Ty for doing the balloon too ^-^

super cute art, if you ever open up non-mayor slots I'll deffs be ordering ; v;

aaaahhhhh
I hope it's okay to post? ;_____;
I hesitated with getting my OC drawn but I just adore your mayors so much.... maybe later? :blush:

Style: 1, full body mayor
Reference: (x) (more references under "view more")
Special requests?: I would like her ponytail visible on the side as well as her hibiscus pin. If possible I would also like a few hibiscus flowers in the background, red and yellow? the pose can be anything happy/cheerful ^^
Text: "Mayor Ariane"
Format: png please
Total Price: 250 tbt

thank you so much for considering! I want to buy so many drawings from you ahhh

Last edited:
aaaahhhhh
I hope it's okay to post? ;_____;
I hesitated with getting my OC drawn but I just adore your mayors so much.... maybe later? :blush:

Style: 1, full body mayor
Reference: (x) (more references under "view more")
Special requests?: I would like her ponytail visible on the side as well as her hibiscus pin. If possible I would also like a few hibiscus flowers in the background, red and yellow? the pose can be anything happy/cheerful ^^
Text: "Mayor Ariane"
Format: png please
Total Price: 250 tbt

thank you so much for considering! I want to buy so many drawings from you ahhh ♥

Yes ma'am! : D

Last edited:
Back