• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ~Temporarily CLOSED~ ♦My Turnip Shop! ♦ (Portraits+Signatures!)

Ok!^^ I'll be working on your order tonight so I'll be on, or I'll be on tomorrow as well! I'm EST.

Ermm I put "closed til further notice" after finishing pearls' because I'm thinking of temporarily closing my shop.. maybe I'll just delete the slot because someone else posted thinking it was open as well. :( ; sorry sorry! can't accept anything atm because my life is too blah.

understood, i'm sorry bothering you! my fault for failing to notice the title edit. i hope you feel better soon.

understood, i'm sorry bothering you! my fault for failing to notice the title edit. i hope you feel better soon.

It's not a bother at all! I wish I had time to do more.:) thanks so much for coming back.

Style: Full body

Reference: http://i.imgur.com/7APPsi8.png (her eyes are bright blue, please draw them in the same style as Bunnilla's mayor)

Special requests?: (Specific colors you want, certain pose/expression, town fruits added, tools?): Could you pretty please put a tiny Marshal on her shoulder? I could pay extra. Also, I would like her to wink and there to be animated hearts around her. I would like the background to have the main colors of my mayor's outfit. Could my mayor be reaching up to pet Marshal?

Format: both

Total Price(IGB or RLC): IGB

Here's the png, jpg, and gifs: (x) (o) : ) Let me know if you need any changes!
hXiDLO6.gif

Style: 2
Reference: [x] [x] [x]
Special requests?: stars around him, just something that goes with the color scheme? and smiling / the stars animated
Text: none
Format: Gif
Total Price(IGB or RLC): IGB 2,800,000?

Edit: wait I'm really dumb and put 3 by accident, I meant 2 like the bust portrait lol

I hope I got all the details right ^^! (x)
ZnCaUeY.gif

Back