• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ~Temporarily CLOSED~ ♦My Turnip Shop! ♦ (Portraits+Signatures!)

AAAAAAAAHHHH she's so gorgeous!!!!
I can't say enough good things about your art ;________; it's so beautiful and you have such a good attention to details! her hair is simply heavenly *___________*
and I'm so glad you enjoyed drawing her! :')
thank you so much for another one of my favorite pieces ♥
(I will definitely come back again and again lmao)

AAAAAAAAHHHH she's so gorgeous!!!!
I can't say enough good things about your art ;________; it's so beautiful and you have such a good attention to details! her hair is simply heavenly *___________*
and I'm so glad you enjoyed drawing her! :')
thank you so much for another one of my favorite pieces ♥
(I will definitely come back again and again lmao)

Omg thank you for your kind words *-* I'm so flattered. <3 <3
I sent you a VM and you can come over any time. ^^

just wondering, do you want half the bells now and half after? or all of them before or after? just so i know

just wondering, do you want half the bells now and half after? or all of them before or after? just so i know

Thanks for asking! - I feel like since it's a lot we may as well just do it all at once, so let's do it after? I'll be finished with it tonight.

Thanks for asking! - I feel like since it's a lot we may as well just do it all at once, so let's do it after? I'll be finished with it tonight.

that works for me!
what timezone are you in/what time were you thinking? i'm on cst, but i stay up til like 2am usually, so i'll probably be able to trade whenever is good for your schedule

that works for me!
what timezone are you in/what time were you thinking? i'm on cst, but i stay up til like 2am usually, so i'll probably be able to trade whenever is good for your schedule

Oh that sounds perfect.. because I'm in EST and I usually stay up until 3 or 4am haha. I'll message you when I'm done then!

Oh it's totally up to you! :) I probably won't get to yours until tomorrow
I don't mind! I'll be available tomorrow any time after like 6pm gmt if you are? ^^ And that's fine! c:

Are you still available? sorry I wasn't on earlier. I'll come on at that time tomorrow ^^

No worries! So tomorrow, Thursday, at 6pm GMT/ 11pm EST? Right? : ) i'll set a reminder on my phone or you could also send me a VM. I'll probably be around and working on orders at that time.

No worries! So tomorrow, Thursday, at 6pm GMT/ 11pm EST? Right? : ) i'll set a reminder on my phone or you could also send me a VM. I'll probably be around and working on orders at that time.

Yep! I'll make sure to be online then, though I'm free all night anyway ^^

Style:Bust
Reference: https://imgur.com/a/13vlN
Background:pastel purple planet and another pastel purple planet with a ring around it if you could please animate it id be very happy.
Special requests?: (Specific colors you want, certain pose/expression, town fruits added, tools?): Animated head bopper things lol can they like glow and then like glow brighter and then go back to normal and then glow bright again and the cycle continues etc xD
Text: -
Format: (Which formats you need: Gif for animation, jpg, png, or both?): gif
Total Price(IGB or RLC): 3 million igb or more

Style:Bust
Reference: https://imgur.com/a/13vlN
Background:pastel purple planet and another pastel purple planet with a ring around it if you could please animate it id be very happy.
Special requests?: (Specific colors you want, certain pose/expression, town fruits added, tools?): Animated head bopper things lol can they like glow and then like glow brighter and then go back to normal and then glow bright again and the cycle continues etc xD
Text: -
Format: (Which formats you need: Gif for animation, jpg, png, or both?): gif
Total Price(IGB or RLC): 3 million igb or more

Hi! thanks for posting but my slots are full atm! : ) feel free to repost your order later though! thank you!

you have such a nice art style! :0 <3

Style: style 1
Reference: x
Special requests?: any pose is fine. maybe like stars in the background? and can he be blinking or something? c:
Text: n/a
Format: gif
Total Price(IGB or RLC): 5mil 300k igb?

Weeee
I really liked doing this one : ) Let me know if I got all the details right! (x)
NEynaZM.gif

so i saw that you finished pearls' order and figured i'd post this?? if that's not allowed until the actual front post says a slot is open just lemme know

Style: 1~
Reference:
4390466_plz01xcVQtvkdiv.png
Special requests: he's supposed to have faint scars over both eyes like claw marks because long story short he was blinded by an angry beast
also he's a kitsune and has nine fluffy tails the same color as his hair (i couldn't find any item in the dollmaker i had to use that would give him tails, rip
Text: none
Format: png is fine!!
Total Price(IGB or RLC): 5m igb

Let me know when you're ready for me to deliver the Bells. :)

Ok!^^ I'll be working on your order tonight so I'll be on, or I'll be on tomorrow as well! I'm EST.

so i saw that you finished pearls' order and figured i'd post this?? if that's not allowed until the actual front post says a slot is open just lemme know

Style: 1~
Reference:
4390466_plz01xcVQtvkdiv.png
Special requests: he's supposed to have faint scars over both eyes like claw marks because long story short he was blinded by an angry beast
also he's a kitsune and has nine fluffy tails the same color as his hair (i couldn't find any item in the dollmaker i had to use that would give him tails, rip
Text: none
Format: png is fine!!
Total Price(IGB or RLC): 5m igb

Ermm I put "closed til further notice" after finishing pearls' because I'm thinking of temporarily closing my shop.. maybe I'll just delete the slot because someone else posted thinking it was open as well. :( ; sorry sorry! can't accept anything atm because my life is too blah.

Ok!^^ I'll be working on your order tonight so I'll be on, or I'll be on tomorrow as well! I'm EST.

Cool, I'm in the same time zone. I should be available in the late afternoon/evening. I'll message you when I'm able to trade. I can't wait to see my piece! :)

Back