Shop ~Temporarily CLOSED~ ♦My Turnip Shop! ♦ (Portraits+Signatures!)

Style: 2
Reference:
TuyY99C.png
Special requests?: (Specific colors you want, certain pose/expression, town fruits added, tools?) Could you put plants in the background if possible?
Text: n/a
Format: (Which formats you need: Gif for animation, jpg, png, or both?) png / jpg, whichever works best for you i guess c:
Total Price: 200 tbt

i've been waiting for a slot to open all week! i have more tbt in the abd so don't worry about me being able to pay ; v ; i love your art~

I hope you like it ^-^ please lemme know if you want any changes. (x)
zlf0ECl.png

I saw that there's a space for a slot, hope it's ok to post this now? O:

Style: 1
Reference: http://toyhou.se/30493.eous
Special requests?: Maybe add some stars around him? www
Text: -
Format: png / gif please!
Total Price: 300tbt

thanks for considering!!

hello again! :blush:

Reference: (x)
Special requests?: Details about her personality are included in the link, so any pose fitting that will do! I would love a transparent background with some decorations behind her - possibly flowers and sparkles of the same color scheme? also, if the flower crown is too much trouble, I don't mind having just a couple hibiscus-like flowers ^^
Text: none
Format: png
Total Price(IGB or RLC): 2,5 mil IGB (I hope we can work out timezones - I live in France so I'm available in US mornings and afternoons)

thank you very much! ♥

Style: 3 (signature)
Reference:
kabuki
phoebe
phil
eugene
fang
sterling
ken
marshal
leopold
colton

i'd like them all to be wearing winter-weather type clothing, if possible, please
the more complicated mayor (i'm sorry in advance)
DI7CJCtV4AEKfaY
DI7BKARUwAAU685
DI7A9maVYAAl0nC
xldMB.png

PLEASE NOTE: honestly the only things the artist got right here were the sash, shoes, paint-tipped ponytail, and eye color, please use this as a reference for those things!
main clothes:
brown tee shirt with yellow sleeves, and teal blue triangles on the sleeves
suspenders
khaki/explorer pants
black leggings
boots (as seen in the fourth ref pics

accessories:
rainbow feather
blue sash full of vials of paint
black scarf with teal blue and gold sparkles

the much, much less complicated mayor (again i'm really sorry)
wYQ5J.png
wYQ7l.png
main clothes:
yellow turtleneck sweater
black midriff-length leather jacket with white fur-lined hem and hood, and a dragon skull with yellow eyes on the left upper sleeve
black jeans
steel-toe boots

accessories:
'student cap', except the symbol on the front of the hat is silver and not gold
'triangle shades'
two silver dogtags on a chain (couldn't got them in the qr :c )

extra note: his eyes are the same as candor's, and he also has a (slightly fluffier and fastened with a normal hairband) ponytail, but no paint on his (lol)
Special requests?: hoo boy ok here we go
-i don't really care what they're doing in the art, sitting, standing, lying on their stomach, a mix of all those, whatever you feel like doing
-i would however like them in this order from left to right: ken, eugene, phil, phoebe, kabuki ((the two mayors in the middle)) marshal, leopold, sterling, colton, fang
-if you could have eugene and phil, and leopold and marshal, be interacting somehow, i'd love you forever, but it's not mandatory
-i'd like them back to back with each other in the middle of the villagers
-candor on the right, holding a large paintbrush in both hands (the artist kind, not the wall-painting kind) and looking over his shoulder at azure; azure on the left, holding his dogtags in his left hand (but like, still wearing the chain they're on-- just having the tags themselves in his palm or fingers or something) and looking down at them

(also, candor's got a positive personality, azure's kind of emotionless/listless)
Format: i have no idea but just a png will probably be great
Total Price(IGB or RLC): 50 mil igb honestly, feel free to ask more

(oh, and the total size can be the full maxed sig size limit, doesn't need to be smaller)

i'm so sorry

Last edited:
you have such a nice art style! :0 <3

Style: style 1
Reference: x
Special requests?: any pose is fine. maybe like stars in the background? and can he be blinking or something? c:
Format: gif
Total Price(IGB or RLC): 5mil 300k igb?

I saw that there's a space for a slot, hope it's ok to post this now? O:

Reference: http://toyhou.se/30493.eous
Special requests?: Maybe add some stars around him? www
Text: -
Format: png / gif please!
Total Price: 300tbt

thanks for considering!!

I'm gonna PM you in case you don't see this but I'm no longer accepting tbt right now, only igb or rlc, so let me know soon if you are okay with that since you posted first.

Special requests?: Details about her personality are included in the link, so any pose fitting that will do! I would love a transparent background with some decorations behind her - possibly flowers and sparkles of the same color scheme? also, if the flower crown is too much trouble, I don't mind having just a couple hibiscus-like flowers ^^
Total Price(IGB or RLC): 2,5 mil IGB (I hope we can work out timezones - I live in France so I'm available in US mornings and afternoons)

thank you very much! ♥

Sure thing! :3 I'm EST but I am pretty flexible I think. I'll keep that in mind though when I message you!

Style: 3 (signature)

Oh wow.. ok, because this is a very detailed special request I'll add a slot for you even though someone filled it before you. It sounds like a challenge but a really fun one haha and I'd be happy to do it!

Special requests?: any pose is fine. maybe like stars in the background? and can he be blinking or something? c:

I believe Jint posted first about the full body order but they put the payment as tbt, so if they respond and end up not wanting it in IGB or RLC then I'll add yours!

Oh wow.. ok, because this is a very detailed special request I'll add a slot for you even though someone filled it before you. It sounds like a challenge but a really fun one haha and I'd be happy to do it!

oh gosh thank you ;w; i'm sorry my mayors are so complex, it ends up being a problem with a lot of potential artists but i can't bring myself to simplify them.. they're special to me y'know?

do you want more than 50 mil by the way? i just put that as a starting price, feel free to raise me on it

oh gosh thank you ;w; i'm sorry my mayors are so complex, it ends up being a problem with a lot of potential artists but i can't bring myself to simplify them.. they're special to me y'know?

do you want more than 50 mil by the way? i just put that as a starting price, feel free to raise me on it

Oh yea, I totally understand! I honestly believe even though artists might have different styles, it's my goal to fulfill what you guys envision.^.^ But no, I think with all the small details in there, 50 seems totally reasonable. I'll make sure to read everything carefully haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please let me know when you have a free slot! Your art is so beautiful. <3

Aw thanks so much! I'm planning on doing at least two orders tonight!

oh shoot didnt see that, lemme submit a new order real quick!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Style: 4 (icon right?)
Reference: https://imgur.com/tNS5x8K
Special requests?: (Specific colors you want, certain pose/expression, town fruits added, tools?) the little dandelion in her hair to be enchanted/ have a simple animation of sparkles or something :)
Text:
Format: (Which formats you need: Gif for animation, jpg, png, or both?) Gif and a png copy with no animation if possible
Total Price: 200tbt?

Hope you like!! I made a png and jpg version, and a transparent/non transparent version of the gif just in case because the dandelion puff is a little hard to see on a white background. Let me know if you need any changes! JPG PNG GIF1 GIF2
Also I'll probably be on tomorrow after 12PM EST^^ PM me any time.
VEdwL6b.gif
xQYZWmr.gif

Last edited:
Hope you like!! I made a png and jpg version, and a transparent/non transparent version of the gif just in case because the dandelion puff is a little hard to see on a white background. Let me know if you need any changes! JPG PNG GIF1 GIF2
Also I'll probably be on tomorrow after 12PM EST^^ PM me any time.
VEdwL6b.gif
xQYZWmr.gif

thank you! i love it so much. i'll contact you when i can ^^

I added you to the slot since Jint isn't gonna keep their order. :3

Hi I'd love to order again if possible!

Reference: http://toyhou.se/792628.001-miles
Special requests?: Any pose you see fit! he's prince-like and elegant! His wings are also ankle-length and you're free to draw him in any version of his outfit! (cloak, no cloak, etc!)
Total Price: 400 TBT

Hope kemonomimi OCs are okay! Thanks for the consideration! ^^

Whew.. all done. I hope i didn't mess up any of the details x.x Hope you like it!! (x)
Nhnen6k.png

Style: Full body

Reference: http://i.imgur.com/7APPsi8.png (her eyes are bright blue, please draw them in the same style as Bunnilla's mayor)

Special requests?: (Specific colors you want, certain pose/expression, town fruits added, tools?): Could you pretty please put a tiny Marshal on her shoulder? I could pay extra. Also, I would like her to wink and there to be animated hearts around her. I would like the background to have the main colors of my mayor's outfit. Could my mayor be reaching up to pet Marshal?

Format: both

Total Price(IGB or RLC): IGB

Last edited:
Dang I would love to order but I can't pay with IGB cause I can't get on the internet on my 3DS atm...
I love your style though! Especially all the pieces you've done so far ;w;

Dang I would love to order but I can't pay with IGB cause I can't get on the internet on my 3DS atm...
I love your style though! Especially all the pieces you've done so far ;w;

Ohh thanks so much! I mean it takes me at least 2 days to finish 4 orders.. and you don't need to pay me till after if you're unable. just to keep in mind ^^

Oh my gosh I absolutely love it~
Everything looks perfect!! ^^ Thank you once again for drawing him and my mayor as well!! <33

Oh good! : D I'm glad! thanks for coming back <3

thank you very much! ♥

o m g.. lemme just say THANK YOU for the first OC/mayor i've drawn that is not smiling lol. I just love her personality that you described. Hope you like ^. ^ (x)
ruDAKzM.png

Reference: [x] [x] [x]
Special requests?: stars around him, just something that goes with the color scheme? and smiling / the stars animated
Format: Gif
Total Price(IGB or RLC): IGB 2,800,000?

Edit: wait I'm really dumb and put 3 by accident, I meant 2 like the bust portrait lol

Last edited:
Back