• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ~Temporarily CLOSED~ ♦My Turnip Shop! ♦ (Portraits+Signatures!)

Style: Full bod
Reference: sta.sh/29t0plea8h2?
Special requests?: Instead of a Jacob's ladder, could you put a white cap like this? And don't forget the bandages on her face! Make her look cool and cute. c:
Text: Mayor Spring of Vanillix
Format: png!
Total Price: 250 ^^

Repost, I hope you're still accepting! ; v;

Style: Style 1, Full Body
Reference: HERE (Mayor)
Special requests?: Something soft and pastely, with maybe some stars around her?
Text: None
Format: GIF and PNG please~
Total Price: 325 TBT

Dunno if too late, but thanks for the consideration regardless. ^^'

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's okay, I will! ^^ Thanks~

Special requests?: Something soft and pastely, with maybe some stars around her?

Skarmoury posted a second before you ;; I'm sorry. You should check back tonight though!

Posted twice by accident o_O this thread is being weird rn.

Style: Avatar
Reference: http://i.imgur.com/3BwZTYH.jpg (He's wearing overalls if you can't tell)
Special requests?: Can I get my mayor fallen asleep on Frita
Format: PNG please
Total Price: 200 TBT

aaaahhhhh
I hope it's okay to post? ;_____;
I hesitated with getting my OC drawn but I just adore your mayors so much.... maybe later? :blush:

Style: 1, full body mayor
Reference: (x) (more references under "view more")
Special requests?: I would like her ponytail visible on the side as well as her hibiscus pin. If possible I would also like a few hibiscus flowers in the background, red and yellow? the pose can be anything happy/cheerful ^^
Text: "Mayor Ariane"
Format: png please
Total Price: 250 tbt

thank you so much for considering! I want to buy so many drawings from you ahhh

Wooo done! I hope you like that i put those hibiscus..es? (hibiscus? hibisci? yea..) in the background ^^ (x)
6oEI2NC.png

I see a slot open for Style 1, may I resubmit my form? :3

Am I late? ^^;

Style: 2
Reference: http://i.imgur.com/COTIJav.jpg
Special requests?: A cheerful smile
Text: none
Format: PNG
Total Price: 200 TBT?

Hi^^ The slots for non-full body portraits are full rn, but I'm working on one of them so check back soon! thanks!

I see a slot open for Style 1, may I resubmit my form? :3

Yes! Accepted :3

Edit: I'm not sure why, but I haven't been able to post for the last 30mins o_O trying this.

Last edited:

OH MY GOD *screams to infinity*
ahhhhhhh I absolutely ADORE THIS! It's one of my favorite drawings I've gotten, it's perfect, I love your style so much ;______; I can't thank you enough!!
and yes, I loooove the hibiscuses (you had me looking up the plural and apparently it's that one lmao) in the background!! and the pose and her hair and her outfit and ahhhh I'm in love

I'll definitely be back to order more from you later on :')
sending tbt now ♥ ♥ ♥ thank youuuu

Reference:
TuyY99C.png
Special requests?: (Specific colors you want, certain pose/expression, town fruits added, tools?) Could you put plants in the background if possible?
Text: n/a
Format: (Which formats you need: Gif for animation, jpg, png, or both?) png / jpg, whichever works best for you i guess c:
Total Price: 200 tbt

i've been waiting for a slot to open all week! i have more tbt in the abd so don't worry about me being able to pay ; v ; i love your art~

Last edited:

Style: 1
Reference: http://toyhou.se/30493.eous
Special requests?: Maybe add some stars around him? www
Text: -
Format: png / gif please!
Total Price: 300tbt

Hope this is ok! please let me know if there's any problems;;

EDIT: Regarding the problem you have!! the forum sometimes glitches and your posts will appear after you make a new separate post / someone else posts after you. It's quite common so don't worry!

Last edited:
Reference: http://i.imgur.com/3BwZTYH.jpg (He's wearing overalls if you can't tell)

OH MY GOD *screams to infinity*
ahhhhhhh I absolutely ADORE THIS! It's one of my favorite drawings I've gotten, it's perfect, I love your style so much ;______; I can't thank you enough!!
and yes, I loooove the hibiscuses (you had me looking up the plural and apparently it's that one lmao) in the background!! and the pose and her hair and her outfit and ahhhh I'm in love

I'll definitely be back to order more from you later on :')
sending tbt now ♥ ♥ ♥ thank youuuu

<333 Ahh I'm so glad you like it! Thank you for the tip too~ you're too sweet. She is really cute and I liked drawing her outfit clothes. -3-

Reference:
TuyY99C.png
Special requests?: (Specific colors you want, certain pose/expression, town fruits added, tools?) Could you put plants in the background if possible?
Text: n/a
Format: (Which formats you need: Gif for animation, jpg, png, or both?) png / jpg, whichever works best for you i guess c:
Total Price: 200 tbt

i've been waiting for a slot to open all week! i have more tbt in the abd so don't worry about me being able to pay ; v ; i love your art~

Yay! No problem! And thank you!

Style: 1
Reference: http://toyhou.se/30493.eous
Special requests?: Maybe add some stars around him? www
Text: -
Format: png / gif please!
Total Price: 300tbt

Hope this is ok! please let me know if there's any problems;;

EDIT: Regarding the problem you have!! the forum sometimes glitches and your posts will appear after you make a new separate post / someone else posts after you. It's quite common so don't worry!

@ the last two - I'm really sorry that I don't have a waitlist so I can't accept any when my orders are full. ;; I realize there was an empty slot on the first page but sometimes I'll finish an order right before I go to bed, which leaves a slot open. So, I have to fill it with whoever posted first while I was sleeping. Hope you understand + that I can do your orders in the future!><

Also thank you for telling me about that posting thing -. - It was like 2am and I was freaking out but this morning suddenly they were all there lol ugh.

Style: 4
Reference: https://toyhou.se/1133166.acnl-mayor
Special requests?: the bridal veil flowers are white, include
Text:none
Format: png please
Total Price: 100 TBT

thank you <3

Hope you like it! :3 Lemme know if you need any changes (also the veil is there o_O but because of the white bg it doesn't show up. Let me know if that's a problem and I can make it an off-white or something) <3 (x)
JuZPdrS.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you so much! I've sent the TBT!

Omg yay! received^^ thanks!

Last edited:
Back