• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ~Temporarily CLOSED~ ♦My Turnip Shop! ♦ (Portraits+Signatures!)

Yuzu

Genji's Biggest Fangirl
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2907-9369-4580
Ruby
New Leaf Token
October Birthstone (Opal)
Feedback
100% (31) +
gXuJqEv.gif

~*~*~*~*~

Currently: CLOSED
♫Song of the day: BTS - DNA

9/18 - Hi all~ I made a decision this past weekend that I'm going to temporarily close my shop, at least for the rest of the week. The reason is just that I want to focus on my own work irl and also try to complete my dream town by this fall. I just wanna say thanks for everyone's interest and support! I still plan on being an active member on this forum regardless. :)

Welcome to my art shop that has nothing to do with turnips! :)

A lil 'bout me: My name’s Michele and I’m new to The Bell Tree.
I’ve been playing ACNL like crazy this summer and I thought I would turn my passions into a useful way to practice art.

B4KFdWo.png

1. Only one order at a time please.
2. Please don’t pay me before I accept the order and add you to the slot.
3.I will accept your order by liking it and PM you with the amount due once it's finished.
4. Price may vary depending on the complexity of your order (especially OCs). I’m always open for negotiation and shiny new suggestions!
5. Crediting me by linking this thread or with my tumblr (michelecrossing.tumblr.com) is appreciated!

PAYMENT
IGB Payment:
1. ADD MY FRIEND CODE
2. Payment is made in my town
3. When you’re available to come over, PM me! I’ll get an email notification on my phone and pm you back when my gates are open.
4. When you exit my train station, Retail is a short distance to the right (you can run on the path I set up). I’ll have fruit with the cost of your order set up inside for you. If you’re order is over 1mil feel free to go withdraw more from my post office.
I always send Wifi ratings!

RLC Payment:
1. Paypal only. Please have space in your TBT inbox so I can send you my paypal email!
2. The nice thing about RLC orders is that I’ll always PM you a WIP (detailed sketch). I prefer payment after sending you the WIP, but if you'd like to wait until I send you the final work, that's fine.
3. When sending through paypal please send via Goods and Services and select No Address Needed.
4. One benefit of RLC orders is that you’ll be the only one with the link to the un-watermarked image.​

FpXjjYK.png

Style 1: Full body mayor, villager or OC portraits (650x800px) / 5mil IGB / $15
ld8kSW9.gif

Coj7NXT.jpg

nl9SH0p.gif

18TY7xT.jpg

S5xOWbo.png

yKjBefr.jpg

1qNzyVQ.gif

8kzPmOT.png

UyWj9Eg.png

wDj6aeN.gif

yR9xwKO.png

P2ZcTns.png

e3jiS6U.gif

PzW9wCB.png
Style 2: Bust portraits of mayors, villagers, or OCs (500x500px) / 2.5mil IGB / $10
c4JpZpE.png

yp6Wqq1.gif

BQuITnt.jpg

sDxKPFl.jpg

ZgK3wTZ.png
Style 3: Mayor, villager or OC signatures (?px wide x 250px wide) / 1mil IGB/ $5
ick03sM.png
Style 4: Avatar Icon of mayors, villagers, or OCs (200x200px) / 600k IGB / $3
IxArzAO.png

P1orcaj.gif

Simple Animation gif (Added on to any of the styles) / +300k IGB / +$2 to any order
TfzgXUO.gif

og6GQHw.png

Please use this order form:

Style:
Reference:
Special requests?: (Specific colors you want, certain pose/expression, town fruits added, tools?)
Text:
Format: (Which formats you need: Gif for animation, jpg, png, or both?)
Total Price(IGB or RLC):

- - - Post Merge - - -

7M7Acp5.png

No waitlist. Due to my schedule I don’t want to promise more than I can handle.
These take me at least an hour depending on which style.
I put a lot of time and attention to detail in each, so thank you for being patient! :)

FULL BODY (Style 1) SLOTS
1. -closed until further notice-
2. -closed until further notice-

ALL OTHER STYLES
1. -closed until further notice-
2. -closed until further notice-

K33huGL.png

1. Bunnilla (unpaid) (paid)
2. ThatOneMarshalFangirl (paid)
3. Pearls (unpaid)

Last edited:
Style: 1
Reference: http://imgur.com/a/jvQpE (red glasses)
Special requests?: Winking? Jacob's ladders! (animated)
Text: aleshapie
Format: no matters
Total Price: 400 TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW...I LOVE your style! They are SOOO cute!

Imma be back for my Mira!!

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! :D starting on it now.

Awe!!! Your stuff is sooooooooooo cute!!! Best of luck with your shop!!! I'd contribute but I am still broke from Easter!!!!

Hi there, your art is super adorable! Maybe consider my mayor?

Style: 1 (Full body mayor)
Reference: [In-game reference] [Correct Hairstyle] [QR Code for Outfit]
Special requests?: Could he please be holding a Star Wand? And maybe expression: smug smirk/grin? Pose up to you!
- Also, he wears the crown head accessory and bandages face accessory!
Text: Akira
Format: PNG
Total Price: 300 TBT?

Thank you for the consideration!

Last edited:
Awe!!! Your stuff is sooooooooooo cute!!! Best of luck with your shop!!! I'd contribute but I am still broke from Easter!!!!

Aw thank you! Hope you can come back :)

Special requests?: Could he please be holding a Star Wand? And maybe expression: smug smirk/grin? Pose up to you!

Of course! I like it a lot~

Thank you for accepting! Would you prefer I send payment now? ^^

That's really appreciated if you can! But if you prefer to wait til I'm done that's perfectly fine with me.

ahh you opened it! :blush: i'd love to request one of my mayor!

Reference: x + more refs here: x
Special requests?: (Specific colors you want, certain pose/expression, town fruits added, tools?) anything you think is cute! but i do like the color aster purple (it's a gray-ish purple), and i like jacob's ladders, purple tulips, and white carnations
Text: claire
Format: (Which formats you need: Gif for animation, jpg, png, or both?) both would be lovely :)
Total Price: 250 tbt!

thank youuuu!

Last edited:
Style: Full bod
Reference: sta.sh/29t0plea8h2?
Special requests?: Instead of a Jacob's ladder, could you put a white cap like this? And don't forget the bandages on her face! Make her look cool and cute. c:
Text: Mayor Spring of Vanillix
Format: png!
Total Price: 250 ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no, ninja'd! ; v; I'll wait for slots to open next time ~

ahh you opened it! :blush: i'd love to request one of my mayor!

Reference: x + more refs here: x
Special requests?: (Specific colors you want, certain pose/expression, town fruits added, tools?) anything you think is cute! but i do like the color aster purple (it's a gray-ish purple), and i like jacob's ladders, purple tulips, and white carnations
Text: claire
Format: (Which formats you need: Gif for animation, jpg, png, or both?) both would be lovely :)
Total Price: 250 tbt!

thank youuuu!

I diiiiid! Accepted! Also your mayor is so cute!

Style: Full bod
Reference: sta.sh/29t0plea8h2?
Special requests?: Instead of a Jacob's ladder, could you put a white cap like this? And don't forget the bandages on her face! Make her look cool and cute. c:
Text: Mayor Spring of Vanillix
Format: png!
Total Price: 250 ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no, ninja'd! ; v; I'll wait for slots to open next time ~

gahh sorry! (I'm finishing up one right now though! you should check back soon-3-!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

All done! Please lemme know if it's good for ya! I also linked a non-gif version: here

kOJICA1.gif

Style: Full body mayor
Reference: here + dress ref
Special requests?: i would love if she was holding a stawberry ice-cream c:? i have a ref in her album ^
also would like little animated hearts in the background ( i still want the paint smudge stuff you do too, any colors you think looks good)
Text: allainah
Format: Gif if you can do the animation, if not then png.
Total price: 325

if you accept my order i wanted to know if it's okay to pay ahead of time so I can just receive the unwatermarked when your finished? c:

Last edited:
Style: Full body mayor
Reference: here + dress ref
Special requests?: i would love if she was holding a stawberry ice-cream c:? i have a ref in her album ^
also would like little animated hearts in the background ( i still want the paint smudge stuff you do too, any colors you think looks good)
Text: allainah
Format: Gif if you can do the animation, if not then png.
Total price: 325

if you accept my order i wanted to know if it's okay to pay ahead of time so I can just receive the unwatermarked when your finished? c:

Yep of course! you can send the payment any time after I accept the order.
I decided to just post the unwatermarked image/gif when I'm finished. I'll only be putting a watermark on the examples section.

Yep of course! you can send the payment any time after I accept the order.
I decided to just post the unwatermarked image/gif when I'm finished. I'll only be putting a watermark on the examples section.

ohh okay tysm! ill pay when you're finished then :)

Okay.. I was really nervous to do a boy but I had so much fun doing yours! I hope you like it!

RxSIVme.png

Gosh, these are ace! Congrats on opening a shop! ^-^
Missed it because of sleep, gonna have to keep a close eye on your slots to see when ones free~

Back