• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Snake villagers

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
You might have clicked on this post thinking, "Snake villagers? Those types of villagers don't exist!" And you're right, they don't! I'm also glad about that, who knows what they would look like...? By snake, I mean like the personality.

For EXAMPLE (do not get upset by this if you disagree, please): Everyone called Taylor Swift a snake because of all that Kim K and Kanye West drama about his song that went down last year, and usually someone who you can't trust because they're... untrustworthy or rude. So you call them a snake.

So back to where I was going with this post, in my old town, I had Kiki, and she pinged me and she asked me for my Dice tank. The price she gave was 60 bells, and I honestly wanted to say no because I bought it for way more at Able Sisters, but I don't like being rude to my villagers so I said yes. The next day, I go into Re-Tail, and BAM!!! Do you want to know what happened?

That very same Dice tank was in the back, being sold by Kiki, for like... 250-500 bells. WHEN I SELL IT TO HER FOR 60 BELLS!!!

Now, I felt hurt and honestly scammed by Kiki. Which made me dislike her, lol. So whenever I see people who say Kiki is their dreamie, I laugh (not making fun, just remembering what happened). So I kinda started calling Kiki a snake after that... :rolleyes:

But yeah, has a villager ever done anything snake-like to you or just plain rude that made you dislike them??? Or maybe not dislike them, just be surprised or get upset?

╰( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡? )つ──☆*:・゚

Last edited:
I tried to give Zucker a soft-serve lamp because I thought it would fit very well in his house and with his theme (food loving, sweets). He had it in his house for a day, next day it was in re-tail. I bought it and gave it back. Next day it was in re-tail again. He refuses to accept my love and gifts lmao

Hey I just want to let you know you're using the term "triggered" incorrectly. Triggers refer to things that give people with PTSD traumatic flashbacks (i.e. a soldier with trauma related to war can be triggered by the noise of fireworks, etc.). People on the internet misuse it for anything that upsets them, but that's not the proper use of the term. Don't want to be rude, just letting you know in case you didn't :)

I've had a few times of trying to get a villager to keep certain furniture in their house but they always sell it :C

Hey I just want to let you know you're using the term "triggered" incorrectly. Triggers refer to things that give people with PTSD traumatic flashbacks (i.e. a soldier with trauma related to war can be triggered by the noise of fireworks, etc.). People on the internet misuse it for anything that upsets them, but that's not the proper use of the term. Don't want to be rude, just letting you know in case you didn't :)

I've had a few times of trying to get a villager to keep certain furniture in their house but they always sell it :C

Hey! Thank you for correcting me, I've seen people use it like that on the Internet and when I was writing this post, that was the first word that came to mind. I'll edit the OP immediately, and sorry to anyone I offended!

I tried to give Zucker a soft-serve lamp because I thought it would fit very well in his house and with his theme (food loving, sweets). He had it in his house for a day, next day it was in re-tail. I bought it and gave it back. Next day it was in re-tail again. He refuses to accept my love and gifts lmao

lmao, If a villager of mine ever did that more than once, they'd become dead to me (unless I really like them and/or they're super cute)

Hey! Thank you for correcting me, I've seen people use it like that on the Internet and when I was writing this post, that was the first word that came to mind. I'll edit the OP immediately, and sorry to anyone I offended!

No problem :) I know a lot of people have only heard it used that way, there's a lot of misunderstanding about it. Thank you for changing it.

Yeah, that definitely happened to me with Peanut ^^; I used to like her, but then she moved into my Wild World town and started acting really rude- she wore one of my custom designs only to call it hideous every time she mentioned it, and she threw a temper tantrum when the furniture I gave her wasn't the right color, so I ended up disliking her :p I also nicknamed her "evil squirrel" XD

Last edited:
Everyone called Taylor Swift a snake because of all that Kim K and Kanye West drama about his song that went down last year, and usually someone who you can't trust because they're... untrustworthy or rude. So you call them a snake.

IMG_0527.JPG

Well when i first started out i had Agnes who is a uchi pig. She seemed very rude to me and at first i really didn't like her. To this day i still don't like uchi villagers.

This post is hysterical. Bahahahaa.

I've never actually had a villager be rude or do something shadey to ME. But, Ankha pretty much called Apple FAT the other day while she was visiting my house. She was commenting on my couch, and said something to the effect of "Oh, you better not have APPLE OVER HERE, or she'll HOG THAT WHOLE COUCH..."

I was like... woooooooooooooooooowwwwwww... That's so savage, Ankha. Ankha needs to be nice to Apple, though! Apple is one of my faves, even if she is a bit on the chubby side. Hamsters are SUPPOSED to be a little round. Bahahaha.

This post is hysterical. Bahahahaa.

I've never actually had a villager be rude or do something shadey to ME. But, Ankha pretty much called Apple FAT the other day while she was visiting my house. She was commenting on my couch, and said something to the effect of "Oh, you better not have APPLE OVER HERE, or she'll HOG THAT WHOLE COUCH..."

I was like... woooooooooooooooooowwwwwww... That's so savage, Ankha. Ankha needs to be nice to Apple, though! Apple is one of my faves, even if she is a bit on the chubby side. Hamsters are SUPPOSED to be a little round. Bahahaha.

I had the same experience with Eloise, one of my old villagers. She was visiting my house and when she was looking at my kiddie couch, she talked about how ANICOTTI would hog the entire couch!! I took a picture of that lmao. But it's funny because Anicotti is a mouse and Eloise is an elephant so who's really gonna hog the couch...? ��

Peggy was best friends with Dotty when I had the two of them but would constantly make Dotty angry or cry, so I definitely got rid of her as fast as possible aaa

I don't recall anything like that happening in my game but I've had weird stuff. A small round cactus keeps being bought and resold in my retail(it was last bought by spork and so far hasn't come back). Also 2 times Gruff asked for furniture, I bought and gave him items he was selling in retail and he said they were perfect. Then why were you selling them?

Once I was trying to get Phoebe to wear a blue jacket because I thought it would look cute on her, but after 4 letters and no results, I started to get mad at her. Turns out, she put each and every one of them in her house and I'm STILL trying to get rid of them. I still love her but jeez

Back