• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

live footage of toads as the game begins

L090lvT.gif

x59qzGx.jpg

Link has risen​

He stepped off the pedestal where his body had laid motionless for 100 years. The inner workings of his limbs lurched to life, yet still weary about how to control everything again. He glanced around the chamber he now resided in, oblivious to how he got there. A million thoughts pounded in his head, but one held more weight than all the rest. ZELDA. His body quickly remembered the functions and he made his way towards the exit. A smaller pedestal sat by the door. Link reclaimed his Sheikah Slate, opened the exit, and left like nothing had changed.

The harsh light of day pricked his eyes upon greeting him at the end of the chamber. Vision stabilized, the only sight were mountains and trees, but a small fire corrupted the views. Nowhere else to go, and no idea how he traveled to this land, Link set out to question a red figure standing beside the fire. The man gazed fervently at the young hero. Link could feel some connection to the man, but any emotions or connections were lost in the swirling abyss of his mind. The man informed him of a shrine nearby that only recently started to glow a faint orange. Link went to investigate and inspected the artifacts, noting a similarity between his slate and the shrine. As soone as he offered the slate to the strikingly similar pedestal, it leapt into action and arose from the depths of the earth. Now came the time to climb.

Upon reaching the apex, another pedestal glowered in the hot sun. It welcomed Link and he knew precisely what to do. The entire tower began to glow blue now and the roof changed forms as if to alert the world of his presence. Link climbed down to see the red man pleased by these recent events. He beckoned to another structure off in the distance glowing a faint orange and Link knew what he must do. Before he left, the red man showed 4 fingers. Link understood that this would be the beginning of his long awaited journey for redemption.

Host Announcements:
- All amazing artwork was done by PandaDarling!

- While this was in the main game queue, expect some surprises

- Mafia KP is determined by the mafia roles remaining, it isn't set and isn't necessarily by the amount left remaining

- Kills do not stack for any reason

- If it isn't already stated in your PM, you can't use a night action on the same person two nights in a row

- Some nights will be hard to post full flavor for nights or days... in those instances, I will try to post the results in a short post and Role PMS and flavor will be added in later

Remember to please PM Toad back your role PM to ensure everything was sent out correctly and timer and player links will be added in soon (if not already done)

You have 48 hours to vote for a lynch candidate. Voting will be done in a separate thread.
Thanks for joining and playing! Have a wonderful game!

Hullo, The Bell Tree! My name is Sir Daniel Winston Haveshire. I am a 27 year old American Anglophile (Fan of all things Brit for you yanks). I drink tea and eat crumpets, and spend my days perfecting my knowledge of British history and viewing superior British BBC and Channel 4 productions. (Doctor Who, Sherlock, Broadchurch) I train at playing cricket every day, the superior cricket bat can hit with pure accuracy because it is so finely made, and cricket is vastly superior to any other sport on earth. I earned my A-levels in British Literature and History two years ago, and I have been getting better every day. I speak British English fluently, both cockney and the Liverpool accent, and I write fluently using British spelling and punctuation (such as 'colour') as well. I know everything about British history and their Arthurian code of chivalry. When I get my British visa, I am moving to Oxbridge to attend a prestigious university to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an Oxford Don or a BBC thespian! I own several Union Jack shirts, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Britain, so I can fit in easier. I speak British English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond. Wish me luck in Her Majesty's Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland!

So a quick heads up I spend a ton of time on my computer between playing games, doing homework and texting my girl and I'm probably going to leave this window open because I never close my tabs so if it says I'm stalking and I'm not responding that's probably the reason. just figured I should clear that up beforehand.

Hi everyone I am going to tell u why u should vote for dan.

1. his name on discord is a pink, which is a shade of red, which happens to be the color of scum
2. his icon on discord is also pink, which is a shade of red, which happens to be the color of scum
3. his icon on tbt is pink too, which is a shade of red, which happens to be the color of scum
4. his signature on tbt also contains pink, which is a shade of red, which happens to be the color of scum
5. he has several collectibles which have a shade of red or are red, which happens to be the color of scum

and as u know from playing mafia on discord dan is always mafia and that rule applies to the forum too.

thank u for listening have a nice day

1. his name on discord is a pink, which is a shade of red, which happens to be the color of scum
2. his icon on discord is also pink, which is a shade of red, which happens to be the color of scum
3. his icon on tbt is pink too, which is a shade of red, which happens to be the color of scum
4. his signature on tbt also contains pink, which is a shade of red, which happens to be the color of scum
5. he has several collectibles which have a shade of red or are red, which happens to be the color of scum

and as u know from playing mafia on discord dan is always mafia and that rule applies to the forum too.

Lowkey feel that Kermit's scum and the early vote was an attempt to imitate her town behavior of voting early. Not extending this to Bianca because she always votes Ness

I cannot deny these facts ##Surrender

Back