Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

Also, I don't find it believable that both Glow and Tina figures out my exact motivations behind my motivations N1, and Ayaya can only see me as scum. She knows that I play better than that

how do u know we have a cop

there's already a watcher and assuming there's a vig and doc wouldn't that be too many blues

It's more wishful thinking and desperation than anything else at this point. But look, I'll return as third party. This would still mean I could be sk, but given more than a few people think that I'm mafia specifically, I think it would go a long way to clearing me

It's more wishful thinking and desperation than anything else at this point. But look, I'll return as third party. This would still mean I could be sk, but given more than a few people think that I'm mafia specifically, I think it would go a long way to clearing me

Are you blue sniping

THESE ARE VERY ROUGH because I'm trying to catch up to the thread before any more posts are made and making it harder to catch up, I'm just basing it from what I read and how I feel throughout of it, and and these reads might change once I read into posts more critically and notice things I didn't notice the first time while catching up. Some elaborations on it:

• Tina is because she has taken advantage of her busy schedule to lay low in past games, and I'm not getting town impressions on her based on her posts.

I'm going to quickly respond to this first and work my way back because goddamn has this has annoyed me.

I feel like you're seeing only what you want to see here because I have not "taken advantage of a busy schedule" at all. The game started 24hrs earlier than advertised. Not being someone who normally signs into TBT on a daily basis, I didn't know it had started. It had nothing to do with me being "too busy" it's because I simply didn't come on TBT that day. So when I do log in to play the game I'm shocked to find day is three-quarters over and like any normal person in their mid-20s, I had plans for Saturday night and the game was due to end 2-3hrs after MIDNIGHT my time. Had the game started on the date advertised it wouldn't have ended Saturday night nor would I have logged into 30 pages of posts. I wouldn't have felt any need to explain myself and would have contributed properly to D1 in the latter half of the day if this weren't the case.

Yesterday I was in this thread for SEVEN HOURS and made a large post with a read on every player. That's hardly "busy" or "laying low". I spent hours trawling through this thread, taking notes, and trying to make head or tail of what was going on. Do you know what I got for my hours of work? Ignored by everyone except glow, pretty much. And even then turns out she thought I town-read someone I was suspicious of.

My time zone means I'm asleep from around 10-11pm BST. That's 5pm-6pm EDT or 2pm-3pm PDT for the record. I'm not going to be awake for EoD/N ever and yes I'm going to sleep through the busiest conversation hours. That's what happens when the majority of the players are located in America. There's nothing at stake worth ruining my sleep pattern for.

I know I'm rusty at this game but damn it's a real turn off to put in so much effort, have people ignore the content of my posts, and then see a post saying that I'm "laying low" or "taking advantage of a busy schedule" when I'm most definitely not.

Guys look. I feel like Ayaya is scum right now. Figuratively, Ayaya flipping scum will 100% confirm Dolby's claim because she fell for my reaction test. If Dolby was scum with her, he would have warned her beforehand about it that it's a trap.

WHY have we lost so many blues?

I'm glad my read on Glow and Dad was right! I'm also glad that Glow is the flipping stump because I wanted to use that in my game but I didn't because it was my first, so it's cool to finally see it in action.

Ayaya is here and Byngo too, hilo.

I'll read up on the thread more when I've settled at home.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to quickly respond to this first and work my way back because goddamn has this has annoyed me.

I feel like you're seeing only what you want to see here because I have not "taken advantage of a busy schedule" at all. The game started 24hrs earlier than advertised. Not being someone who normally signs into TBT on a daily basis, I didn't know it had started. It had nothing to do with me being "too busy" it's because I simply didn't come on TBT that day. So when I do log in to play the game I'm shocked to find day is three-quarters over and like any normal person in their mid-20s, I had plans for Saturday night and the game was due to end 2-3hrs after MIDNIGHT my time. Had the game started on the date advertised it wouldn't have ended Saturday night nor would I have logged into 30 pages of posts. I wouldn't have felt any need to explain myself and would have contributed properly to D1 in the latter half of the day if this weren't the case.

Yesterday I was in this thread for SEVEN HOURS and made a large post with a read on every player. That's hardly "busy" or "laying low". I spent hours trawling through this thread, taking notes, and trying to make head or tail of what was going on. Do you know what I got for my hours of work? Ignored by everyone except glow, pretty much. And even then turns out she thought I town-read someone I was suspicious of.

My time zone means I'm asleep from around 10-11pm BST. That's 5pm-6pm EDT or 2pm-3pm PDT for the record. I'm not going to be awake for EoD/N ever and yes I'm going to sleep through the busiest conversation hours. That's what happens when the majority of the players are located in America. There's nothing at stake worth ruining my sleep pattern for.

I know I'm rusty at this game but damn it's a real turn off to put in so much effort, have people ignore the content of my posts, and then see a post saying that I'm "laying low" or "taking advantage of a busy schedule" when I'm most definitely not.

I just want to highlight this point because it applies to me as well.

I am very busy throughout the week and Sunday, if I'm absent for long periods of time it means I'm preoccupied by something else. I've already mentioned this a few times, in both the pregame and the start of the game. On my busier days I will go offline because of being tired, I would prefer to play the game at my own pace and I kinda like being considerate for my health. :lemon:

Tina and I both have the same timezone, so I relate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

On my busier days I will go offline earlier because of being tired, I would prefer to play the game at my own pace and I kinda like being considerate for my health

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ Ayaya

What are your thoughts on me, you didn't say anything about me except that you have a slight town lean on me? Why?

1. what do you think of dolby's claim? do you believe him?

It's awfully convenient to claim TP and that he was playing "scummy on purpose", that reasoning and claim are really iffy though, so I would have to go with a no.

Someone said Model 2.0? I agree, lol.

2. do you think that chick is mafia? why or why not?

I'm not completely sure what to think of Chick. I feel as though her posts earlier would be reflective of someone who has finally got space to breathe since her past two games have been her being hounded. The outburst of confidence and difference in writing along with her most recent posts being questionable is making me feel less and less sure about her because I originally had her as a slight town lean.

I'm placing her as null now to think more about her posts.

3. are there any deaths that surprise you?

Fleshy, I have slight scum reads on Dolby, Heyden and Aron so I'm not surprised that Glow and Dad were killed.

4. please rank everyone in the game in order of most scummy to least.

Dolby
Heyden
Aronthaer

Cleb
Oath2Order
Ayaya
Byngo
Tina
Chick
Jacob

Bowie
Karen

Ness
Glow
- Confirmed town

I've became a little suspicious of Oath recently because he seems to only pop in for the most random and unhelpful reasons, I don't know if he still has to distribute his activity to a discord game but it's a little convenient that you appear at those moments and you haven't really expressed your thoughts that much. So a reads list would be nice.

Byngo and Ayaya - On the sam boast, have to look at their posts more and the original players too. Bianca has confused me a lot though.

Bowie - Town credit from Daniel, would like more contributions and just posts in general.

Still don't have much thoughts on Tina, her posts haven't swayed me to think of her in a certain light.

I've already explained why I've changed from Chick being a town lean to being null now.

Jacob who? I understand why he hasn't been here though.

Ness is townlock for me, I actually trust you for once! Hurray.

Karen, Heyden, Dolby (along with the fact that his claim and reasoning is far too convenient), Cleb (Moved down to a suspicion, I don't really think my reasoning on him was concrete enough for a slight scum lean but I still feel weird about him) remain the same reasoning wise but some changes on placement have changed.

I really don't know who to trust right now aside from Glow, Ness, Karen and kinda Bowie who hasn't posted much but is Daniel's replacement so idk about him yet. =/

1. Who do you think is maf?
2. Do you have any thoughts at all on me picking you to be lynched?

No you always want me lynched.

I'm getting weird vibes off Heyden buuut thats probably mafia framing. Go figure glow dies after she suses Heyden and you. Again, probably a frame.

Who is xcleb

No you always want me lynched.

I'm getting weird vibes off Heyden buuut thats probably mafia framing. Go figure glow dies after she suses Heyden and you. Again, probably a frame.

Who is xcleb

Cleb's a pretty experienced player from another website and has played quite a few games around here recently.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He's played near the 100 game mark, or so he claims.

I'm not too knowledgable yet of what Damniel has been saying yet, so I can't really defend myself or agree with him on anything (but feel free to ask away on anything regardless). As a Townie, I'm not feeling too much pressure to protect anyone or push anyone away. I will just linger and wait until Day 2 to cast any further dye on anyone.

Why on earth did you feel the need to make a claim in your very first post? Daniel wasn't on the chopping block. I also had hoped for more given you were online in the morning yesterday when I first began my trawl through the thread.

I'm wondering if I (or other people with less content) can get like a series of questions to answer from anyone regarding the game rn, maybe it can help ppl like me stay helpful. The topic of discussion in this game is seeming to rapidly change

If you and others who haven't been around can read my handwriting, these are the notes I took Day 1: click. At most they give an idea of who was town/scum reading who and why throughout D1. You should really read the last hour or two of EoD 1 in full yourself though, even if you've skimmed other areas of the thread.

I'm probably not going to replace out simply because I don't want the hosts to have to stress getting a 3rd replacement so I'm going to stay in.

Glad you decided to stay! :)

I haven't any time so I'll give a few brief thoughts:

1. xCleb, Dad, Zendel and Jacob all feel like town..

Why do you have two inactives down as town?

Ness also softed blue in one of his earlier posts as well

I will never get my head around the fact that people feel the need to point stuff like this out. Just like how people say "oh if you're blue you should claim". PLEASE DON'T FEED THE MAFIA.

Following these posts is a back and forth exchange over Dolby's role claim which I don't believe for a second. It seems far too convoluted and fake.

You had a very different attitude on third parties regarding Kat and Natty in SU. And yes, there is nothing keeping me from harming town, but there's nothing stopping me from leaving the game if we cooporate

The "there is nothing keeping me from harming town" suggests that he either has a more aggressive role than he is letting on or that he is willing to somehow turn on us if necessary. I think the former. I don't trust it and I'll most likely be voting Dolby today.

Also @glow I've read the ISO you linked me to. I definitely see the similarities you pointed out in posting habits and behaviour between this game and the Smash game.

More on the strongarm theory because I feel like I didn't word that very well: Considering Dad was one of the night kills, I think it would make sense that it would be a strongarm kill on him considering how strong he is as town. I would expect a doctor heal on him, but he ended up dying instead.

What is a strong-arm?

And I think that maf was using the "godfather's concept" in their kills.

What does this mean?

Bianca's rage-quit feels like confirmation I was on the right track with my reads on her. I had wondered why she never responded to my post against her but now I'm thinking she was trying to avoid confrontation - just like how she avoided committing to an answer to Heyden asking her twice about her thoughts on Zendel.

However, I think Ayaya was right to not claim when Ness and Heyden pressured her (shame on you two btw - DOUBLE ON HEYDEN YOU THEN DID IT TO CHICK AS WELL). I don't feel right trying to form a read on Ayaya right now because I know I'm 100% gonna be biased over her post earlier.

I had Heyden down as town but he seems to be on a mission to reveal our power roles and that is not okay.

I can just imagine you fishing and catching a Green fish.
You say to the little Green fish:
"I KNOW THAT YOU'RE A BLUE FISH IN DISGUISE! IF YOU DON'T REVEAL YOUR TRUE COLOUR, I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFOCATE TO DEATH MUAHAHAH"
And the Green fish says:
"I'm green! I swear! The Blue Fish are located in the Northen part of the lake."
And you go to the Northern part and pick out all the blues.

Green Fish = Me, Townie
Blue Fish = Whoever is Blue
Fisherman = Heyden

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I like telling stories :-|

I needed this type of light-heartedness after tackling 30 pages in one sitting. God bless you.

Wtf, I didn't notice Bowie's claim. Thanks for pointing that out Tina.

Tina a strong arm is a power mafia role, in some games it makes any kill go through (breaks through Doctor, I'm pretty) and in others it is basically a mafia vigilante which is an extra kill.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't like how many people who town read me haven't posted too much about why they town read me.

It makes me feel like that crazy person who is obviously town because nobody can be that crazy. Which is true, bless.

@Tina, pointing out Ness's soft was to prove a point. And yes, I would be willing to turn on town if it would get me closer to victory. Anyway, The Godfather's concept was that certain host balance based of skill, certain players (Heyden) begin the game with the assumption that at least one of the 5 most skilled players is scum

In those brackets, I meant to write "I'm pretty sure". Lol, I'm not pretty.

I've only ever played with the extra kill strongman, so I'm probably not the best person to explain the role when I only know the full extent to one side of the role (extra kill) while I only know a few things about the other (kill goes through no matter what).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going offline, eating my food and watching some programmes.

Toodle-oh!

@Tina, pointing out Ness's soft was to prove a point. And yes, I would be willing to turn on town if it would get me closer to victory. Anyway, The Godfather's concept was that certain host balance based of skill, certain players (Heyden) begin the game with the assumption that at least one of the 5 most skilled players is scum

yeah bye dude

yeah bye dude

Well, you better lynch oath. Besides, what third party wouldn't do the same thing. But obviously, that's only apply to a LYLO situation where I've already guessed two bc if game ends and I don't have 3, I lose

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though seriously, if you all believe that I'm mafia, and knowing that Ness softed blue (and assuming that I'm not teamed with Ness) why would Ness still be alive

Claiming was the best way I had of putting aside anything Daniel may or may not have said that could have put himself into trouble. Wasn't gonna take the risk of lurking without actually defending myself in any way. It doesn't do much harm to me anyway, so I don't care. Hell, could be a fake claim and it wouldn't give anyone anything more or less to say about me, right?

But anyway, today I'll probably be voting for Dolby. Ayaya is an obvious scum to me, but I'm not going to miss an opportunity to have Dolby lynched.

Claiming was the best way I had of putting aside anything Daniel may or may not have said that could have put himself into trouble. Wasn't gonna take the risk of lurking without actually defending myself in any way. It doesn't do much harm to me anyway, so I don't care. Hell, could be a fake claim and it wouldn't give anyone anything more or less to say about me, right?

But anyway, today I'll probably be voting for Dolby. Ayaya is an obvious scum to me, but I'm not going to miss an opportunity to have Dolby lynched.

Gee, next in a long line of people who find someone else scummier, but want me dead instead

I'm pretty sure that you never claimed your characters name though, unless I missed something. What is it?

Back