• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

I say that bcuz apparently some of u think I'm scum and it's either me or dolby or (someone else I can't remember)

i offer u all a deal

lynch Dolby today

if he's scum then gr8, if he actually flips what he says he is ill willingly kms and y'all can lynch me tmr cause rip this game
If he's Town, then Bianca and Heyden are my biggest blames.
Heyden said:
i do very questionable things ^.^
So you're scum.

my plan was
-make chick think she messed up, causing her to claim blue under fear
-basically her own slip bc she firmly believes there's only 4 blues, also dolby's not blue he's third party l o l

- - - Post Merge - - -

~claims to be~

i'm disappointed that u actually think i'd fish out blues in public :/

I can just imagine you fishing and catching a Green fish.
You say to the little Green fish:
"I KNOW THAT YOU'RE A BLUE FISH IN DISGUISE! IF YOU DON'T REVEAL YOUR TRUE COLOUR, I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFOCATE TO DEATH MUAHAHAH"
And the Green fish says:
"I'm green! I swear! The Blue Fish are located in the Northen part of the lake."
And you go to the Northern part and pick out all the blues.

Green Fish = Me, Townie
Blue Fish = Whoever is Blue
Fisherman = Heyden

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I like telling stories :-|

LMFAO IM DYING HAHAHAHAHA

Hahahahaha! Sorry, but that's how I really imagine it. I love to express my stories. Hehe.
But Kermit, I'm stuck with the lynch. Dolby or Heyden or Bianca? UGHGHGHGHGHGH I'M SO UNSURE!
Let's just wait until others come in and share their opinions.
But what's your opinion? Who else do you sus, other than Dolby, Kermit?

oh **** ur right

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait then who is ayaya replacing

- - - Post Merge - - -

JK ITS BIANCA

it's 6am here don't mind me

heading off to bed soon, keeping my vote on dolby, the claim seems more stupid the more i think about it

Oh god. I'm stuck between Ayaya and Dolby.
I'm gonna put my vote on Dolby, I felt that we should eliminate him first, if he's maf though.
If he flips town then my first suspicion is either Heyden or Ayaya. Most probably Ayaya, though.

Oh god. I'm stuck between Ayaya and Dolby.
I'm gonna put my vote on Dolby, I felt that we should eliminate him first, if he's maf though.
If he flips town then my first suspicion is either Heyden or Ayaya. Most probably Ayaya, though.
we should eliminate dolby but only if he's mafia..? what

too tired to proccess this gn

we should eliminate dolby but only if he's mafia..? what

too tired to proccess this gn

No, I'm saying that we should eliminate him first, because he's a cheeky Mafia.
Also, I've found something. Let me look into this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am scum thats why...let me out now...and why would you be annoyed when you did the exact same thing!

If you are not guility of being scum, then you should just laugh it off whenever i vote for you!

what gives you the right to be annoyed? i am annoyed!
Is this some foreign language? Can anybody interpret this for me?
Is this sarcasm? Because uhh.. I dunno if the hosts missed this

I just spent 4-5 hours reading the thread in one sitting and I'm tired. These are my reads so far:

Dolby
Zendel
Jacob
Heyden
Chick
Ness
xCleb
Kit/Byngo
Aronthaer
Kermittea
Damniel/Bowie
oath2order
Tina

THESE ARE VERY ROUGH because I'm trying to catch up to the thread before any more posts are made and making it harder to catch up, I'm just basing it from what I read and how I feel throughout of it, and and these reads might change once I read into posts more critically and notice things I didn't notice the first time while catching up. Some elaborations on it:

• Throughout the game I can not read Dolby as anything but scum. I cannot see town motivation in his posts, I cannot see TP motivation in his posts, and his reason for acting scummy is because he doesn't want to be killed by maf sounds BS. He's always good rebuffing cases against him as maf, and I don't doubt he's doing the same right now.
  • Heyden/Chick/Bowie/Tina are scumleans but I can't exactly explain why because my thoughts are kinda all over the place and I can't pinpoint exactly why I thought they're scumlean, so they're the ones most likely to change as I read through the thread more carefully. Off the top of my head on why:
    • Hayden because him asking me to claim seemed like he's trying to bluesnipe and how he defended Dolby a few times when I thought town!Hayden would put Dolby on null on those times;
    • Chick because I'm getting scum vibes from them, but since people have said they played badly as town in previous games then this might be the case too;
    • Bowie because Daniel didn't seem town on his posts before he got replaced, and Bowie posted saying he'll read the thread, we didn't hear from him, then suddenly he pops up and says bianca is scum, which seems like a lazy maf taking an opportunity to seem like he'd contribute. I'd like to ask @Bowie: What are your reads on other players?;
    • Tina is because she has taken advantage of her busy schedule to lay low in past games, and I'm not getting town impressions on her based on her posts.
    [*] The nulls are people I don't see as strong town but don't see as scum either, except for Aronthaer, which I read as scum, but his claim hints otherwise.​

I'm tired and I deserve a break after reading through everything in one sitting. Please understand my position as a replacement and give me time to make sense of this game. I'm placing my vote on Dolby now because he is my strongest scum read, and there is a chance I won't be around for EoD. See you guys tomorrow my time.

Based on what I know on Dolby's meta and reading his posts, I don't find him as obvious town so far, and if he's scum, I find it convenient that he claimed TP, I'd have to look up if TP would return as guilty to cop so that'd explain the result if he's telling the truth. I'd have to read through the thread to see his posts (ISO-ing isn't exactly helpful) if he does seem more like TP than scum

Thank you so much for this.

Anyway, I still won't claim unless I'm getting lynched today. Bianca's play may be confusing but this isn't the first time a town member loses their temper in a mafia game. If you guys think she's scum based on her posts, then feel free to vote for her/me, but from what I see you guys are tunneling and mafia are taking advantage of this to lay low. I am not scum and I will not say my role name unless I'm being lynched. I will leave it at that, since I can't defend myself from posts I didn't make.

I'm gonna shower now but I'll be awake for like 8 more hours so I'll have time to catch up and make a more concrete post before EoD.

Ok seriously, this is just me trying to save my ass at this point honestly, but this is fake as ****. There's literally the OP, which has glow's role, and she even quotes Glow on it. Anyway, the sole reason that I see maf motivations is because maf has to outnumber everybody else combined to win and as a benign third party, I still count against their numbers. Without the numbers aspect, maf has no reason to leave me around if they can just use me as a lynch

If you still think I'm maf, then inspect don't shoot. I see no reason that an godfather would return as third, and moreover, you all know that I'm better as mafia than to be this scummy

Some quick thoughts from me while I'm in class. I'm actually inclined to believe Dolby's claim. I feel like killing him now would be a waste when we have others that are more sus. I've got a bad feeling about Chick personally. Did Zendel replace out or has he just been silent?

Back