• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

Dude I thought you're being serious so I ISO'd Dolby first to answer your question. Why would you say that to someone who just got replaced and would believe any info given :(

I'm just gonna catch up now

Because I wanted to see if you would believe me on the fly and say "Okay yeah he's scum".

Which you didn't do that, you gave an incredibly neutral response to me about what you think his alignment is. So if you are scum, Dolby is figuratively proven.

I also am inclined to think that you didn't read anything and wanted to give me as bland of a response possible. You should have known something was up right off the bat when you have clearly shown that you knew glow was a Tree. If I can remember, you played in Forest Fire Mafia a little over a year ago. I feel like you would remember the Tree's mechanics as a townie instead of an investigative role. Glow also would have told you herself if she got a guilty on Dolby.

Bianca/Ayaya — Bianca in her recent posts actually wasn't very useful. She didn't really include her thoughts in and most of her posts were just jokes and clearing up of stuff. She never told us who she thought was Townie and Scum, so I felt that she was very laid back and I also felt that putting Bianca on everybody's Town list wasn't very helpful, since she could just take advantage of that. But I can see her as being scum, because nobody sussed her, and she was completely fine, until we just remarked about how she could be scum and she went all out and immediately got asked to be a replacement. Now, Bianca is a more experienced player than me, and I feel that she shouldn't be the one to just get pissed off at a game like this. She did this last game as well.
For proof, read the first post on this page in the Battle of Bunker Hill Mafia --> x
She states the words: "please replace me" just because she got angry because people were sussing her. Then she says "this is a classic example of why I am outing. People do not read my posts!!!!". She didn't get replaced out, and she ended up getting lynched as a scum. She did the same thing she did before.
As for Ayaya, I'm not gonna sus her just for not reading the thread beforehand, Glow recapped everything and she didn't want to read through the massive amount of posts. But Bianca's play style made me think she was scum.
If I were to lynch somebody today, its most likely be Ayaya (former Bianca).

OH, and not to mention her random feud with Ness. She basically just went along and voted Ness. When Ness questioned her about this, she said "In the last few games, you have been maf so I think you are since you have been it a lot". This was the most weird reasoning ever, I feel that this is incredibly scummy. She failed to bring up proper reasoning, and blames the 'probability', as Ness said, that was very suspicious. Everybody should know that the Maf's are picked by random, and Bianca's reasoning - I can't even say reasoning anymore. It was an excuse.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chick you never answered me, do you think Dolby's blue claim is real or fake?

Oh sorry I'll elaborate on that

- - - Post Merge - - -

I honestly feel that Dolby's claim could be true. I can believe that there are 4 blues in the game.
And ever since we found out about Toads' wording with the Veteran and Bulletproof, I feel that he has a couple of unique roles, so I believe his claim. But if somebody else claims to be a blue, we have some working out to do.

Hmmm so we have a watcher, jack of all trades, bulletproof and gambler... I don't know do you think keeping the gambler alive is worth it? I think we should lynch him in case...

Hmmm so we have a watcher, jack of all trades, bulletproof and gambler... I don't know do you think keeping the gambler alive is worth it? I think we should lynch him in case...

Ayaya would be a better lynch. We're not sure about Dolby, but I have strong opinions on Bianca... what do you think?

Ayaya would be a better lynch. We're not sure about Dolby, but I have strong opinions on Bianca... what do you think?
But what if we're wrong about Bianca?? Do you you think Dolby might be scum then? aaaa i'm so lost

But what if we're wrong about Bianca?? Do you you think Dolby might be scum then? aaaa i'm so lost
Yeah, if Bianca dies as a Townie, then our last hope is for Dolby's claim to be a lie.
But if Bianca dies as a Blue, we are certain that Dolby is scum.

omg I feel bad but Chick I think you just slipped

- - - Post Merge - - -

well, I'm not sure but it either means you're a mafia PR or a town PR..

- - - Post Merge - - -

are you blue?? (blue means town PR)

- - - Post Merge - - -

someone talk to me i'm losing my sanity

holy crap this game

all of you who believe dolby's claim step back and think

he's literally giving himself a free reason to be scummy yet y'all believing him like wtf

like the role he's claiming is giving him a free pass like "oh yeah I wanted to be scummy cuz I had to be"

omg I feel bad but Chick I think you just slipped

- - - Post Merge - - -

well, I'm not sure but it either means you're a mafia PR or a town PR..

- - - Post Merge - - -

are you blue?? (blue means town PR)

- - - Post Merge - - -

someone talk to me i'm losing my sanity
Uhh, how'd I slip?
I said I predict that they'd only be 4 blues in the game.
So if Bianca died as a Blue, that'd be all four blues lynched and confirmed blue in the game.
Fleshy, Dad, Evan, and Bianca.
And Dolby's post wouldn't be real, since he claimed blue.
And if Bianca died as a Townie, all we have to depend on is Dolby's claim to be fake.

Uhh, how'd I slip?
I said I predict that they'd only be 4 blues in the game.
So if Bianca died as a Blue, that'd be all four blues lynched and confirmed blue in the game.
Fleshy, Dad, Evan, and Bianca.
And Dolby's post wouldn't be real, since he claimed blue.
And if Bianca died as a Townie, all we have to depend on is Dolby's claim to be fake.
I won't answer until I get a response
You have to be blue which means Bianca and Dolby or lying or else it doesn't line up... Are you blue or not?

(By the way, I was looking at the Maf's Night Kills, so that's how I know how they are a blue. Duh.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You have to be blue which means Bianca and Dolby or lying or else it doesn't line up... Are you blue or not?
No! I'm Vanilla Townie! I never said that Bianca was a Blue, I said that if she flips blue, then Dolby would be fake.

why are you trying to get someone to reveal themselves as blue wtf

- - - Post Merge - - -

chick don't answer

- - - Post Merge - - -

well rip too late

if chick is actually Town then u just made bluesniping a hell lot easier for mafia

why are you trying to get someone to reveal themselves as blue wtf

- - - Post Merge - - -

chick don't answer

- - - Post Merge - - -

well rip too late

if chick is actually Town then u just made bluesniping a hell lot easier for mafia

I mucked up.

i offer u all a deal

lynch Dolby today

if he's scum then gr8, if he actually flips what he says he is ill willingly kms and y'all can lynch me tmr cause rip this game

Back