• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

ayaya not claiming makes me think she's scum or idk if she's town I don't blame her either I just sort of wish bianca was modkilled regardless of alignment

- - - Post Merge - - -

this makes everything like 8472812 more complicated sort of lost motivation with all these inactives and replacements honestly

- - - Post Merge - - -

i still can't get over the fact glow is alive though that's funny lmao

I'll answer your question Ness, give me time to ISO Dolby and glow

...Meh. I was hoping that glow/Dolby would play along with my reaction test but it didn't seem to work regardless.

You guys are putting me in a spot here. I literally just jumped into the game, and haven't been reading the game so I have no idea what's going on at all.

you don't need to claim, basically here's what we've got

* bulletproof lynched d1 because he said the word bulletproof instead of veteran - led by ness (who many of us believe to be town, including me, IMO mafia capitalized on this)

* aronthaer claims to be Yunobo the Goron

* 3 KP on N1 indicate 1 of 4 scenarios:
1) 5 mafia.
2) 4 mafia with a strongman ability (most likely in my opinion, given dolby's claim on d2) granting 1 extra KP
3) 3-4 mafia + SK
4) idiotic vig shot one of me/dad/fleshy n1 (unlikely)

* i am clear, i was killed n1 but i'm unaware tree. i can still talk in thread but i can't vote and don't count in towns numbers.

* dolby, who i deathtunneled and was 100% dead d2 had he not made his odd claim: Third Party Gambler, Cloyne

I'm back.
And I most probably think that Bianca is scum.
Read back in Ness's game, Battle of Bunker Hill.
She did the EXACT same thing.
She broke down when people were sussing her and she was like:
"CAN I PLEASE BE REPLACED OR MODKILLED?"
And her command got rejected, and she ended up being lynched as scum.
I am gonna go read back in that thread and quote her words.

Also, looking back at people's read posts, I've seen that they're saying:
"Chick is sus because her gameplay has changed a lot and I'm unsure".
I think you should also check the Bunker Hill thread, my gameplay improved from it.
Ever heard of something called 'taking constructive criticism' from other players?

also hi! nice to have u, been awhile since we played together

i'd rather ayaya just claim but w/e there's no way she's vigilante imo

- - - Post Merge - - -

whatever, if dolby's not scum I think i'll give up regardless lmao, idk what else to do rn

There's no doubt in my mind Bianca was scum. The pressure of being scum would have been enough to cause an outburst on this scale, and like I said before, to throw away a game (as she put it), you would have to be actually revealing something about the game. There was no reason for what she did in any instance, but I do think what she said was true. She was naive.

I will give Ayaya a chance to defend herself, though, of course.

Anyway:

1. what do you think of dolby's claim? do you believe him?

I do not trust Dolby at all this game, personally. Nothing adds up with him and the sooner he gets lynched the better.

2. do you think that chick is mafia? why or why not?

No. Nowhere near as active as scum would be, for my liking. I just don't see it.

3. are there any deaths that surprise you?

Actually, no. If it counts Bianca flipping as scum was surprising (and I say was because I'm convinced).

4. please rank everyone in the game in order of most scummy to least.

Not informed enough to go everybody, but right now I definitely think Dolby should be lynched, and then Ayaya (or vice versa. What does it matter at this point?).

And now I'm off to sleep. G'night.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, also, I specifically remember Bianca asking in a previous game not to be selected as Mafia. She clearly can't handle that pressure, and this was very demonstrative of that.

If Ayaya was Townie, then why'd she struggle and hesitate to claim?
Unless she's a blue, which challenges Dolby's claim.

If Ayaya was Townie, then why'd she struggle and hesitate to claim?
Unless she's a blue, which challenges Dolby's claim.

1. Because she isn't close to being lynched?
2. How does that challenge Dolby's claim?

1. Because she isn't close to being lynched?
2. How does that challenge Dolby's claim?

It challenges Dolby's claim because I don't think we would have 5 Blues in the game.
We've had the two blues being killed my Maf, one blue (Evan) being lynched, and then now we have Dolby and (potentially) Ayaya if she claims blue.

Hey Ayaya, welcome to the game!

Earlier today, glow claimed cop and got a guilty result on Dolby. What do you think of this?
Based on what I know on Dolby's meta and reading his posts, I don't find him as obvious town so far, and if he's scum, I find it convenient that he claimed TP, I'd have to look up if TP would return as guilty to cop so that'd explain the result if he's telling the truth. I'd have to read through the thread to see his posts (ISO-ing isn't exactly helpful) if he does seem more like TP than scum

you don't need to claim, basically here's what we've got

* bulletproof lynched d1 because he said the word bulletproof instead of veteran - led by ness (who many of us believe to be town, including me, IMO mafia capitalized on this)

* aronthaer claims to be Yunobo the Goron

* 3 KP on N1 indicate 1 of 4 scenarios:
1) 5 mafia.
2) 4 mafia with a strongman ability (most likely in my opinion, given dolby's claim on d2) granting 1 extra KP
3) 3-4 mafia + SK
4) idiotic vig shot one of me/dad/fleshy n1 (unlikely)

* i am clear, i was killed n1 but i'm unaware tree. i can still talk in thread but i can't vote and don't count in towns numbers.

* dolby, who i deathtunneled and was 100% dead d2 had he not made his odd claim: Third Party Gambler, Cloyne
Thank you so much for this.

Anyway, I still won't claim unless I'm getting lynched today. Bianca's play may be confusing but this isn't the first time a town member loses their temper in a mafia game. If you guys think she's scum based on her posts, then feel free to vote for her/me, but from what I see you guys are tunneling and mafia are taking advantage of this to lay low. I am not scum and I will not say my role name unless I'm being lynched. I will leave it at that, since I can't defend myself from posts I didn't make.

I'm gonna shower now but I'll be awake for like 8 more hours so I'll have time to catch up and make a more concrete post before EoD.

It challenges Dolby's claim because I don't think we would have 5 Blues in the game.
We've had the two blues being killed my Maf, one blue (Evan) being lynched, and then now we have Dolby and (potentially) Ayaya if she claims blue.

Is this a slip

Do you think Dolby's blue claim is real?

Based on what I know on Dolby's meta and reading his posts, I don't find him as obvious town so far, and if he's scum, I find it convenient that he claimed TP, I'd have to look up if TP would return as guilty to cop so that'd explain the result if he's telling the truth. I'd have to read through the thread to see his posts (ISO-ing isn't exactly helpful) if he does seem more like TP than scum

...huh. I didn't think my reaction test would work but it seems like it had an effect.

You clearly saw the post regarding glow's role being tree, why did you believe me when I said she was cop?

...huh. I didn't think my reaction test would work but it seems like it had an effect.

You clearly saw the post regarding glow's role being tree, why did you believe me when I said she was cop?

Wait she isn't cop? I thought she has investigate role but then turns into a tree stump when killed????

either way, let's move on to bigger fish

tina/oath/cleb

i'm completely unimpressed with the latter 2 at this point in the game, with little to no reads. tina's the exception, but still i need a couple of posts with your thoughts because i'm quite unsure of you as well

specifically, tina, i mentioned you here because i find it strange how you said you thought dolby was town but still listed him as yellow in your reads. you seem really hesitant to call anyone completely mafia or completely town, with the exception of ness. another example of this is when you said you found my approach/tone towny but still listed me as half yellow. i find it slightly convenient you left as soon as i provided some recent meta on dolby. .

Answering this quickly as I'm getting ready for school.

I don't recall saying anywhere that I thought Dolby was town? Hence why I had him down as yellow. I think you've misread something I've said somewhere.

It was 11pm. I typically go to bed around 10-11pm. It had nothing to do with your post. I'll have to look into it later. I need to get ready and leave.

Wait she isn't cop? I thought she has investigate role but then turns into a tree stump when killed????

No, she isn't cop. I was testing you. You're a fish who took the bait.

Clearly, you haven't read the thread at all.

No, she isn't cop. I was testing you. You're a fish who took the bait.

Clearly, you haven't read the thread at all.

Dude I thought you're being serious so I ISO'd Dolby first to answer your question. Why would you say that to someone who just got replaced and would believe any info given :(

I'm just gonna catch up now

Back