Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

pretty sure biancas town at this point

1. would be pretty disrespectful to your teammates to openly claim

2. if she was had a full QT of her team capable of coaching her what to say, i highly doubt she'd say that

3. tone in general

- - - Post Merge - - -

*if she had

pretty sure biancas town at this point

1. would be pretty disrespectful to your teammates to openly claim

2. if she was had a full QT of her team capable of coaching her what to say, i highly doubt she'd say that

3. tone in general

- - - Post Merge - - -

*if she had

Yeah, thats what I'm starting to think. I also feel like she would have been modkilled on the spot if she were scum.

yes but why would she do that as town, I'd assume she'd be ECSTATIC to roll townie after being scum and complained about it bc she doesn't handle it very well

To throw away the game, you would have to have given away something about the game, would you not? Being scum would probably put more pressure on her as a newbie as well, which could have led to this outcome.

Oh, and hello, Ayaya!

yes but why would she do that as town, I'd assume she'd be ECSTATIC to roll townie after being scum and complained about it bc she doesn't handle it very well

I'm kinda confused about that too because I want to think that Bianca would be playing much better than she has if she's town. She literally hates playing as scum so that kinda fits with why she would go ballistic.

I kinda want Ayaya to claim.

If i'm being perfectly honest I would have much prefered a modkill because now we have to deal with this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

idk what is going on but give me time to read please

Hey Ayaya, welcome to the game!

Earlier today, glow claimed cop and got a guilty result on Dolby. What do you think of this?

I'm not sure what's going on with bianca but she's not being hammered right now and we still have time before end of day so i will not claim for now

I'm not sure what's going on with bianca but she's not being hammered right now and we still have time before end of day so i will not claim for now

Please answer my question on the previous page ^^

ayaya please just trust us claim, bianca has dug a really deep hole and you're going to by not claiming, i understand that it's 100% not your fault though

If you claim now b4 there's time to formulate a fake claim, that's be v town indicative. Though I'm gonna say replacement was the right thing

You guys are putting me in a spot here. I literally just jumped into the game, and haven't been reading the game so I have no idea what's going on at all.

Hey Ayaya, welcome to the game!

Earlier today, glow claimed cop and got a guilty result on Dolby. What do you think of this?

Ayaya I'm not sure you saw it because of the merge, just putting this here for reference.

either way, let's move on to bigger fish

tina/oath/cleb

i'm completely unimpressed with the latter 2 at this point in the game, with little to no reads. tina's the exception, but still i need a couple of posts with your thoughts because i'm quite unsure of you as well

specifically, tina, i mentioned you here because i find it strange how you said you thought dolby was town but still listed him as yellow in your reads. you seem really hesitant to call anyone completely mafia or completely town, with the exception of ness. another example of this is when you said you found my approach/tone towny but still listed me as half yellow. i find it slightly convenient you left as soon as i provided some recent meta on dolby.

as for the other less actives.... jacob, bowie, byngo, zendel, aronthaer: i do understand being overwhelmed with the thread for being busy/being replacements.

please take the time to address these if i've said your name (feel free to do this if i haven't said your name too)

1. what do you think of dolby's claim? do you believe him?
2. do you think that chick is mafia? why or why not?
3. are there any deaths that surprise you?
4. please rank everyone in the game in order of most scummy to least.

you don't need to elaborate on #4, lists are fine, though even a couple sentences would certainly help.

Back