• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

if you played super smash bros 2 mafia you will remember scum!Dolby fakeclaimed and got away with it

Do you not realize how different that is to this current situation? Dolby claimed JoaT in Smash mafia, not some obscure third party. Really why not give him a chance to prove he isn't a threat? His recent posts are believably relevant to his claim. I personally think that Bianca is way scummier than is Dolby right now.

Do you not realize how different that is to this current situation? Dolby claimed JoaT in Smash mafia, not some obscure third party. Really why not give him a chance to prove he isn't a threat? His recent posts are believably relevant to his claim. I personally think that Bianca is way scummier than is Dolby right now.

there's no difference to me. he's claiming a role that he's certain doesn't already exist in the game

if he actually had that role, he wouldn't/shouldn't have gotten sus of Evan claiming bulletproof, given they're both weird roles

- - - Post Merge - - -

*weird roles on TBT

Explain to me how its OMGUS to be suspicious of you when you literally voted me for the most petty reasoning ever

there's no difference to me. he's claiming a role that he's certain doesn't already exist in the game

if he actually had that role, he wouldn't/shouldn't have gotten sus of Evan claiming bulletproof, given they're both weird roles

- - - Post Merge - - -

*weird roles on TBT

Evan wasn't a different role, he was the same role with a different name, which also configured with his native terminology.

Third Party Gambler

Literally, word for word. I used bookie bc Toads doesn't know rolenames apparently. Everynight, I can select somebody who I think is going to be lynched, and if I'm right three times I'm pulled from the game and win

- - - Post Merge - - -

wtf
I'm not lethal (also, I think that I'm the reason that Toads had the outnumber everyone thing for the maf win con)

here it is you say toads named it third party gambler when the term is bookie

Hmm, good point. But I dunno, I think the better option is to at least give him a chance because if you ask me I don't really care if he wins or not because either way he's admitted that he isn't town aligned. If we catch 3-4 scum in the next several phases then there is probably something up if the game doesn't end by then.

your role according to you was also named weirdly

yep, and honestly, I didn't really care, even knowing that I was named gambler. I did sus him, but solely due to it coinciding with his native epicmaf terminology. What I cared about was that I wasn't going to be a mafia kill

like you said its petty so dont take it seriously. and besides, you wouldnt get lynched based on my vote only.

Of course i'm going to take it seriously. I'm not letting you off the hook just because I won't get lynched for it. You voted me for a horrible reason.

Now please answer my question: Explain how my point on you is OMGUS.

well the point is that you still harmed Town, we don't know whether you're maf or third party, you could win with mafia, so there's no point in keeping you unless we are 100% certain someone else is scum

Of course i'm going to take it seriously. I'm not letting you off the hook just because I won't get lynched for it. You voted me for a horrible reason.

Now please answer my question: Explain how my point on you is OMGUS.

well i voted for you and I explained my suspicion, and then you scumleaned me so OMGSUS

well the point is that you still harmed Town, we don't know whether you're maf or third party, you could win with mafia, so there's no point in keeping you unless we are 100% certain someone else is scum

You had a very different attitude on third parties regarding Kat and Natty in SU. And yes, there is nothing keeping me from harming town, but there's nothing stopping me from leaving the game if we cooporate

dolby who did you pick n1? if you said it i missed it

- - - Post Merge - - -

not that i believe your claim in the slightest honestly, i think you chose something to keep you in the game

when i said chose something i meant chose a fake claim*

- - - Post Merge - - -

why would we lynch oath he's barely said anything lmao

Back