• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

lmao so there's 5 mafia plus lethal TP?

or 4 mafia plus SK plus lethal TP?

yeah no

Ok seriously what even is Dolby's claim? That role is so on the nose dumb as a third party.

Dolby please describe your full claim, I know your rolename is Cloyne but what is your role actually called.

Third Party Gambler

Literally, word for word. I used bookie bc Toads doesn't know rolenames apparently. Everynight, I can select somebody who I think is going to be lynched, and if I'm right three times I'm pulled from the game and win

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmao so there's 5 mafia plus lethal TP?

or 4 mafia plus SK plus lethal TP?

yeah no

wtf
I'm not lethal (also, I think that I'm the reason that Toads had the outnumber everyone thing for the maf win con)

Seriously I feel much more inclined to think that Dolby is a serial killer. That fake claim is so specific though that I want to believe it but the idea that there is probably an SK right now doesn't make me want to believe it.

why did you actively pursue evan so much if you didn't even have a lynch target

who did you choose n1

Seriously I feel much more inclined to think that Dolby is a serial killer. That fake claim is so specific though that I want to believe it but the idea that there is probably an SK right now doesn't make me want to believe it.

Here, I'll make you a compromise, you lynch oath and two other people the next three days, or you guys tell me who to pick, and you'll see when I win then

^^I just realized I put "Fake claim" here. I meant claim.

Who did you pick for D1 Dolby

Didn't have the option, only works for nights
why did you actively pursue evan so much if you didn't even have a lynch target

who did you choose n1
Saw him as an oppertunity to make myself a less viable kill. Didn't think he was seriously scum until he claimed bulletproof. Couldn't back down then

Here, I'll make you a compromise, you lynch oath and two other people the next three days, or you guys tell me who to pick, and you'll see when I win then

I don't know how much I like that idea, but that sounds like the most neutral solution in all of this. I don't know how much I want an Oath lynch, but I feel like this is the best route to take.

I don't know how much I like that idea, but that sounds like the most neutral solution in all of this. I don't know how much I want an Oath lynch, but I feel like this is the best route to take.

I mean, I'll be confirmed there and out of your hair

I mean, I'll be confirmed there and out of your hair

That is my point. I am not sure if I'm comfortable with an Oath lynch right now, but letting you stick around to see if you win within 3 days sounds better than killing a third party that is essentially the equivalent of a survivor.

##vote: Ness

@Bianca Why are you voting me again for no reason?

yeah nice try dude by the end of the three days if all 3 targets r not scum then scum will be majority and they'll win

##vote dolby

I personally think its better to let him stick around. We don't need to listen to his targets, but letting him live seems like a more plausible solution then just straight up lynching him. I still think he could be scum and I wouldn't feel upset if he was lynched, but this process can decide whether or not he is telling the truth.

How about we just don't follow his targets and try to find scum each day, let him decide his own targets based on the suspicions people have in the thread.

Back