Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

i think godfather is between dolby/cleb/tina/oath/dad :)
not glow
Can we not keep jumping to this same talking point in every single game? Nothing good ever comes out of it and it's just wasted time.

1. What is your timezone?
EDT; it is currently 12:00PM as I'm writing this post.

2. How active will you be this game?
It largely depends on how my classes go. My semester is actually quite easy, but the amount of work is still unknown to me.

3. Preferred pronoun?
There are only two genders.

4. Do you prefer being town or being mafia?
I don't have preference for any alignment, though I'd probably be pretty excited to be a Neutral, since I've only ever been one twice in forum games.

5. How do you handle pressure?
That doesn't matter, it changes depending on the situation.

6. Which player(s) in this game can you read the best?
I'd prefer not to answer this question. This just seems like fishing.

7. Which player(s) in this game can best read you?
I might sound cocky, but I'd say nobody. I don't think people here are commonly correct about my alignment, because they rely too much on meta to find alignments.

8. How many games have you played?
I'm nearing 100 forum games, though I've lost count, so I couldn't give you an exact number.

9. Who would you fearkill N1?
Depends on how Day 1 goes. Right now? Nobody stands out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think the RQS are importiant, for me at least as I like to mentally store everyone's pronouns / timezones. It's also interesting to me to see how others answer them. I get that it can be mundane but it's not taking an hour of your time to answer them, only 5 minutes at a push.

There's some slight reads being made and FoS's thrown and I'm not sure which are serious and which aren't this early in the game.
IMO it's pointless to try and differentiate serious suspicions and joke suspicions this early on. The real suspicions will be made clear in the second half of the Day, and we'll actually have a direction to go based on that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In regards to Dolby's suspicion of Kermit, I don't see anything coming out of this specifically. Kermit plays the exact same way every Day 1 in that she makes it a goal to change her play style so outrageously that you can't use any form of meta to glean an alignment early on. Quite frankly, it works well, and I think this is just one of those times where it's different enough to have cause for suspicion, but there's nothing actually there due to the meta of Kermit's changing D1 play-styles.

IMO it's pointless to try and differentiate serious suspicions and joke suspicions this early on. The real suspicions will be made clear in the second half of the Day, and we'll actually have a direction to go based on that.

I agree, although I think it's worth asking as if serious accusations are being made it's worth taking them into account / talking about them, but like Aron said, most people are just having fun and not taking it too seriously at this point.

Yeah, honestly I don't even try to read into people too much in the first half of the Day anymore. It's pretty much pointless to try and weave through all the **** posts.

wasn't there a game recently when zendel got upset at joke posts and was scum? short term memory not working rn :p but just something to toss out there

wasn't there a game recently when zendel got upset at joke posts and was scum? short term memory not working rn :p but just something to toss out there

When was that?

I'm pretty sure I said that I was annoyed with the amount of posts that were being made with little to no substance and no relevance to the game in Mystic Messenger, I was town there. Even then I wasn't talking about joke posts and I never said I was upset about people making jokes here, I found it weird because it's usually later in the game that people are more jokey.

eh, that doesn't mean much to me. if they don't like jokes they don't like jokes. I'm not sure it has anything to do with their alignment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I found it weird because it's usually later in the game that people are more jokey.

I would argue that it's better to joke early than not take the game seriously in the later phases. there's literally nothing to go off of so far other than one thing, that was also likely a joke. everyone's just waiting for someone to slip.

- - - Post Merge - - -

done with my work so I'm officially creeping now btw. probably in between matches so if you have any questions for me hit me up

Guys wtf, I'm not some kind of buzzkill. lmao.

I'm pretty sure I make a crap ton of ****posts in every game, it'd be hypocritical of me to say "stop making jokes".

- - - Post Merge - - -

And when I say "I'm pretty sure I" I mean, "I certainly". XD

Getting mad at early game **** posts is not indicative of alignment in any way. Either you are part of that group and join in on it, or you're not and it makes you mad. Some people do join in, but can only do it for so long before they get serious. Then they move into the group against it for the rest of the game. It's a completely separate issue that shouldn't even be addressed IMO.

Though, something I do want to address (and I'm going to look hypocritical for it but oh well) is Zendel's defensiveness when it's brought up. Using meta against **** posting isn't a good reason to be suspected, but I feel like Zendel's reaction to that is something to look into.

Well dad do you think that you actually gain anything useful from the rqs questions

I was going at Dolby for 2 reasons. Firstly it was a good way to start a conversation (since these rqs don't start much anyways) and secondly I'm not sure how he didn't see it was a joke. Like do you think her reasoning to lynch me because of my pink colors were serious ??

It's possible to gain some understanding of how people answer questions, although these rqs weren't the best, rqs can sometimes ask questions that require people to actually form reads in their answers.

You're missing the point I'm trying to explain here: Dolby was very clear he figured it was a joke but was instead using it as meta-behavior because he loves relying on meta.

Though, something I do want to address (and I'm going to look hypocritical for it but oh well) is Zendel's defensiveness when it's brought up. Using meta against **** posting isn't a good reason to be suspected, but I feel like Zendel's reaction to that is something to look into.

I don't understand the bolded part, nobody suspected me for making joke posts? And if they did that would be idiotic because I haven't made any.

You guys are making something out of nothing and portraying me to be this person who hates people joking around and turning it into something to be sussed off. My reaction to a false accusation was completely valid as well.

"Why are people being so jokey this game and this early too btw?" was what I said and apparently that means I'm not okay with it or something? Eh whatever.

5. How do you handle pressure?

It depends, if people are being dumb I'll be dumb back. If people are being valid then I will be rational. It goes both ways, I have had times were I have lashed out at people though but that was mostly because they were attacking me personally rather than how I play or how I had been playing.

I can understand 'it depends' as an answer here because it was mine as well, but if people are being dumb why would you be dumb back, especially if you are capable of recognizing dumb behavior as dumb and you can react logically as well according to your answer? I mean I can see it as a believable and honest confession given how you just recently ragequit a game into early closure as a host but I'm going to plead with you to behave normally in this game so, if you actually are town, you can be helpful alongside the rest of us rather than be scumbait (a person they'd use to incite chaos/distracted town focus).

To me the question asks about how you will likely react in this game, as your present self, so if anything I can see people making excuses here as insurance later on, especially if the logic in their posts or even just their writing style later on seems to contradict said behavior provided in the answer.

I don't understand the bolded part, nobody suspected me for making joke posts? And if they did that would be idiotic because I haven't made any.

You guys are making something out of nothing and portraying me to be this person who hates people joking around and turning it into something to be sussed off. My reaction to a false accusation was completely valid as well.

"Why are people being so jokey this game and this early too btw?" was what I said and apparently that means I'm not okay with it or something? Eh whatever.

I was responding more so to this than to actual suspicions, but you seemed to get all up in arms about it as if it were a legitimate suspicion.

Aronthear is making a lot of excuses for themselves already, primarily about his activity and coming off as lurky, when I doubt that anybody really cares yet, especially in a 48 hour day 1. He could easily clear this up in their rqs, which he did in this answer:

2. How active will you be this game? Depends on the day. I have full intentions of being an active and helpful player but honestly things come up all the time that inhibit that.

But he keeps making small excuses in a lot of their posts or clarifying that he's joking, and right now it's coming off as a nervous tic sort of thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

a lot of his posts*

I can understand 'it depends' as an answer here because it was mine as well, but if people are being dumb why would you be dumb back, especially if you are capable of recognizing dumb behavior as dumb and you can react logically as well according to your answer? I mean I can see it as a believable and honest confession given how you just recently ragequit a game into early closure as a host but I'm going to plead with you to behave normally in this game so, if you actually are town, you can be helpful alongside the rest of us rather than be scumbait (a person they'd use to incite chaos/distracted town focus).

To me the question asks about how you will likely react in this game, as your present self, so if anything I can see people making excuses here as insurance later on, especially if the logic in their posts or even just their writing style later on seems to contradict said behavior provided in the answer.

I'm trying to be more rational, even if people come up with the stupidest reasons to lynch me, sus me etcetera.

I realize that being an idiot in response to idiotic reasons to attack me is not a town thing to do but it seems as though whenever I try to get out of that habit people start doing it and when I just retain how I normally play people actually give somewhat reasonable reasons to scum lean, sus me etcetera. lmao. It's annoying but I'm learning to deal with it.

I'm leaving this little nitpick behind because it's derailing any real progress or discussion to sus someone. Although there isn't really any reason to put our eyes on anybody except for Daniel and Karen.

Could glow b scum hmmm

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aronthear is making a lot of excuses for themselves already, primarily about his activity and coming off as lurky, when I doubt that anybody really cares yet, especially in a 48 hour day 1. He could easily clear this up in their rqs, which he did in this answer:

But he keeps making small excuses in a lot of their posts or clarifying that he's joking, and right now it's coming off as a nervous tic sort of thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

a lot of his posts*

Don't push him too hard or he'll claim doctor!!!

I was responding more so to this than to actual suspicions, but you seemed to get all up in arms about it as if it were a legitimate suspicion.

I was more confused than anything which is why I asked "When was that"? Not really a fan of being the other end of fake accusations.

I'd like a response because I still haven't got one.

I'm trying to be more rational, even if people come up with the stupidest reasons to lynch me, sus me etcetera.

I realize that being an idiot in response to idiotic reasons to attack me is not a town thing to do but it seems as though whenever I try to get out of that habit people start doing it and when I just retain how I normally play people actually give somewhat reasonable reasons to scum lean, sus me etcetera. lmao. It's annoying but I'm learning to deal with it.

I'm leaving this little nitpick behind because it's derailing any real progress or discussion to sus someone. Although there isn't really any reason to put our eyes on anybody except for Daniel and Karen.

I've seen you play well as town given how you helped lynch me last game and stuck to your guns. But at this point I think there's some stuff going on that can be read into as serious posts. Since I just pointed one example out, Aronthaer, what is your read on their behavior/posting style?

lol I was just trying to throw a thought I had out there, I never sussed you Zendel.

and yeah mystic was what I was thinking of, but you were town there so RIP. Even if you were maf in that it wouldn't be a good scumtell at all. I was just wanting to know for reference sake and in case you exhibited more uptightness later on :p

"uptightness" is not a word but idc

lol I was just trying to throw a thought I had out there, I never sussed you Zendel.

and yeah mystic was what I was thinking of, but you were town there so RIP. Even if you were maf in that it wouldn't be a good scumtell at all. I was just wanting to know for reference sake and in case you exhibited more uptightness later on :p

"uptightness" is not a word but idc

I thought so thanks for the clarification.

Back