• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

Honestly if Evan really does flip town by any possible chance I'm probably dead either way. I don't really care because evan is insanely scummy and I'm very certain that I'm right, but we'll know here in a minute.

And Evan, it's a really stupid idea to kill everybody that has Sussed you.
You are very OMGUS.

Trying to get last post Kappa

PSA

NESS, KIT, DOLBY, CHICK: YOU ARE THE SCUMTEAM, AND Y'ALL ARE GOING DOWN

That is all. I can't blame myself for getting into this situation because Ness is the one who led this fabricated lynch and he deserves to pay with his blood.

EZ1zSpK.jpg

Link set out across the open world in order to uncover the mystery behind the shrines that now seemed alive after years of dormancy. Link learned many new powers through his trials in each shrine, but none more powerful than his control over metallic objects and gaining the ability to hoist large objects into the sky. Link returned with the 4 spirit orbs earned from each shrine and returned to the mysterious man in red. He directed Link to the huge Statue of the Goddess to receive her blessing. A big red heart drifted into Link?s arms and he could feel some of his power returning to his body.

Pleased with himself, Link explored the pleasant area of the meadow and forests around him. Freezing the water then climbing up the ice blocks and knocking previously immovable objects out of his way were some of his favorite things to do with his new powers. Upon finding an old metal ball in the bottom of a nearby lake, Link picked it up as usual, but as he turned to move a giant Stone Talus lurched from the ground Link was standing on. This made Link whip his Sheikah Tablet backwards and sent the metal ball flying far far away over through a rainbow all the way to Death Mountain. There, Daruk was watching over Death Mountain and his Goron people. The metal ball came crashing through the sky like a meteor behind the esteemed Goron?s back and plowed into him. Not a single remnant of him remained.

The mysterious red man appeared beside Link, recovering from his traumatic fall, and handed him a glider with a look that said ?GTFO.?

Amazonevan19 has been lynched. He was a 1-Shot bulletproof.

KGUy9KF.jpg

I guess I did change the wording of this role from my last game? but that is because I saw someone else write it as a 1-shot BP and Veterans in Town of Salem kill people who target them.
Oh well :)

People with night actions, you have until 10pm EST on sunday to send in any night actions. If all are sent, the day post will NOT come earlier. Any actions time-stamped past 9:59 pm will not be accepted.

No BLOOD MOON.... For tonight that is?.

SUCK IT NESS

Welp, Idk what I did so wrong except for my grammar on aron. Things moved so fast and it seemed like everything I said to explain myself was ignored, while you all latched on to really minor and stupid things in my panicked posts to grasp at straws to lynch me.

**** me and **** my life, I guess I am hot garbage at mafia, and now I’m hella salty. :lemon:

GG though, it was fun until the last hour of my in game life :lemon: Go get 'em boys and grills!!

Okay lets be honest here. Evan was incredibly scummy and all of my points were valid. If it comes down to it I'll actually claim because I'm not letting myself get screwed over because of something almost everyone agreed on.

@Evan Stop being a bad sport and grow up, jerk.

We all got confused on the slips and the part where Toad wrote the bulletholder.
I assume that an obvious scum act would be to make me, Ness, Dolby and Kit standing.
So that the scums could say that we're scums.
When they are.

lmfao

please instant lynch dolby d2 jesus christ

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay lets be honest here. Evan was incredibly scummy and all of my points were valid. If it comes down to it I'll actually claim because I'm not letting myself get screwed over because of something almost everyone agreed on.

don't think you're mafia, but lynch dolby d2

Honestly what was scummy was your interaction with Chic near the end, the fact you were looking for every little thing to scum read him for, the authority in which you spoke, the practical threats towards people who weren't voting Evan, you really did pressure people into voting him at the end there, bold.

I should have went with my gut and not bandwaggoned on someone I was indifferent about, he was acting scummy, but damn.

Kermit needs to die after this

god @ everyone who didnt vote dolby d1 he's probably laughing at his screen when he types his every line because at this point i'm pretty sure he's being so blatant on purpose

Back