• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

^ so basically anyone who scumread you over really scummy behavior is scum? got it

I hate losing a townie D1 but I think the risk of letting aron live if he is scum is far greater than the benefit of letting him live if he's town.

I got stood up. :( Trying to read up now but tipsy so if I post anything that reads as dumb feel free to ask for me to repeat it more clearly.

N1C5ZR7.jpg

@Aronthaer: so what is the townie character's name?

I'm Yunobo the Goron. basically a generic NPC

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got stood up. :( Trying to read up now but tipsy so if I post anything that reads as dumb feel free to ask for me to repeat it more clearly.

N1C5ZR7.jpg

that really sucks

I don't know anything about BotW since I want to avoid spoilers until I get a switch and play it, but is that a believable claim for those of us who have played the game? If it's just an unimportant NPC then I say lynch aron since that can easily be a safeclaim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry to hear about that Tina. :(

I don't know anything about BotW since I want to avoid spoilers until I get a switch and play it, but is that a believable claim for those of us who have played the game? If it's just an unimportant NPC then I say lynch aron since that can easily be a safeclaim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry to hear about that Tina. :(

Wish I could tell you mate, I haven't played either.

Your rolename is 'Yunobo the Goron'?

Well in Toad's last game he made Luigi a safeclaim and some randon bg character a townie so analysing claims is lowkey useless

- - - Post Merge - - -

henlo..? it's not that hard of a question

Your rolename is 'Yunobo the Goron'?

Well in Toad's last game he made Luigi a safeclaim and some randon bg character a townie so analysing claims is lowkey useless

- - - Post Merge - - -

henlo..? it's not that hard of a question

Yeah, sorry. I didn't realize you were asking.

Well, my role isn't '-character- the -species-', so that's weird

- - - Post Merge - - -

unless it's different bc but idk

Just got back from a meet. Am not feeling well.

I have a reasonable degree of confidence that Chick is town, simply because I don't see him putting much effort in as scum. Kit is really rubbing me wrong with her three posts, especially given the lack of value to them and refusing to adaquately explain them. Really thinking thta Fleshy is town, more so than last night. Kinda feel bad for picking on Tina here, but don't really see a point in saying you'll answer questions when you haven't even provided anything to question. Yes, we could ask her what your reads are, but she haven't given an indication that she's read the entire thread yet.

Gonna discard my early theory on Aron/Zendal team, earlier I was paranoid that he was being coached on distancing. However, I'm moving Aron up to more suspicious than Zendal, and honestly feeling better about Zendal, and by extension worse about Cleb as there really wasn't anything that Cleb needed to respond to with his last post. As for Aron, don't like the filler, and he's only really providing content when he's being actively pressured(with the exception of the read on Fleshy, which I feel was a safe read for him to make). Nor do I like him constantly talking about his various inhibitors while fluffing up the thread.

Despite the no lynch vote, null on Oath2order

Town: Glow, Fleshy, Chick, Bianca, Evan, Dad, Heyden (these aren't ordered, but least confident on Heyden)
Scummy: Aron, Cleb

yeah this is fishy, you obviously did some research into the character by knowing he's a useless NPC

- - - Post Merge - - -

ninja :/

Well, my role isn't '-character- the -species-', so that's weird

- - - Post Merge - - -

unless it's different bc but idk

I dislike doing this, but he's just Yunobo in the wiki. Gonna check PM:TYD to see if Toad would name like that

yeah this is fishy, you obviously did some research into the character by knowing he's a useless NPC

- - - Post Merge - - -

ninja :/

I mean that's literally what my pm said

Alright, I just got home. I might be able to create some content of value soon but there is still something pressing that I have to work on. In other words here is a few things:

-Scumleaning evan
-Townleaning xCleb and KermitTea
-Dolby feels weird, Bianca I have slight qualms about but otherwise i'm null.
-Null on basically everyone else

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean that's literally what my pm said

Does your role PM actually have the name "Yunobo the goron" or just Yunobo?

Alright, I just got home. I might be able to create some content of value soon but there is still something pressing that I have to work on. In other words here is a few things:

-Scumleaning evan
-Townleaning xCleb and KermitTea
-Dolby feels weird, Bianca I have slight qualms about but otherwise i'm null.
-Null on basically everyone else

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does your role PM actually have the name "Yunobo the goron" or just Yunobo?

My PM says Yunobo. and then goes on to say that he's basically just an NPC. sorry for the confusion.

With the above interactions with Heyden and Dolby it wouldn't surprise me if one of them were actually scum and had a "Gotcha!" moment and sprung at the opportunism. Moreso towards Heyden.

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way I actually do believe Aron's claim at the moment. I feel like that was just a mistake on his part to say "Yunobo the goron" and probably just said "Yunobo THE GORON" as just reference material. I get townvibes from that.

With the above interactions with Heyden and Dolby it wouldn't surprise me if one of them were actually scum and had a "Gotcha!" moment and sprung at the opportunism. Moreso towards Heyden.

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way I actually do believe Aron's claim at the moment. I feel like that was just a mistake on his part to say "Yunobo the goron" and probably just said "Yunobo THE GORON" as just reference material. I get townvibes from that.

I want to comment on this but I'm not sure how much we can talk about PM's as toads mentioned that already, but I feel the fact he said he added "the goron" on weird, if that's not even the name on your PM why add it in? I understand mentioning the NPC part however. I haven't played the game, so I don't know much about the less obvious characters or this character at all, so I might be missing something.

I'm not sure what to make of his claim, he's been one of my strongest scumleans throughout the game, although I'm growing ever more sus of some people (namely Dolby at the moment) as the day goes on.

Back