• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

Funny, I could say the same thing about your and your horse**** day one lynch.

You really can't because I actually had an entire case on Evan, but if somehow Aron flips scum then I will be very shocked and confused.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Either way we will know in 2 minutes.

You went from "I think he's scummy" to "I'm believing you" to full on "shocked and confused" about him flipping scum without him saying anything.

eyes-emoji.png

Yeah yeah whatever Oath. Game is probably about to end because Aron probably isn't scum. If you are Town I'm going to be disappointed.

MSNAhVG.jpg

Word had spread to Death Mountain about Zelda needing help. The Gorons quickly put together a militia and head out to aid the princess. Included in this militia was the young Yunobo. Everyone else was eager to help Zelda, but Yunobo was anxious. He was not a fighter in the least, and much preferred defense to offense. Not to mention, he had a knack for finding the wrong place in any situation. The squad of Gorons reached the castle, and Ganon’s army met them hastily. Magical blasts careened into the army, lasers picked them off one-by-one. Yunobo was nowhere to be found.

He stopped advancing as they had approached the final hill to the castle, he couldn’t go through with it. The thought of being murdered by evil was ripe in his mind. He looked on as his friends all perished and the numbers eventually dwindled to zero. He saw all the corpses lying in the field, but at least they had their honor. Yunobo knew he could not return to Death Mountain as a coward. Torn between dishonor and sick of being a shame to everyone around him, Yunobo launched himself off a nearby cliff, taking his own life.

Aronthaer has been lynched, he was a Vanilla Townie
Aron’s Role PM
P72xSk9.jpg

To all those remaining with night powers, you must include FINAL answer when you send in actions. If I get all of them early, I will alert everyone.

Good luck to everyone :)

Last edited:
Well actually this means there's only 2 scum

It's Jacob/Zendel. Happy Oath?

Dolby knows what I'm talking about

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait **** you're right.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But either way we lose once they kill.

Nobody likes a sore winner Ness.

Lol no, I'm telling the truth. I really am townie, im frustrated that I figured the game out yet nobody believed me besides Natty.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hahaha....
I'm going to bed. I feel really strange now.

Glow hasn't done **** until recently for the majority of this day. So I'm not particularly up for listening to her.

I've made my bed on who I'm voting for. And I'm laying in it.

are you trolling me here

i've been wallposting all game?? sorry i was busy the last few days because it's the weekend and i had **** to do??????

i spent 3 ****ing hours going through the entire game and typing the post i made on jacob? and you still try to undermine how much effort i've put into this game? are you scum or are you trolling me or what

Back