• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

idk what to think of ness cuz ive been wrong about him the last 2 games he's been in, but one thing that does stick out to me is the drop in activity. he's done this as scum before, where he posts truckloads and semi disappears by like d2 so ye

My thoughts on people so far...
Zendel — is rather inactive. I still have suspicions on him after his Bianca-like meltdown, saying that he is upset because people are sussing him, I don't think it's very normal for him to do this. But I don't want to go up and scumlean him because as I said earlier, he could have anything going on in his life at the moment.
Jacob — he jumped in the middle of the game, but made quite a significant input. I want to hear more from him now, because he has just come in from nowhere from what I see.
Heyden — I feel he is trying to get everybody to roleclaim. He has already tricked Ayaya and I, and I don't really trust him, because I feel that he is fishing out for blues. He is being obvious and giving his team and obvious goal to Blue Snipe.
Ness — I believe that he is a Townie, he seems completely innocent and I don't see any reason to blame him just for leading the Evan mislynch. It was all a mistake and Ness shouldn't be accused.
xCleb — is normally an In and Out person, they are aggressive, but post good quality posts and I'm getting a town vibe from them.
Byngo — has just jumped in, and I don't really find any scuminess on them, but I encourage them to make a reads post of what they think of the game so far.
Aron — I don't know, but they were suspicious in the start, but I don't know where that went. Ever since Ness talked about his chat with them and how he found them Private Messaging, which means that they were reading their PM, all the suspicion dropped off Aron. I am still not sure, you can't just confirm that if Aron was Private Messaging, then that means that they were definitely checking their PM. They could've just been sending something to someone else about something completely irrelevant to this situation. I'm going null on them for now, but they are my slight, slight scum lean.
Kermit — seems completely Town. The only suspicion I could find with Kermit is the fact that they've made a deal with us to lynch Dolby, but I don't think that his other posts are scummy.
Tina — probably my strongest townlean, she has been making very good facts and her evidence from her reads post was decent. She said she's been making notes, and I think that she is trying her best to support town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*no lynch = null?

Jacob - i want to hear your thoughts on my recent post on ness

I just realized you asked for recent posts on ness - I also came to the understanding that ness has over 100 posts so isolating that will just take a long time even to set up the quotes...
I'll write my thoughts mainly on the last 25 or so posts made up by ness

In regards to Bianca:
...so you're just going to say that I'm scum for literally no reasoning other than "probability".

- - - Post Merge - - -

...so you're just going to say that I'm scum for literally no reasoning other than "probability".

1. Literally 7 other people voted Evan for the exact same reasoning as me yet you're choosing to single me out of the crowd?
2. Because you're voting me for literally none other reasoning then "probability".

Bianca tell me what the "probability" of me being scum is exactly? Enlighten me.

So let me get this straight: You're choosing to scumleaning me because of the pattern in which I've randomly received roles from previous games instead of doing an analysis of my posts.

10/10 Greatest reasoning of all time.

Bianca are you going to tell me why you think that the "probability" of me being scum is high or are you just going to ignore me

lolololol ur saying that my point on you is OMGUS when you literally sused me because of the pattern I've recieved roles the last several games

Explain to me how its OMGUS to be suspicious of you when you literally voted me for the most petty reasoning ever

Of course i'm going to take it seriously. I'm not letting you off the hook just because I won't get lynched for it. You voted me for a horrible reason.

Now please answer my question: Explain how my point on you is OMGUS.

You literally voted me because of the pattern of the last few games I've played. How do you not understand the scuminess of that?

My other 3 are Bowie/Chick/Heyden.

I feel as if I'm talking to a brick wall right now.

I'm just going to drop this because I'm not going to get anywhere because no matter what I say Bianca is just going to reply with "OMGUS".

I still dislike it regardless. Bianca should know better than her reasoning for voting me considering she's been playing for about 2 months now.

...highkey annoyed by this. Just ask for a replacement.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also just saying Bianca did the exact same thing in the Battle for Bunker Hill game as scum. She said she hates playing as scum and asked me to modkill her in THAT game when people started questioning her.

...I every single right to be annoyed because you just threw the game. You have 0 excuse to say that "I'm annoyed" because you just hurt your team drastically. You could have just asked for a replacement instead of openly admitting you're scum for literally no reason.

Welp, I have nothing else to say. I guess Bianca is being modkilled now.

It doesn't matter to ask Bianca questions now because she is probably getting modkilled and hopefully banned from mafia. Bianca do not get me wrong, I like you as a person but I'm pretty annoyed that you just admitted you're scum for next to no reason.

You're tilted. I can tell. Stop posting and go drink a glass of water to calm down, you're more than likely getting modkilled with your conduct no matter what.

In regards to Thirdparties:
Ok seriously what even is Dolby's claim? That role is so on the nose dumb as a third party.

Dolby please describe your full claim, I know your rolename is Cloyne but what is your role actually called.

Seriously I feel much more inclined to think that Dolby is a serial killer. That fake claim is so specific though that I want to believe it but the idea that there is probably an SK right now doesn't make me want to believe it.

I don't know how much I like that idea, but that sounds like the most neutral solution in all of this. I don't know how much I want an Oath lynch, but I feel like this is the best route to take.

That is my point. I am not sure if I'm comfortable with an Oath lynch right now, but letting you stick around to see if you win within 3 days sounds better than killing a third party that is essentially the equivalent of a survivor.

@Bianca Why are you voting me again for no reason?
** Half on Third half on Bianca

I personally think its better to let him stick around. We don't need to listen to his targets, but letting him live seems like a more plausible solution then just straight up lynching him. I still think he could be scum and I wouldn't feel upset if he was lynched, but this process can decide whether or not he is telling the truth.

How about we just don't follow his targets and try to find scum each day, let him decide his own targets based on the suspicions people have in the thread.

Do you not realize how different that is to this current situation? Dolby claimed JoaT in Smash mafia, not some obscure third party. Really why not give him a chance to prove he isn't a threat? His recent posts are believably relevant to his claim. I personally think that Bianca is way scummier than is Dolby right now.

Hmm, good point. But I dunno, I think the better option is to at least give him a chance because if you ask me I don't really care if he wins or not because either way he's admitted that he isn't town aligned. If we catch 3-4 scum in the next several phases then there is probably something up if the game doesn't end by then.

Dolby what do you think of Bianca?

Something about this really rubs me the wrong way.

If you're actually the role you say you are, what makes you think we would listen to your proposal to lynch Oath if you were intentionally acting scummy?

Okay that confuses me because that doesn't make much sense given prior interactions

Voting Evan=Making yourself look intentionally scummy

Yet votes Evan thinking he slipped?

That kinda makes me want to believe it actually. Dolby clearly doesn't know anything about Zelda, and given that "Cloyde" is such an insignificant character in the game that Dolby would probably have 0 idea about unless its a safe claim he researched, but then again I just don't think mafia would be willing to claim as 3rd party.

I dunno, this is turning into a matter of "To trust or not to trust" and we're looking all the possible outcomes.

*gasp*

Is xCleb claiming 3rd party??? What at twist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In regards to Oath:
I haven't read enough into his ISO to form an opinion about him.

In regards to Chick:
Is this a slip

Notes: I included my isolated quotes of Ness in this post for the sole purpose of keeping myself organized. Maybe it'll make my thoughts look more coherent lol idk. But that being said I also probably would not have kept them in if the majority of them wasn't either on Bianca or on Dolby.

The posts regarding Bianca:

- Initial thought: Ness was one of (if not the) only one actually on Bianca. He brought her from a discussion, to a crack, to a FAKE scum claim just to get out of the game.
- Bianca is by no means a noob when it comes to mafia due to her experience, but she's not the most emotionally stable when it comes to stress, idk her age but she's a little immature (and I mean that in the nicest way possible)
- Ness exploits this fact by pushing harder and harder, then getting angry with how she was handling the situation, saying she threw the game. I kinda hate that and hated reading that.
- I think why I find this a little uncalled for is the fact that it was bianca, say ness was going against glow and glow cracked and started freaking out. Maybe thats a scum tell. But to do this to a person who isn't generally known for being a tough nut to crack, it shouldn't be something to push this hard a case on.

The posts regarding Third parties:

- Initial thoughts: Its easy to look genuine when pursuing reads, questioning, and reaction testing a claimed Third party, especially for mafia. (Note: this is not going to say that I'm scum reading Ness)
- What I mean is, the point of mafia is to look as genuine as possible in creating discussion to find hostile roles. Mafia knows who is and isn't mafia, but they don't know who any third parties are or if there are any third parties.
- The fact that the vast majority of Ness's recent posts were questioning a third party could be a sign that he's hiding his mafia knowledge by searching for answers to the third party in question, which he genuinely wouldn't know the validity of
- I threw in the last quote for the sake of pointing out how much he only mentioned dolby, which kinda correlates to my final thoughts

The posts regarding anyone else:

- Initial thoughts: the only other people Ness mentioned in his latest posts that make up at least 1/4 - 1/5 of his post count were Oath, Chick, and xCleb. And he only posted once about each of them. Also counting Ayaya as bianca in terms of who his posts were directed at. Sorry if I missed some post about any other player

TLDR; My thoughts to ness's recent posts is its a little weird ness's only posts were @ an emotionally weaker player and a third party

So hey I haven't been able to read the thread at all today and didn't see the PM thing about me but in case you were wondering I got an offer on my Green Feather collectible and I received some sketches for an art piece I commissioned both within a span of about ten minutes last night and spent a while sorting out the details with them. Personally I still have suspicions on Zendel but that might be beating a dead horse. Heyden's behavior with the role fishing has also caught my attention.

Soooooooo

who all thinks they're gonna die

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cause my guesses...

xCleb will probably be Strongarmed if they have one, or Roleblocked and Killed.

If Heyden or Ness aren't scum then they're the other likely deaths.

Can Stumps be killed? Because glow could also be a target.

i hope i die but im not much of a threat to maf uwu

cleb will probably be roleblocked tonight as mentioned by a few people, def being killed tomorrow night

hmm if tina isn't scum she'll possibly be fearkilled

NAIRlpb.jpg

He had a knack for finding places he shouldn't be in, but once he heard of the demise of the fabled hero, Kass needed to see the story till the end. His teacher always told him fanciful stories of a hero rising to destroy Ganon, but never thought he would one day witness it for himself. The Rito bard wandered in to Ganon's castle facing the raucous noise of the war head on. There he sat on the top of a pillar, watching as Zelda remained the last thing to stand between Ganon and a complete take over of Hyrule. He played the ballad of the hero proudly and as loud as possible, he knew it by heart. Ganon clutched his ears as he shouted out a burst of energy at the Rito, who took the shot in honor of his hero. He plummeted from the top of the pillar into a lifeless heap of feather. His accordion would never know the sweet sound of music again.

Kass's spirit was a special one though. For his intentions and actions being so chivalrous, his spirit would walk the halls of the Temple of Time right by the Chamber of Resurrection. The other benign spirit of King Rhoam would watch on with him in hopes that some day, peace could be brought back to Hyrule.

Bowie and Heyden have died over night

Heyden's Role PM, Heyden was unaware that he was an explorer (or town drunk, but I liked calling it this instead for flavor sake)
13VJxPt.jpg

Bowie's Role PM
p2hTBam.jpg

Man Kass is my favorite character in Breath of the Wild.... why did you have to kill him :(
48 hours for day 3 unless you hit maj again

Last edited:
I admit that was not at all what I expected.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Zendel
Jacob
Chick
Ness
Aronthaer
Byngo
Kermittea
Tina

Alrighty, four scum in here. And I'm hoping xCleb inspected someone good.

SEND ME TO HEAVEN AND SEND ZENDEL TO HELL FOR MURDERING ME bye gl town <3 (you'll need it)

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg I actually felt like there was a drunk bc of all the watch actions to replace miller but I thought randomising it would be too controversial

SEND ME TO HEAVEN AND SEND ZENDEL TO HELL FOR MURDERING ME bye gl town <3 (you'll need it)

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg I actually felt like there was a drunk bc of all the watch actions to replace miller but I thought randomising it would be too controversial

no don't leave me

I refuse to allow Jacob and Glow to lynch me.

I am Prince Sidon, Townie. Literally the most popular character in the whole game.

I have no time at the moment to be playing this, and I will have to make a reads post tomorrow on everyone. The reason I'm claiming now is to at minimum stop this stupid suspicion on me. Hopefully xCleb wasn't dumb and chose to investogate me last night.

I refuse to allow Jacob and Glow to lynch me.

I am Prince Sidon, Townie. Literally the most popular character in the whole game.

I have no time at the moment to be playing this, and I will have to make a reads post tomorrow on everyone. The reason I'm claiming now is to at minimum stop this stupid suspicion on me. Hopefully xCleb wasn't dumb and chose to investogate me last night.
sir i never even scum read u

i just posted my thoughts like i was askeD

Back