• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

Did Evan claim bulletproof? This is the real slip. Tea.

Yep "One-shot bulletproof"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm writing fast to respond to people, I'm not lying I saw it on mobile. And besides even if I did lie, that doesn't make me scum at all.

you're seriously killing me over not seeing a ****ing rainbow? I'm literally speechless rn.
No, were killing you because you've slipped twice now

Ok yeah, ness and chick are so screamingly obvious scum to me it's not even funny. He's trying to use prior game role names from toads as a reason now. L m a o

Furthermore, I think this is going ignored: HELLO GUYS I'M ****ING DARUK. I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT BOTW BUT I KNOW HE'S A MAJOR CHARACTER! COUNTERCLAIM ME *****ES. That's right, you can't. So sit down ness, I'm killing you tonight if I live.

Ahahahaha you literally just said you were Bulletproof.

sorry was getting a haircut xx
but yeah i'll change to evan, bulletproof is def a slip
this looks super babdwagony but idc

Furthermore, I think this is going ignored: HELLO GUYS I'M ****ING DARUK. I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT BOTW BUT I KNOW HE'S A MAJOR CHARACTER! COUNTERCLAIM ME *****ES. That's right, you can't. So sit down ness, I'm killing you tonight if I live.

I haven't played BOTW either, but I know for a fact they've talked about Daruk in trailers, at E3 this year (he even got an amiibo) and other times on Nintendo Treehouse. are we to believe that you would have never heard about him otherwise?

Well, I'm dead. Wow Ness, I didn't think you could do it. I guess you had your jollies killing me, but know that town will strike back and slay you with a vengeance.

I'm Daruk, the Town One-Shot Bulletproof. My people do not forget. My blood will be avenged.

http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Daruk sounds like a veteran-like character but if it was a safeclaim I would think he'd use the word the host uses for it unless that itself was a thoughtless mistake/something he didn't account for.

also wtf does zelda have voice acting now? also kallie you told me I would get no spoilers for BoTW in playing this but here I am, learning about characters

Vig, shoot Kermit tonight, he was VET in Overwatch and is still defending Evan despite the slip

There was an overwatch mafia? dammit I want in on that

Well, I'm dead. Wow Ness, I didn't think you could do it. I guess you had your jollies killing me, but know that town will strike back and slay you with a vengeance.

I'm Daruk, the Town One-Shot Bulletproof. My people do not forget. My blood will be avenged.

...sure.

Either way I'm certain that Evan is scum, and I think people will realize i'm town once the red text is shown.

Why would you say you'd kill Ness just because he led against you? Vet can't kill anyways. Plus it's like a few minutes until voting ends and the majority is on you so you know you won't make it to night anyways.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh 'one shot' so vig too?

http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Daruk sounds like a veteran-like character but if it was a safeclaim I would think he'd use the word the host uses for it unless that itself was a thoughtless mistake/something he didn't account for.

also wtf does zelda have voice acting now? also kallie you told me I would get no spoilers for BoTW in playing this but here I am, learning about characters

from what I've seen only the main characters are voice acted but yeah. Link is still a silent protagonist like he should be.

Also how have I slipped exactly? That's the exact phrasing of my role name from my rolepm and I can't say any more at risk of getting modkilled. If that's so then I'm pissed at Toad for writing the rolepm the way he did.

Once I die in 4 minutes and flip blue, town better kill kit, dolby, ness, and chick for leading this fake, faux, phony, bull****, unwarranted, (mostly) poorly reasoned, and stupid lynch against me. And maybe fleshy too for going along with it - I thought he was town, but now I'm having doubts since he's jumping on the bandwagon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok kit didn't lead the lynch but you know what I mean, I think he's scum so kill him too

@ Evan
Why didn't you even tell us that you were apparently Veteran beforehand?
You told us when you had, like, 5 votes on you.
I don't believe your claim.

gdi I misunderstood my role, I don't have a vig shot

well now I'm really done because it'll be interpreted as scum!me saying I'd kill ness for retribution

Back