Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

should i have replaced

:thinking:

dunno if i see oath as scum, with how blatantly lazy he's been. id expect atleast one teammate bussing him hard out of annoyance, which i haven't noticed

oh wait we still have a vig, fleshy's powers are only doc/watch/roleblock, a bit sad he didn't try protecting himself

I still think dolby's claim is fake, a quick look on the wiki and you can already see 'place bets' and 'three' regarding to treasure chests, it just seems too convenient.

modkill me panda please. i dont want to play in this game anymore let me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...highkey annoyed by this. Just ask for a replacement.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also just saying Bianca did the exact same thing in the Battle for Bunker Hill game as scum. She said she hates playing as scum and asked me to modkill her in THAT game when people started questioning her.

...highkey annoyed by this. Just ask for a replacement.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also just saying Bianca did the exact same thing in the Battle for Bunker Hill game as scum. She said she hates playing as scum and asked me to modkill her in THAT game when people started questioning her.

I am scum thats why...let me out now...and why would you be annoyed when you did the exact same thing!

If you are not guility of being scum, then you should just laugh it off whenever i vote for you!

what gives you the right to be annoyed? i am annoyed!

oh wait we still have a vig, fleshy's powers are only doc/watch/roleblock, a bit sad he didn't try protecting himself

I still think dolby's claim is fake, a quick look on the wiki and you can already see 'place bets' and 'three' regarding to treasure chests, it just seems too convenient.

That kinda makes me want to believe it actually. Dolby clearly doesn't know anything about Zelda, and given that "Cloyde" is such an insignificant character in the game that Dolby would probably have 0 idea about unless its a safe claim he researched, but then again I just don't think mafia would be willing to claim as 3rd party.

I dunno, this is turning into a matter of "To trust or not to trust" and we're looking all the possible outcomes.

I am scum thats why...let me out now...and why would you be annoyed when you did the exact same thing!

If you are not guility of being scum, then you should just laugh it off whenever i vote for you!

what gives you the right to be annoyed? i am annoyed!

...I every single right to be annoyed because you just threw the game. You have 0 excuse to say that "I'm annoyed" because you just hurt your team drastically. You could have just asked for a replacement instead of openly admitting you're scum for literally no reason.

Welp, I have nothing else to say. I guess Bianca is being modkilled now.

Bianca What Is Your Role And Role Name?

Bokoblin the goon?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well 3 kills, it was either SK or mafia had 3 kp, if town killed Dad/Glow/Fleshy I'd be very very very upset, even though I scumread them. There were much better choices.

Bokoblin the goon?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well 3 kills, it was either SK or mafia had 3 kp, if town killed Dad/Glow/Fleshy I'd be very very very upset, even though I scumread them. There were much better choices.

whwred jester come from tho

Bokoblin the goon?.

It doesn't matter to ask Bianca questions now because she is probably getting modkilled and hopefully banned from mafia. Bianca do not get me wrong, I like you as a person but I'm pretty annoyed that you just admitted you're scum for next to no reason.

Shut up Heyden!

Shut up Ness!

Now you believe I am Scum and believe I threw away the game!

hypocrites

You're tilted. I can tell. Stop posting and go drink a glass of water to calm down, you're more than likely getting modkilled with your conduct no matter what.

is this a zendel 2.0 where a less important mafia role steps in front for a more important one :)

dolby/bianca? maybe

Panda, sorry about the game! but please modkill me!

And No I am not SCUM you hypocrites!

Whether you are scum or town (as you have claimed both at this point) these posts are going against win-con which is a staple of mafia rules. Please refrain from posting in here, go take a breather, then PM me on here or discord sometime tomorrow, or when you are feeling more like yourself. If this does continue, we will have no choice but to modkill you from the game.

Last edited:
i think the general consensus would be to modkill her, if she flips town then she lowkey just gamethrew EVERYTHING, but if she's scum I lowkey feel bad bc they're doing pretty well

i think the general consensus would be to modkill her, if she flips town then she lowkey just gamethrew EVERYTHING, but if she's scum I lowkey feel bad bc they're doing pretty well

She's gamethrowing as either alignment in this situation honestly. She should have just asked for a replacement instead of exploding.

Back