Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

God, all of this keeps making me flip-flop on my reads, this is the hardest game ever I've played

Townlock: glow (technically dead)

Townleaning: Oath, Zendel (I still want to think that there is scum in Oath/Jacob, but Oath feels really town at the moment)

Null: Aron/Jacob - I thought Aron was obvious scum earlier but his demeanor is so...confusing. It is hard to tell if he is noob town or just super obvious scum, because his posts are just...ugh.

Jacob's posts last night felt like excited town, but he just barely null right now because I still think that he is scum after Karen dying.

Scumleaning: Byngo/Tina - I am less certain about Byngo at the moment, but Tina's posts feel unnatural. Yes, there are a lot of things about her early-game posts that feel really townlike but she feels just too innocent. I don't have a lot of concrete evidence right now because I haven't looked into her enough, but I would have expected her to have died by now with the amount of quality content she has produced. I'll look back into her read's posts to see who she scumleaned early in the game.

I'm incredibly uncertain of these reads, but I there HAS to be scum in my nulls/scumleans. I am starting to doubt that Aron is scum, mostly because his posts feel incredibly nooblike. It is possible that Oath is scum but I don't want to think he is scum.

Also with the amount of inactivity at the moment I'm getting worried. Mafia are just going to blitz on someone if we keep this up.

god glow where are you, you're the only one I trust I can't figure this out by myself

Seems like a slow game. Idk if it's too late, but /replacement

clearly the game has started, you could read the OP, and at the very least VM or PM the host rather than post in the thread. Review the etiquette for mafia here and please be more observant and proactive other wise you won't be allowed to play in here at all.

the town folk need to wake up. connect the dots. u have already lost. i am mafia, and we have won the game

do u really think mafia would leave me alive and kill chick instead??

Dude please don't be like this you're the only one who I can trust

- - - Post Merge - - -

seriously this is really starting to make me frustrated.

with the slim numbers we have we have at least a 40% chance from hitting mafia from here on out, do people not realize this???

Stop giving up and actually give this situation a chance

Dude please don't be like this you're the only one who I can trust

- - - Post Merge - - -

seriously this is really starting to make me frustrated.

with the slim numbers we have we have at least a 40% chance from hitting mafia from here on out, do people not realize this???

Stop giving up and actually give this situation a chance

You can start by discussing my post on Aron.

Zendel
Ness
Byngo
Aronthaer
Tina
oath2order
-- n1- aronthaer n2- cleb n3- karen
Jacob -- n1- nobody n2- zendel n3- chick

a. 3 mafia v 4 town ~ lylo
or
b. 2 mafia v 5 town ~ mylo

what we know:
  • 5 vts (including tree) & 4 blues are dead. 5 vt claims left, 2 blue claims left
  • there is only one mafia PR left. if there's 4 mafia, 3 PRs and one goon is pretty maf-stacked. and also they would be screwed if the only one that can send in KP got lynched. if there's 3 mafia, 2 prs and 1 goon is fair.
  • it seems that mafia PRs do not have the ability to send in KP.
  • if jacob and oath are both town then that means only 1-2 vt claims are real. jacob has the most information out of ANYONE here than anyone else in the game. from jacob's pov: if there's only 2 mafia left zendel is clear of being a killing mafia, and the other VT claims are 50% scum. OR oath is scum. from jacob's pov, there is very likely to be only 2 mafia remaining,with only one able to send in KP. why else would chick die? (i'm srs, if anyone has a different theory please tell me. i was honestly going to lynch them lmfao) from jacob's pov, chick died because they were going to be cleared and the only way that chick would be cleared is if there's only 1 mafia capable of sending in KP.
  • if jacob and oath are both town then that means there has to be a mafia bus driver or mafia roleblocker (less likely if there's a town RB)

what i think
  • i think it's likely that there are 2 mafia remaining. they killed chick because chick was a "potential clear" (i see 0 other reason to) since only 1 mafia can kill. this is irrelevant to whether jacob is real or not: even if he's fake he's still clearing chick. i think mafia thought they were being smart by doing this but they didn't realize that chick wasn't going to be cleared regardless -- since there could be 3 mafia with two capable of sending in kills. killing chick helped town the most, i would've lynched them. why not kill ness/tina/etc??? imo maf didn't realize that chick wasn't a potential clear
  • 4 mafia and SK/cult combo does seem unfair towards town.... if there's 3 mafia remaining then both prs have to be real. it'd be the only way to make it somewhat balanced. ( 7 VTs, 6 blues, 4 mafia + 1 SK/cult) i don't think there's three mafia remaining so i don't think both prs are real (9 VTs, 5 blues, 3 mafia + 1 sk/cult makes more sense)
  • i'm pretty sure ness is town. and oath is also likely town. if jacob's real: scum basically has to be 2/3 or 3/3 in aronthaer/tina/byngo. i thought all of these three were town at different points lmao. i swear to god i don't think all of them are scum. so there's either two mafia in there, or jacob's mafia. i really don't think that tina/byngo are scum here, though i'm not sure about aronthaer
  • that said, i find zendel much scummier than tina/byngo/aronthaer. but if zendels mafia, then he's either a non killing role or he is a killing role, and zendel and jacob are both mafia together. the last possibility is that there's three mafia but i've ruled that out.
  • jacob is now the scummiest here because i just realized how much information he has and he has said absolutely nothing about it. if jacob thinks that oath is town then he should be pushing tina/byngo/aronthaer. if jacob thinks that two of those people are town, he should be pushing oath. jacob said previously he that he believes there was only 3 scum in the game to begin with. this should be completely clear to him now bc chicks death. and he should also be townreading zendel because of that, or at least saying that we shouldn't lynch zendel because zendel's basically confirmed not a killing role [to him]. he has the SMALLEST scumpool available to him out of anyone else here. yet he's said nothing

ew the scum chat would be too spammy

Zendel/Tina/Bowie +- Oath sounds about right srs

these are the last reads i could find from jacob and they're from four days ago.... there was also the long post on ness made on the same day, which jacob says wasn't a scumread, though it heavily implies he thinks ness is scum???? w/e i'm not counting it. but the rest of his posts since then have just been defending himself. previously i never found him scummy bc he hasn't really said any bad lines imo, but lack of train of thought on role possibilties/input on why chick died/etc. is a huge red flag

tldr: jacob and zendel are scum imo

Zendel
Ness
Byngo
Aronthaer
Tina
oath2order
-- n1- aronthaer n2- cleb n3- karen
Jacob -- n1- nobody n2- zendel n3- chick

a. 3 mafia v 4 town ~ lylo
or
b. 2 mafia v 5 town ~ mylo

what we know:
  • 5 vts (including tree) & 4 blues are dead. 5 vt claims left, 2 blue claims left
  • there is only one mafia PR left. if there's 4 mafia, 3 PRs and one goon is pretty maf-stacked. and also they would be screwed if the only one that can send in KP got lynched. if there's 3 mafia, 2 prs and 1 goon is fair.
  • it seems that mafia PRs do not have the ability to send in KP.
  • if jacob and oath are both town then that means only 1-2 vt claims are real. jacob has the most information out of ANYONE here than anyone else in the game. from jacob's pov: if there's only 2 mafia left zendel is clear of being a killing mafia, and the other VT claims are 50% scum. OR oath is scum. from jacob's pov, there is very likely to be only 2 mafia remaining,with only one able to send in KP. why else would chick die? (i'm srs, if anyone has a different theory please tell me. i was honestly going to lynch them lmfao) from jacob's pov, chick died because they were going to be cleared and the only way that chick would be cleared is if there's only 1 mafia capable of sending in KP.
  • if jacob and oath are both town then that means there has to be a mafia bus driver or mafia roleblocker (less likely if there's a town RB)

what i think
  • i think it's likely that there are 2 mafia remaining. they killed chick because chick was a "potential clear" (i see 0 other reason to) since only 1 mafia can kill. this is irrelevant to whether jacob is real or not: even if he's fake he's still clearing chick. i think mafia thought they were being smart by doing this but they didn't realize that chick wasn't going to be cleared regardless -- since there could be 3 mafia with two capable of sending in kills. killing chick helped town the most, i would've lynched them. why not kill ness/tina/etc??? imo maf didn't realize that chick wasn't a potential clear
  • 4 mafia and SK/cult combo does seem unfair towards town.... if there's 3 mafia remaining then both prs have to be real. it'd be the only way to make it somewhat balanced. ( 7 VTs, 6 blues, 4 mafia + 1 SK/cult) i don't think there's three mafia remaining so i don't think both prs are real (9 VTs, 5 blues, 3 mafia + 1 sk/cult makes more sense)
  • i'm pretty sure ness is town. and oath is also likely town. if jacob's real: scum basically has to be 2/3 or 3/3 in aronthaer/tina/byngo. i thought all of these three were town at different points lmao. i swear to god i don't think all of them are scum. so there's either two mafia in there, or jacob's mafia. i really don't think that tina/byngo are scum here, though i'm not sure about aronthaer
  • that said, i find zendel much scummier than tina/byngo/aronthaer. but if zendels mafia, then he's either a non killing role or he is a killing role, and zendel and jacob are both mafia together. the last possibility is that there's three mafia but i've ruled that out.
  • jacob is now the scummiest here because i just realized how much information he has and he has said absolutely nothing about it. if jacob thinks that oath is town then he should be pushing tina/byngo/aronthaer. if jacob thinks that two of those people are town, he should be pushing oath. jacob said previously he that he believes there was only 3 scum in the game to begin with. this should be completely clear to him now bc chicks death. and he should also be townreading zendel because of that, or at least saying that we shouldn't lynch zendel because zendel's basically confirmed not a killing role [to him]. he has the SMALLEST scumpool available to him out of anyone else here. yet he's said nothing

these are the last reads i could find from jacob and they're from four days ago.... there was also the long post on ness made on the same day, which jacob says wasn't a scumread, though it heavily implies he thinks ness is scum???? w/e i'm not counting it. but the rest of his posts since then have just been defending himself. previously i never found him scummy bc he hasn't really said any bad lines imo, but lack of train of thought on role possibilties/input on why chick died/etc. is a huge red flag

tldr: jacob and zendel are scum imo

ok I get this post is filled with 55% anti jacob reads, I'm really glad someone actually made a compelling case against me. The way I see it, a lot of players have been getting "cleared" one way or another throughout the game. IE: people hard townleaning Tina, Oath, Ness, Kermit, etc throughout different points in the game. I honestly can't recall any genuine read of me being town, only ever null up until recent cycles where people were scum leaning me due to like trying to figure out what claims are genuine and whatnot.
I haven't received any actual read against me so I've been feeling kinda helpless in my defenses is what im trying to say.

Ok so in response to your post, it all seems like very dynamic information like you wrote down as you were thinking and thought of new points during the midst of writing, so I'm going to assume the last bullet point about me is your most recent thought

The possibility of Zendel being scum is about 25% between town v scum / killing scum v non killing scum
(Now that you made me think about it, even the possibility of Zendel being mafia with any sort of manipulation power can be ruled out because he would've been notified of the failure and maf should have killed me off)
Other than that I have absolutely no inside information on anyone else. That leaves me Ness, Byngo, Aronthaer, Tina, oath2order
My plan for today was to isolate posts from Byngo, Tina and/or Oath. I've isolated Ness's posts already, Oath isolated some of Arons and Zendel's chances of being scum aren't high enough for me to focus on at MYLO or LYLO.

I'll drop some updated reads right now though (And I'm going to force myself to pick sides and not null anyone)
Zendel
Ness
Byngo
Aronthaer
Tina
oath2order

The truth of the matter is I don't know that Zendel is town or mafia, I don't know if Oath and Ness are both town like you do, and I'm not willing to roleblock oath to figure it out (And it's also a little too late for an experiment like that)
I'm scum reading ness now because yes, my past isolation on him did reveal more scummy activity then not. I was saying it's not a scum read because it was merely a reaction post. I guess my read on him is more personal because you are townleaning him pretty hard. I don't know if i missed things that clears him or not, or if you are town leaning because of tone but it doesnt really matter.

Today I'm willing to lynch Ness, Byngo and Aron. I will be looking back into oath's and tina's posts as well, but only for the sake of not doing it yet

oh wow I got pretty side tracked, in your post you explained how I have a smaller pool to choose from but in reality I really don't. I can push Zendel out of sight personally I guess, but that's about it.

Input on why chick died: As I was kinda on the track about before, I haven't been really townread throughout this game. Last night's kills have all seemed to frame me in some way (IMO). Kermit's death could be linked to her being a PR, but having Kermit and Chick die together feels a little bit like a set up. During the night phase glow, you told me to roleblock chick (as I followed), I think it's entirely possible Chick was killed in order for me not to have to expand upon it or whatever other reason it'd make me look bad IDK. Any player in game can see its a "coincidence" that the only player who scum read me and the player that I was targeting died on the same night.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think i covered everything idk

Jacob let me ask you a question: do you even know what Cleb tried doing to lynch me yesterday

As a matter of fact anyone who is actually scumreading me right now do you have any idea at all

can we just lynch aron

he was trying to push Ness for lynch in the same half-assed way that Cleb did.

come on now.

it's obvious

Jacob let me ask you a question: do you even know what Cleb tried doing to lynch me yesterday

As a matter of fact anyone who is actually scumreading me right now do you have any idea at all
do you think cleb is incapable of faking something like jumping on your fake claim so people would disassociate you two

do you think cleb is incapable of faking something like jumping on your fake claim so people would disassociate you two

Would xCleb really bus his teammate when he would be so incredibly close to victory if he had just waited for day to end instead of reacting to my post and being the nail in the coffin to his lynch?

No.

Do you think that xCleb would actually create an entire f***ing post wall against me to push for my lynch when he could easily push for someone else?

Yes.

Would it really have been so hard for xCleb to look 4 posts down from the claim instead of springing at his golden chance to lynch me?

Yes.

Would xCleb's heart sink the minute he saw a guilty investigation on him and attempt to justify himself as best he can?

Yes.

I've gained a lot more confidence you're scum after reading your post. I will see you lynched before this day ends.

Would xCleb really bus his teammate when he would be so incredibly close to victory if he had just waited for day to end instead of reacting to my post and being the nail in the coffin to his lynch?

No.

Do you think that xCleb would actually create an entire f***ing post wall against me to push for my lynch when he could easily push for someone else?

Yes.

Would it really have been so hard for xCleb to look 4 posts down from the claim instead of springing at his golden chance to lynch me?

Yes.

Would xCleb's heart sink the minute he saw a guilty investigation on him and attempt to justify himself as best he can?

Yes.

I've gained a lot more confidence you're scum after reading your post. I will see you lynched before this day ends.

ok lets relax with the omgus
I was just saying its possible

Back