Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

Either way, we better hope to god that it's a KP contributing role that we lynch today. Or it's game over.

Ehhhhhh...I think that it is probably best to do a Jacob lynch.

I forgot about Aron's random townie claim, and she is right: Aron had next to no reason to be doing that. I think I just forgot about the way he went about that.

I'm putting my vote on Jacob, Byngo and Oath I suggest you vote with me.

Glow hasn't done **** until recently for the majority of this day. So I'm not particularly up for listening to her.

I've made my bed on who I'm voting for. And I'm laying in it.

game over if we mislynch

lylo d5 yet again if we bring scum down from 3 to 2

i think (not sure) it will be mylo d5 if 1 scum

It's only immediate game over if we lynch town, **and** if mafia started with 4 people.

If we lynch a non-KP-role and mafia started with 4 people, then it's game over at the end of the night.

If we a lynch a KP-role and mafia started with 4 people, then it's the same position tomorrow as we are today.

If we lynch town today and mafia started with 3 people, then it's game over at the end of the night.

If we lynch a non-KP-role today, and mafia started with 3 people, then I'll be very confused and we'll be in a good position tomorrow.

If we lynch a KP-role today and mafia started with 3 people, then it's the same as above.

Glow hasn't done **** until recently for the majority of this day. So I'm not particularly up for listening to her.

I've made my bed on who I'm voting for. And I'm laying in it.

so you're just going to deny what the confirmed town is saying even though she has a point in what she is saying

oath i desperately hope you aren't scum because you're giving me serious scum vibes from what you're saying

so you're just going to deny what the confirmed town is saying even though she has a point in what she is saying

oath i desperately hope you aren't scum because you're giving me serious scum vibes from what you're saying

Just because she's confirmed town doesn't mean that she's right or wrong on anything.

Just because she's confirmed town doesn't mean that she's right or wrong on anything.

But she has a good point: Aron claimed townie out of the blue for essentially no reason.

There is scum between Jacob and Aron and i'm now thinking that it is Jacob. I suggest that you switch to him.

And this doesn't scream scum to you because...?

This is something Natty has talked to me about before: People who claim townie unwarranted usually are telling the truth, because mafia probably aren't going to claim early because they wouldn't want that kind of attention on them.

Would Aron really claim townie so early if he were scum?

And yes, I still think that Aron is scummy, but glow's point on him has made me rethink my opinion on him.

This is something Natty has talked to me about before: People who claim townie unwarranted usually are telling the truth, because mafia probably aren't going to claim early because they wouldn't want that kind of attention on them.

Would Aron really claim townie so early if he were scum?

And yes, I still think that Aron is scummy, but glow's point on him has made me rethink my opinion on him.

Hm maybe Natty/Aron are scum and she told him that. [thinking emoji]

Hm maybe Natty/Aron are scum and she told him that. [thinking emoji]

eh, thats true but i have natty as town right now

honestly i probably will end up putting my vote on Aron, but I would prefer to have a Jacob lynch right now

eh, thats true but i have natty as town right now

honestly i probably will end up putting my vote on Aron, but I would prefer to have a Jacob lynch right now

tumblr_inline_op3phfe89P1r086fu_540.jpg

OUTLAW COUNTRY

ngl id prefer a jacob lynch

ness ur forgetting i also said to take experience and skill into account. rando townie claims coming from an experienced or skilled user (or both, cuz they're not the same) r the ones i tend believe cuz they're usually not gonna do that as scum. idk if im right or wrong but i speak from experience that usually unwarranted townie claims r in fact town. however i take townie claims from lesser experienced users with more caution cuz that is somethingnoob scum will do

which Aron's only played in like 3 games right

Well **** me I guess. I don't honestly know what to say to try to get y'all to change your votes so I guess we've lost. Ness if you're mafia I'm gonna be ****ing pissed because you played so well this game

- - - Post Merge - - -

which Aron's only played in like 3 games right

this is my second.

Well **** me I guess. I don't honestly know what to say to try to get y'all to change your votes so I guess we've lost. Ness if you're mafia I'm gonna be ****ing pissed because you played so well this game

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is my second.

Dude, this is me literally giving you a chance right now. What do you think about Jacob? Do you think he is town or mafia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aron, I'm starting to believe in you. If you are town, then I suggest you vote for Jacob.

Hopefully, Tina will come online and be the deciding factor in this.

You know what I'm done

Clearly neither Aron or Tina are going to vote, so there isn't any point in hoping for a Jacob lynch

I'm going to wait 1 more hour, then I will vote for Aron. I wish Oath would have just voted Jacob though.

Back