Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

Jacob/Karen: if u two are truly Town then 1 of you needs to vote cleb to prevent mafia from blitzing last second. I have 1 vote (cleb) and he is very likely scum rn. If we get 1 more vote in cleb mafia can't blitz on me (or even Jacob if he's Town) and we can survive next phase

I'm hoping Zendel or anyone comes in here to vote Cleb
i voted for cleb hours ago

- - - Post Merge - - -

like i was the first one

hmm ~45 mins and 6 viewers including me and aronthaer

clebs not even complaining about it so maybe oath is right. he could've gotten himself lynched on purpose since his role is technically useless ugh but we just need more time

We don't have more time. not casting my vote until the last minute though in case something happens

- - - Post Merge - - -

not that it matters we're about to hit majority without me

We don't have more time. not casting my vote until the last minute though in case something happens

- - - Post Merge - - -

why you waiting til the last minute

it *is* the last minute rn

choosing not to vote on lylo

what

you realize i can't vote and everyone's vote here matters right

- - - Post Merge - - -

vote cleb please if you're town

- - - Post Merge - - -

what if mafia forces NL

Long-story short I forgot that after the mid-point in day that mafia can't hammer an early win. Figured leaving a vote hours ahead of other users being online was more dangerous than not voting would be.

I feel slightly less annoyed at waking up at 2:30am now. Voting Cleb. Then I'm gonna try get some more sleep.

- - - Post Merge - - -

...just saying that considering how Aron was pinning scum on me early in the day him not being suspicious of me here is unnerving.

imagine if somehow glow was a part of dolby's cult

- - - Post Merge - - -

like i know it's not possible but could you imagine

Am I the only that is getting really nervous about this

I've never felt more anxious about a lynch before

- - - Post Merge - - -

nothing I can do. you already had majority.

Soooooo would you have rather vote me or xCleb?

because either way I would expect you to vote me, considering you haven't said anything about wanting to lynch him this phase.

trust the process

- - - Post Merge - - -

glow is the process

imagine if ness was scum and unvotes at the last minute

imagine if we were all in a perpetual state of nothingness and everything happening now is nothing more than an illusion to what you hope would be happening

what if we're all living in a simulation of life on another planet

what if aliens made us tiny little robots in a tiny little cube calling it the universe

what if aliens exist

T1OgTYz.jpg

Zelda used every ounce of strength to fend off the beast. She could feel her body, her spirit weakening with every passing second. She pictured the serene meadows that she spent her childhood leisurely wandering. She picked the placid lakes she would sit by on those hot summer days. The faces of all the inhabitants of Hyrule flashed in her head. The common denominator in all these images was the encouraging and quietly strong face of Link. Her Knight in shining armor was gone now, but she wouldn?t let his existence be for naught. Channeling every fiber of her being, she pressed on against Calamity Ganon.

Just when she could feel her body giving out a Guardian Skywatcher fell out of the sky. Zelda was given only a minute to rest, but it could mean the difference between losing Hyrule or not. She caught a glance over as the light faded from the Guardian Skywatcher?s eyes, and realized that Zelda knew that this was the place that marked their grave. Zelda joined back in the fight and the Guardian Skywatcher?s body grew cold. Finally a win for Hyrule.

xCleb was lynched. He was the Mafia Role Cop.

fLWMwWd.jpg

24 hours to send in night actions

Back