• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

No, town is saying he's clear because he inspected Dolby and didnt lie about it

Seriously, do you have a personal vendetta against him?

- - - Post Merge - - -

The other thing is the way KP is calculated. We need to lynch a mafia KP role today, or we still lose.

What if its both Ness and xCleb? xCleb playing the role of semi obvious scum to stop us from killing Ness, a mafia KP role?

- - - Post Merge - - -

The other thing is the way KP is calculated. We need to lynch a mafia KP role today, or we still lose.

What if its both Ness and xCleb? xCleb playing the role of semi obvious scum to stop us from killing Ness, a mafia KP role?

oath you're better than this. You're grasping at straws with this logic.

If me and Cleb were scum together then I would advocate AGAINST his lynch. There is next to no reason for scum to bus right now since they're so close to winning since it's LYLO.

With this kind of logic then shouldn't this mean you think he is scum??

- - - Post Merge - - -

i explained why he claimed. he was scared of getting lynched and he ADMITTED that. want me to quote the two posts i made leading him to claim? i remember them almost word for word.

1. i made a post merge with one line saying "let's lynch cleb or chick"

2. i wrote about 2-3 sentences along the lines of "cleb has done nothing all game, this reminds me of when past games when he's been scum" and then i made a bunch of post merges thinking he was supposed to be modkilled (i misunderstood the op, which makes this basically irrelevant)

he then made up a fake reason up for voting dolby (which he said was a "soft") and then when i told him what he's doing makes no sense, he claimed as role cop. like, the most important role as a town player, he claimed because i made two posts on him and questioned his (purposefully) awful reason for voting dolby.

how can u think..... this.... is a personal thing.... i'm literally only talking about the game?

Point still stands.

i don't know what you mean, are you saying that you don't think he's a killing mafia member? how could you possibly determine that

- - - Post Merge - - -

ultimately i can't force you guys to vote him

and i've also basically said as much as i can possibly say on him since he's made no logic this game. i can only point out the scenarios that makes him scum and his attitude which has been nothing but hostile. i can only restate that despite of his low effort play he's managed to coast all game without anyone pushing him besides me and now ness. zendel, byngo, aronthaer, jacob.... all these names have been regurgitated since d1 and cleb has never been apart of it. why? he's contributed less than all of them

but if you're town and you don't know who to vote it would be nice if you voted cleb and you can blame me if it's endgame

or if you have any faith in me as a player it would be nice if you guys lynched the one (and only) person i confidently scumread rn

okay glow I believe in u tbh I'm super sus that Cleb didn't get roleblocked and a Cleb + Jacob scumteam would make sense

voting Cleb then

actually wait no @glow what do u think about Jacob

otherwise I think getting rid of the roleblocker is a better option today otherwise theoretically they're going to roleblock whoever I protect tonight

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oath let me ask u this

What makes you think there can be 9 blues in a 18 player game

Do you honestly believe all of the blue claims???

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh also another interesting thing to note

Cleb voted ness, but mafia didn't blitz on it

So it means either 1- Cleb is scum or 2- Ness is scum

You know what I'm done

Vote for whoever you all want. I'm not doing this

Jesus Christ I've said why we need to lynch a mafia KP rolebut

Whatever

Do what y'all want

actually wait no @glow what do u think about Jacob

otherwise I think getting rid of the roleblocker is a better option today otherwise theoretically they're going to roleblock whoever I protect tonight

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oath let me ask u this

What makes you think there can be 9 blues in a 18 player game

Do you honestly believe all of the blue claims???

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh also another interesting thing to note

Cleb voted ness, but mafia didn't blitz on it

So it means either 1- Cleb is scum or 2- Ness is scum

jacob idk, i'd have to re-read and i have a staats exam today so i don't have time to. cleb/chick imo and i have no idea on the rest

oath can move the roleblock to himself, so the only problem would be if oath was scum which i don't think he is

I would like to point out that Cleb has been voting Ness for almost a day and not a single person has hopped on it yet. you'd think if Ness was town maf would just hop on it and finish the game :thinking:

Oath has a point, but the way I see it that if there is still 2 KP then N3 is dependent on whether Kermit heals someone or not. If Jacob is lying, then Oath can lightning rod Kermit to stop the roleblock and decide who to heal.

dude @oath sorry I've been super busy and I haven't read the thread fully cept for the last page and I didn't see anything on that

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait wtf

I was up for lynching jacob

- - - Post Merge - - -

what r u getting mad about omg

You know what I'm done

Vote for whoever you all want. I'm not doing this

Jesus Christ I've said why we need to lynch a mafia KP rolebut

Whatever

Do what y'all want

if we lynch mafia and still lose that means we only needed one ML to be put in lylo, then in lylo only 50% chance of lynching the correct mafia role (assuming 2 goons, 2 prs)

thats kinda unfair. even including the modkill, usually 1 modkill is average and 2 isn't uncommon

karen has potential to save someone as well if ur lightning rod

I would like to point out that Cleb has been voting Ness for almost a day and not a single person has hopped on it yet. you'd think if Ness was town maf would just hop on it and finish the game :thinking:

2 things:

1. Cleb voted me last night. There is a 0% chance that I can be hammered right now since we are 24 hours into day, that opportunity is gone.
2. The mafia would be OBVIOUS right now if they piled on me because obviously not all are always online at once. They would have to get on me all at once to get majority.
3. How about you instead think about the inactives, because by this logic they should be scumleaned as well (Jacob, Byngo, Tina, etc).

it's because scum need a town to vote wrong, and cleb is mafia

Back