• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

tbh ##vote jacob

if ur looking for like a reply to what u posted earlier:

I'm inclined to believe Jacob is scum.

1- Our JOAT had a roleblock, and roleblock + roleblocker for town is too much.
2- it explains why Cleb wasn't roleblocked last night. Only by not roleblocking Cleb can Jacob (presumably a mafia roleblocker) claim Town roleblocker
3- too many blues, so out of the blue claims, this one is the odd one out so far
1. Maybe with a lot of blues having 2 town role blocks makes sense for balancing
2. I probably would've blocked cleb anyway and claimed townie
3. Lightning rod is kinda odd too

idk ur whole case is hypothetical

the question of role cop/detective is now frontline of discussion where usually they are only told the name of a role. However for the purpose of this game, detectives/role cops would receive alignment and role name (not flavor name). As you have already discovered the possibility of third party culting, this role was designed to help decipher that. For example, a result saying Third Party vanilla townie or something like that would've been possible. This goes for the mafia-sided or town-sided version of the role.

so he wasn't lying about getting alignments, that's why he was so mad. doesn't mean he's town though. he had no reason to lash out at me bianca-style like that if he's town. i explained over and over again every source i was pulling the role descriptions from, and obviously they were used for this game (nobody knows what lightning rod, inquisitor, etc is off the top of their head). i saw no reason why toads would change it to include alignments, but i forgot cult-like roles were in the game. it's not like i was making my argument up from thin air, he had no place to even call it illogical

cleb, byngo (a replacement) is playing substantially better than you (who's been here all game), at least she reads the thread and gives her opinions throughout the day.

and somehow you have the nerve to insult my play, cleb? lmao. sorry, what were your reads again? sorry, what's your playstyle again? intimidation? AtE and emotional outbursts? insults? it's really all you've got i guess. but it doesn't really work for you when you claim to be an experienced player. you've ISP'd throughout the game so i can't even build a real case on you. because you've avoided reads entirely. and now you're trying to insult your way through the rest of the game

here's what i do have on you, though:

you claimed right around when i was trying to get everyone to unvote dolby and lynch you, and people were starting to unvote dolby. you claimed when i was criticizing you for voting dolby, when i was telling you that you're a better player than to act like this. you had to either claim or face me pushing even harder on you when i was trying to control the lynch off of dolby. so of course the choice was easy for you to claim there. because cop is a town role usually, and you found 3rd party. so not only would you look good after lynching him, but you also removed the threat of his KP. you claimed not because you wanted to get dolby lynched. that would've been easy to do without claiming, all you had to do was make a case or just keep your vote. almost everyone wanted to lynch him anyway, he had 5 votes before you even claimed. he had 7 but two people unvoted, and i was trying to get people to vote you instead. you claimed to save yourself, without a doubt. if you were town you would've just ignored the suspicion and kept hiding for another report. not out yourself on d2 when he was already close to majority anyway. you're smart enough to know better than that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Likely scum as of now: Byngo/Zendel/Jacob
Possibly scum as of now: xCleb/Tina/Chick
Null: Aronthaer
Possibly Town as of now: Oath2Order
Townlock: KermitTea/glow

I am starting to feel confident that Byngo/Zendel/Jacob are scum. I can see xCleb/Tina/Chick as scum, but I do not see all 3 of them as scum together.

I am feeling noob town in Aronthaer now. I don't want to completely excuse him, but there is something about him that makes me want to think he is town right now. With who I currently think is scum, I just don't see him as scum with any of the 3.

I believe Oath's claim as of now.

Kermit is 100% town in my eyes. The fact that she is "Mipha the Doctor" makes clear sense flavour wise. glow is also confirmed lol.

what happened to the post u said u'd make about tina

what happened to the post u said u'd make about tina

Idk I just haven't really felt very motivated to make it + I don't really see her posts as scummy compared to Zendel/Byngo at this point. Tina is more on the back-burner atm.

My entire point on her is that with the amount of content that she was producing, I would have expected her to have been fear killed but instead someone who was a lynch target (aka Bowie) ended up dying instead, so thats why I said she feels "too innocent".

Idk I just haven't really felt very motivated to make it + I don't really see her posts as scummy compared to Zendel/Byngo at this point. Tina is more on the back-burner atm.

My entire point on her is that with the amount of content that she was producing, I would have expected her to have been fear killed but instead someone who was a lynch target (aka Bowie) ended up dying instead, so thats why I said she feels "too innocent".

so do you think cleb is mafia?

i don't think byngo is mafia. i couldn't say why other than tone. you're mafia over her. i feel like oath was right about how everyone says the same names, scum aren't bussing rn there's no reason to. nobody's really stood up for byngo all game and she's not even coasting. like if u want wallposts you're not gonna get them, thats not her style. but she has chipped in original thought of her own multiple times

threads just slow af. everyone's claimed but like i'm surprised at the lack of people trying to get someone specific lynched. i wonder what the game would be like if i would've just died n1 lmao

so do you think cleb is mafia?

i don't think byngo is mafia. i couldn't say why other than tone. you're mafia over her. i feel like oath was right about how everyone says the same names, scum aren't bussing rn there's no reason to. nobody's really stood up for byngo all game and she's not even coasting. like if u want wallposts you're not gonna get them, thats not her style. but she has chipped in original thought of her own multiple times

threads just slow af. everyone's claimed but like i'm surprised at the lack of people trying to get someone specific lynched. i wonder what the game would be like if i would've just died n1 lmao

Yes, I agree with your points on him. I would like to look more into Jacob/Zendel and slightly more on Byngo however.

I dunno. I can agree with you that I did like her 2 most recent post based off of the tone she had, but the reason why I'm scum reading her is because that is exactly what she does when she is scum. I don't think you were around in May, but in Themeless mafia I was in a scumteam with her and she essentially posted short, filler 1-liners after day 1. After reading more on her ISO I feel a bit better about her, and I can agree that she has made some decent points throughout this game.

Right now I'm trying to look into the people who were killed N1 and who they were suspicious of because I feel like there is much more to be gained in those deaths instead of the N2 deaths because Bowie didn't seem to do very much. Heyden might have a clue in his posts though.

From what I've gotten from the 3 ISO's of the N1 deaths I feel as if Dolby hit glow, because I don't really think that Dolby would have gone for Fleshy and glow seemed to be pretty adamant over a Dolby lynch at the time. I think that *maybe* the main piece of where to look is Fleshy/Dad's posts before they were NKed.

if you were town you would've just ignored the suspicion and kept hiding for another report. not out yourself on d2 when he was already close to majority anyway. you're smart enough to know better than that.
So what you're saying is that I shouldn't claim and just let you lead a lynch on me? If I didn't claim then and there, you probably would have been able to actually get votes on me, and I would have had to claim anyway. The chain of events here are exactly the same, so it doesn't matter whether I claim while Dolby still has votes or later on, I'd still have to do it at some point during Day 2. Dolby would still be lynched, and you'd still be making this same argument because I claimed to "save myself." That's literally the only thing I could have done in either situation and you know that.

Do you even keep the possibility that I'm Town in your head, though? Literally every assumption you've made has been under absolute certainty that I'm Mafia, which just cannot be the case in either of your arguments. The claim situation is a toss-up for obvious reasons, and the Inquisitor outing is a toss-up in that both Town and Mafia would want a hostile TP gone, and yet here you are painting a picture that only Mafia would want a hostile TP gone. That simply isn't the case; as I've said, both Town and Mafia want any hostile TPs gone, hence why I say it's a toss-up.

Literally both situations you bring up are in no way alignment-indicative, therefore they aren't arguments you or anyone else can make.

In regards to reads, I do have them, but I'm simply choosing not to reveal them, as I believe outing them would make my future investigations much more predictable. I'm not taking any risks in that regard, so I'll continue not to reveal them.

...and in all honesty, I haven't had time to actually update my reads Today because I've been too busy explaining how your hollow arguments are completely incorrect. So if you don't mind, I'd like to get on with that.

In regards to reads, I do have them, but I'm simply choosing not to reveal them, as I believe outing them would make my future investigations much more predictable. I'm not taking any risks in that regard, so I'll continue not to reveal them.

We are in LYLO.

If we mislynch today, you don't get another investigation.

xCleb said:
So what you're saying is that I shouldn't claim and just let you lead a lynch on me? If I didn't claim then and there, you probably would have been able to actually get votes on me, and I would have had to claim anyway. The chain of events here are exactly the same, so it doesn't matter whether I claim while Dolby still has votes or later on, I'd still have to do it at some point during Day 2. Dolby would still be lynched, and you'd still be making this same argument because I claimed to "save myself." That's literally the only thing I could have done in either situation and you know that.

I didn't think I would butt into this, but glow's entire point here was that you were hasty with your claim and Dolby still had enough votes to be lynched at the time before you claimed. You didn't have to claim to lynch Dolby, you could have stayed hidden and revealed yourself only if glow actually managed to swing the lynch to you.

I didn't think I would butt into this, but glow's entire point here was that you were hasty with your claim and Dolby still had enough votes to be lynched at the time before you claimed. You didn't have to claim to lynch Dolby, you could have stayed hidden and revealed yourself only if glow actually managed to swing the lynch to you.
You think with how hard glow is tunneling me now that they wouldn't have done the same thing to get votes off of Dolby? At that point I had been completely inactive due to actual things going on in my life, and I was about to get lynched over that. Of course if I see my name as a top lynch candidate I'm going to do something about it, because simply making a post would have gotten the same treatment as my posts now are getting: the same "oh yeah well (insert nonsensical argument here) so you should be lynched." It doesn't make sense for me not to claim in this situation, especially with the odds that Dolby was coming off the block, which at the time were actually quite high, considering how much discussion there was of other lynch candidates.

Do you even keep the possibility that I'm Town in your head, though? Literally every assumption you've made has been under absolute certainty that I'm Mafia, which just cannot be the case in either of your arguments. The claim situation is a toss-up for obvious reasons, and the Inquisitor outing is a toss-up in that both Town and Mafia would want a hostile TP gone, and yet here you are painting a picture that only Mafia would want a hostile TP gone. That simply isn't the case; as I've said, both Town and Mafia want any hostile TPs gone, hence why I say it's a toss-up.

Literally both situations you bring up are in no way alignment-indicative, therefore they aren't arguments you or anyone else can make.

...and in all honesty, I haven't had time to actually update my reads Today because I've been too busy explaining how your hollow arguments are completely incorrect. So if you don't mind, I'd like to get on with that.

lmaooooo i wonder if you wrote this post with a straight face. i literally lol'd. please tell me that you really believe you couldn't get dolby lynched with 5 votes already on him. tell me you were FORCED to out d2 because i said "let's lynch cleb, hey cleb you have barely said anything, cleb why are you using such a **** reason to vote dolby" tell me how my TWO posts about you forced you to claim as arguably the most important role in the game. yes, let's hear it!

you can't say you've played 100+ games and then try to pass such bull**** off as the truth i'm sorry dude! i really am sorry.

You think with how hard glow is tunneling me now that they wouldn't have done the same thing to get votes off of Dolby? At that point I had been completely inactive due to actual things going on in my life, and I was about to get lynched over that. Of course if I see my name as a top lynch candidate I'm going to do something about it, because simply making a post would have gotten the same treatment as my posts now are getting: the same "oh yeah well (insert nonsensical argument here) so you should be lynched." It doesn't make sense for me not to claim in this situation, especially with the odds that Dolby was coming off the block, which at the time were actually quite high, considering how much discussion there was of other lynch candidates.

What I do think is that given how potato the thread was after glow started her suspicion of you is that people probably wouldn't have listened to her and lynched Dolby anyway. There was still an abundance of people that didn't believe Dolby's claim.

Why are you so flustered right now? glow's entire point on you shouldn't matter so long as you're able to back up what you're saying with good points. You could have just been passive and logical with glow when she stated the suspicion of you, but instead you blew up on her by saying her entire case was stupid and acted cocky after toad answered your question. I was literally listed as her top scumread yesterday and I probably still am but you don't see me getting angry with her saying "your case is illogical and stupid"...

I'm confused. isn't Cleb's alignment confirmed after the Inquisitor flip on Dolby? unless there's a Mafia role cop which I honestly doubt.

I'm confused. isn't Cleb's alignment confirmed after the Inquisitor flip on Dolby? unless there's a Mafia role cop which I honestly doubt.

Well, here's the deal. I'm not sure if you're caught up yet but I'm going to tell you now: I am actually Prince Sidon, the JoAT. One of my abilities allows me to investigate 1 player once per game, and I got a mafia result back from xCleb. What is your opinion on this?

Well, here's the deal. I'm not sure if you're caught up yet but I'm going to tell you now: I am actually Prince Sidon, the JoAT. One of my abilities allows me to investigate 1 player once per game, and I got a mafia result back from xCleb. What is your opinion on this?

So why did you claim vanilla townie if you were JoAT?

there's no doubt he's role cop, but no that doesn't make him town

what makes you doubt it?

it's actually not as uncommon as other roles here. mafia role cop has been used in the last few months here and in the past as well. tree has only been in mafia once previously, inquisitor + lightning rod has never happened afaik

I'm still not convinced that Ness is town. I haven't forgotten that he was the one pushing the Evan lynch (although I also voted for him so I don't have much footing) and I'm confused why he didn't say any of this earlier.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think frankly that I'm not convinced that you're JoAT like you claim. I could be wrong.

I'm still not convinced that Ness is town. I haven't forgotten that he was the one pushing the Evan lynch (although I also voted for him so I don't have much footing) and I'm confused why he didn't say any of this earlier.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think frankly that I'm not convinced that you're JoAT like you claim. I could be wrong.

Thats because I'm not JoAT, I was testing you but apparently it didn't work. I'm a VT like I say I am, I was attempting to get a reaction out of you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also you never said once that you were convinced that I was town, in fact I don't think I've ever been in your scum or null reads (if you've even made any this whole time.)

You're just now popping in after a day of only saying you think Zendel is mafia. Who do you think is scum and why please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I'm with ness on the Evan vote. May change my mind in the next hour but I'm feeling decently confident on this one.

Clearly you believed me enough to vote with me, yet you're saying that "you're not convinced I'm town"...?

Back