• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

I don't know if that's balanced or not though, I don't know how strong of a player Oath is (haven't seen anything here that screams "fantastic player" yet) and Jacob is eh? I don't have much thoughts about him as a player so I don't know how effective he is of a player but it seems as thought time restriction is a recurring thing with him.

Can we talk about this? Zendel how are you going to talk about other people's time restriction when you yourself

Maybe I wasn't around in the early games? I'm rarely around at the start because of time zone differences so maybe that can explain why I cant remember to a full extent. Idk.

I feel the same way.

Being sick and tired all the time doesn't help. haha

I'm going to sleep because that's apparently inexcusable to people in different time zones. Push a lynch on me while I'm asleep or when my internet is down why don't you? lol :)

Bye...I can't defend myself in my sleep and it seems as though people will lynch me anyway. haha

I think our chances of winning are very slime at this point and it doesn't really matter if I do get lynched.

Seem to have the same issue?

Zendel is contridicting himself so much right now. I'll post about it later.

Actually...I thought it over a little bit. This is sorta reminding me of Town Zendel, because him whining about people scumleaning him and saying things that contradict himself is usually how he rolls. Last time he was scum he was much more serious about everything he said.

Can we talk about this? Zendel how are you going to talk about other people's time restriction when you yourself

I'm not talking exclusively about this game, I'm talking about game's I've played with Jacob in general.

I'm rarely inactive and when I am, there's nothing I can do to stop that so it's probably the same with Jacob and the reason why I haven't seen the full extent of what he can do, which is what I'm referring to in that post. SKILL LEVEL and BALANCING.

I'm not talking exclusively about this game, I'm talking about game's I've played with Jacob in general.

I'm rarely inactive and when I am, there's nothing I can do to stop that so it's probably the same with Jacob and the reason why I haven't seen the full extent of what he can do, which is what I'm referring to in that post. SKILL LEVEL and BALANCING.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i blocked chick like glow told me to

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is a piss poor sheep of a scum read

It wasn't a scum read it was my opinion of you as a player in general.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually...I thought it over a little bit. This is sorta reminding me of Town Zendel, because him whining about people scumleaning him and saying things that contradict himself is usually how he rolls. Last time he was scum he was much more serious about everything he said.

And you whining about how people are mean to you is usually how you roll as town, which is extremely hypocritical of you. :)

The third quote you pointed out was Ness reaction testing me for not having read the thread. I understand that my massive activity in the beginning of the game coupled with my relative inactivity now is suspicious but I have a lot of **** to take care of in my personal life at the moment. I guess it's possible you were roleblocked, I'm not too convinced one way or the other. if maf has a roleblocker though we're screwed basically

And you whining about how people are mean to you is usually how you roll as town, which is extremely hypocritical of you. :)

It really isn't, actually. You're the only one who in recent time has been "mean" to me. I think its more along the lines of you just don't like me.

Which I'm just going to leave that alone.

I know it's late game, and tensions are high... but let's keep personal opinions of people out of the convo

Okay this made things hella easier

Scum is basically confirmed to be between Oath and Jacob. The two scenarios are:

1. Oath lied about his claim and didn't Lightning Rod Karen (KermitTea)
2. Jacob is mafia Roleblocker and Roleblocked oath, allowing the kill on Kermit to go through

If there is somehow a mafia PR role that allowed a kill on Kermit (other than Roleblocker) then I see this as a possible 3rd scenario but this is unlikely.

maf could have a redirector

feel like things need re-evaluated, but i really don't want to cuz I have another cold + headache so thinking is like the last thing i want to do

smh

maf could have a redirector

feel like things need re-evaluated, but i really don't want to cuz I have another cold + headache so thinking is like the last thing i want to do

smh

Redirector....?

lol uh ok then

in that case, can you please explain this a little more clearly

People were saying one or both of you were scum so I added you along with the rest of the candidates as possible scum members. I added my personal opinions of you both from the game and previous games, I couldn't really do that with Oath because I don't know his history nor do I really care about it because of the long duration of time that has passed since he last played.

I interpreted you both as the most suspicious based on recent posts (people were literally outright saying one of you had to be scum if it came down to), I was slightly suspicious of Oath and I was null on you before this all happened and that's were I still stand because I don't understand the situation fully yet so I can't give my full input on it. I'll read up when I'm ready but I've been out all night so I'm not ready now.

My post was about the balancing of the scum team and the main point was that I think Aron has a pretty good chance of being mafia because he's the only newish player left, the only problem with that would be the fact that we don't know how Toad and Panda have set up the mafia team and if they used the usual experienced/average/noob team many of us have used.

Assuming there is four:

Cleb is considered pretty experienced/ pretty skilled
? is considered pretty experienced/average
? is considered experienced/average
Aron is considered inexperienced/noob (Not intended to be an insult but if it is, then whoop de doo oh poo!)

I don't know if either of you fit into the average category, which is were those comments spewed from. My comment about you was based on the fact that I haven't seen your full potential (because of time restrictions in many of the games I've played with you in) so I couldn't fit you into a category and the same could be said for Oath, Tina and Byngo albeit for very different reasoning (Oath/Tina had a long hiatuses. I've never played with them and I've played with Byngo a couple of times but I don't remember much).

I didn't realize how long this post was, jinkies.

Back