• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

Salt_mine_0096.jpg

You hosted a good game, Toads.

tfw you figure out the entire game yet nobody listens to you besides 1 person

nevertheless I'm happy with how I performed this game because it atleast shows I am capable of playing as town now.

You were wrong about Zendel though.

OATH

I WILL NEVER FORGET

I mean after Mini Mafia Kingmaker...

What? You screamed about xCleb the day of the lynch, you overreact in that post.

oh my god this is what I looked like 2 years ago.

i tried all game, there was never a point where i stopped trying. my post was genuine shock when you told me that you think my opinion doesn't matter because i wasn't posting as frequently

Seriously I was *this* close to getting Jacob lynched

if he would have died then it would have been easy to link it to Tina

God, I got ****ed.

Though Toads, a better thing to put in place of a mafia role cop would be a neapolitian cop (see Oath's scummies game and Francise Wars (Dan used it more like neapolitian)), as mafia can't just shaft TPs like that WHILE also using it's confirming power

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean after Mini Mafia Kingmaker...

I'm pretty sure that me, you and Natty are the only people still around from that game.

Best game of my life still

Damn this game looked stressful. GG on both sides and great hosting.

Congratulations Mafia!

Last edited:
Seriously I was *this* close to getting Jacob lynched

if he would have died then it would have been easy to link it to Tina

Uh huh, okay mr Zendel/Jacob. okay.

God, I got ****ed.

Though Toads, a better thing to put in place of a mafia role cop would be a neapolitian cop (see Oath's scummies game and Francise Wars (Dan used it more like neapolitian)), as mafia can't just shaft TPs like that WHILE also using it's confirming power

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm pretty sure that me, you and Natty are the only people still around from that game.

That game was horrible :mad:

jk I'm not actually still salty after 2 years.

That's a good point on the neapolitan cop.

thanks to panda & toadsworthy for the game! <3 though it was beyond tiring, this has been my favorite role in a game i've ever had lmao. now i actually might appreciative of dying n1. ; )

would've been way easier without glow TBH

Good game everyone!!
Sorry I was so inactive for the first little bit, wasn't my intention at all. Props to Dad for calling us all out appropriately

also tbh definitely one of the more balanced games in recent history

God, I got ****ed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess so, but there was some shuffling around of roles after talking to kallie... and role cop was what I knew first. Honestly it would've worked out, but you just got unlucky with getting investigated night 1

there was also going to be a nurse to pick up if a doctor died to help out the inquisitor, but that was scrapped last minute too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good game everyone!!
Sorry I was so inactive for the first little bit, wasn't my intention at all. Props to Dad for calling us all out appropriately

for real.... who would've thought the most OP thing in this game would be a tree stump lolololololol

Good game everyone!!

D3 was def better for you, and was really bucking your scum meta

D3 was def better for you, and was really bucking your scum meta

thanks, I decided to claim blue for the thrill and curiosity if I could pull it off :p

xcleb "Glow's going to be the one to jump to assumptions because they already put their head so far up their own ass in the last argument. They're going to find any excuse to say that I'm still Mafia at this rate."

why tf is everyones so mean to me what did i even do

goodbye mafia idk why i came back lmao

Back