Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

I4sDbAc.jpg
Word spread that Zelda was in need of some help now that the Hero of Time had perished. Teba rushed into action to fly in and aid the princess. However, at the same time, the Zoro champion Mipha swooped into to save Zelda at the same time.

In a flurry of magic and arrows, Mipha?s blast landed on Zelda, and Teba?s shots landed on Mipha It all happened so fast, but at the end of it all, both Mipha?s and Teba?s body lay limp on the ground. Their efforts naught in vane though as Zelda continued to grow strength against Calamity Gabon.

Chick and Kermittea have been killed.

Chick?s role PM
InrNQsZ.jpg

Kermittea?s role PM
Wsu56gE.jpg

You have 48 hours ish to make a lynch for Day 4

Last edited:
Roleblocked actions are only sent if someone would be expecting a result or PM from host at night. For example if doctor saves person A, but person ends up dead.... they are informed of being roleblocked.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wut

gl friends

(also can I get obs)
Discord me, I think I did to you already

i was lowkey wondering if cleb said chick was town to actually incriminate them on his death, which makes a chick kill weird cuz they were probably gonna be a top lynch candidate today. though i guess it also makes sense cuz chick getting protected was highly unlikely smh

so I think remaining scum is within Aron/ness/tina/zendel. between ness and tina, only one is scum cuz both being on a team + cleb is def unbalanced from an experience and player lvl viewpoint. kinda leaning towards tina over ness

theory time: what if the roles related to urbosa (riju, and by extension of her, patricia) r fakeclaims? ik i previously believed zendels claim but that was before we found out urbosa isn't in the game. only thing is it does feel a little too easy to figure out

Yeah cleb definitely tried to pocket Chick

But the question that remains is why the **** did they kill Chick

They could have tried to push for a lynch.

I mean it sort of makes sense. Get rid of the somewhat confirmed town?

Byngo I'm so glad you're on I'm bored

Cleb was the only one pushing Ness recently right? Because I thought that Aron did a lil.

I mean, kind of? xCleb wouldn't have said "hey chick is town" if she was actually mafia. Risk of being caught and then we'd lynch her after we caught him

I'm confused. isn't Cleb's alignment confirmed after the Inquisitor flip on Dolby? unless there's a Mafia role cop which I honestly doubt.

So why did you claim vanilla townie if you were JoAT?

I'm still not convinced that Ness is town. I haven't forgotten that he was the one pushing the Evan lynch (although I also voted for him so I don't have much footing) and I'm confused why he didn't say any of this earlier.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think frankly that I'm not convinced that you're JoAT like you claim. I could be wrong.

I would like to point out that Cleb has been voting Ness for almost a day and not a single person has hopped on it yet. you'd think if Ness was town maf would just hop on it and finish the game :thinking:

oh **** I forgot this was still going on

who's our vote, do we have it locked down yet?

You know, looking at all of these after knowing that xCleb is mafia really makes Aron look sus. The third quote really kind of hammers the point home. I read it as "hey guys we were told not to vote for ness until the rest of town does so we don't look sus for jumping on his lynch".

Unless there's a better case to be made for someone else, I'm gonna vote Aron.

Well I mean I lightning roded Kermittea but we can all see how that turned out.

So Jacob who'd you block?

um

so oath or jacob are conf mafia

unless strongarm i guess? not sure how those mechs play out

Okay this made things hella easier

Scum is basically confirmed to be between Oath and Jacob. The two scenarios are:

1. Oath lied about his claim and didn't Lightning Rod Karen (KermitTea)
2. Jacob is mafia Roleblocker and Roleblocked oath, allowing the kill on Kermit to go through

If there is somehow a mafia PR role that allowed a kill on Kermit (other than Roleblocker) then I see this as a possible 3rd scenario but this is unlikely.

These are two lynch candidates today. I'm not very sure where I lean between them, otherwise I'm okay with Tina or Aron.

- - - Post Merge - - -

um

so oath or jacob are conf mafia

unless strongarm i guess? not sure how those mechs play out

W o w ninjad

How does lightning rod work again? Looked up the wiki but based on the description I'm guessing Toads/Panda have done it differently here.

Guys I'm trying to figure something out here. How balanced is the scum team?

I think we can assume there are three or four now so:

Cleb/?/?/?

The only newish player left would be Aronthaer so it would make since that he was on the scum team for balancing reasons.

Cleb/?/?/Aronthaer - Thoughts?

That would leave Byngo, Tina, Ness, Jacob and Oath.

There is either one or two scum between them, Jacob and Oath being this most suspicious right now.

So:

Cleb/Oath/Jacob/Aronthaer

I don't know if that's balanced or not though, I don't know how strong of a player Oath is (haven't seen anything here that screams "fantastic player" yet) and Jacob is eh? I don't have much thoughts about him as a player so I don't know how effective he is of a player but it seems as thought time restriction is a recurring thing with him.

Ness thinking I'm town then doing a total flip because of my claim doesn't sit right with me, it's as if you ignored everything you thought about me just to see an opportunity to make a dig at me. I don't know anything about BotW and I don't know the importance of any characters except for Impa, Sheik, Zelda, Link and Ganondorf.

I'm going to reiterate the point I made earlier: Toad gives weird alignments and brings in obscure characters from the the games he bases his games around, you should look into Paper Mario mafia because I'm pretty sure this was an "issue" (A stupid one here and there) there too.

That would leave Tina, Byngo and Ness then, what are people's thoughts on each of them so far? When I say people I mean Glow because Kermit's dead and I don't know who to trust. ;__;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the typing errors, just woke up.

i blocked chick like glow told me to

- - - Post Merge - - -

There is either one or two scum between them, Jacob and Oath being this most suspicious right now.

So:

Cleb/Oath/Jacob/Aronthaer

I don't know if that's balanced or not though, I don't know how strong of a player Oath is (haven't seen anything here that screams "fantastic player" yet) and Jacob is eh? I don't have much thoughts about him as a player so I don't know how effective he is of a player but it seems as thought time restriction is a recurring thing with him.

this is a piss poor sheep of a scum read

Back