Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

BLESS.

Motivation renewed! Buuuut it's Friday night and I've plans with friends. Pray I don't get stood up this time. I'll try to get an updated reads list posted if I'm awake/sober enough before end of night. If not and I die then I believe we've the best shot at lynching scum tomorrow if we look at Ness/Chick/Aron.

BLESS.

Motivation renewed! Buuuut it's Friday night and I've plans with friends. Pray I don't get stood up this time. I'll try to get an updated reads list posted if I'm awake/sober enough before end of night. If not and I die then I believe we've the best shot at lynching scum tomorrow if we look at Ness/Chick/Aron.

Oh my, what a pattern we have here

Chick, Aron and Tina all still think I'm scum

Literally after the stunt Cleb tried doing to lynch me yesterday how the Ef can you still think I'm scum rn.

Literally after the stunt Cleb tried doing to lynch me yesterday how the Ef can you still think I'm scum rn.

I've not had the time to go back and do any re-reading, but my thought process in narrowing down these names is:

a) You/Aron/Chick have an interesting overlap/interactions throughout this game.
b) I haven't ruled out the possibly of Cleb attempting to bus a teammate to delude town.

If I'm online later/alive tomorrow, I'll try and explain A better and work on trying to identify a more solid lynch target myself. These are just the notes I'm leaving behind in case I don't get that opportunity.

Train almost at stop. Bye bye.

well I mean my protect is screwed either way cuz they know what I did n1 and n2 =_= they have a guaranteed kp

Okay, well there is an easy solution to this. Jacob said his role is Roleblocker, so if he is telling the truth the mafia don't have Roleblocker.

Oath uses his lightning on you tonight, protecting you from any kills.

N e s s said:
Oh my, what a pattern we have here

Chick, Aron and Tina all still think I'm scum

When tf did I say that you're scum? You should actually read back and look at:
My thoughts on people so far...
Zendel ? is rather inactive. I still have suspicions on him after his Bianca-like meltdown, saying that he is upset because people are sussing him, I don't think it's very normal for him to do this. But I don't want to go up and scumlean him because as I said earlier, he could have anything going on in his life at the moment.
Jacob ? he jumped in the middle of the game, but made quite a significant input. I want to hear more from him now, because he has just come in from nowhere from what I see.
Heyden ? I feel he is trying to get everybody to roleclaim. He has already tricked Ayaya and I, and I don't really trust him, because I feel that he is fishing out for blues. He is being obvious and giving his team and obvious goal to Blue Snipe.
Ness ? I believe that he is a Townie, he seems completely innocent and I don't see any reason to blame him just for leading the Evan mislynch. It was all a mistake and Ness shouldn't be accused.
xCleb ? is normally an In and Out person, they are aggressive, but post good quality posts and I'm getting a town vibe from them.
Byngo ? has just jumped in, and I don't really find any scuminess on them, but I encourage them to make a reads post of what they think of the game so far.
Aron ? I don't know, but they were suspicious in the start, but I don't know where that went. Ever since Ness talked about his chat with them and how he found them Private Messaging, which means that they were reading their PM, all the suspicion dropped off Aron. I am still not sure, you can't just confirm that if Aron was Private Messaging, then that means that they were definitely checking their PM. They could've just been sending something to someone else about something completely irrelevant to this situation. I'm going null on them for now, but they are my slight, slight scum lean.
Kermit ? seems completely Town. The only suspicion I could find with Kermit is the fact that they've made a deal with us to lynch Dolby, but I don't think that his other posts are scummy.
Tina ? probably my strongest townlean, she has been making very good facts and her evidence from her reads post was decent. She said she's been making notes, and I think that she is trying her best to support town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*no lynch = null?
That was my latest read post, and after that I never said anything about you being scum. Gyfr.

Back