• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

don't you dare compare my play to clebs lmao

i've outted TONS of reads on everyone in the game at certain points, i spent 2-3 hours a day writing posts here sometimes longer

if you're going to compare me to someone who's done absolutely nothing, hasn't made a single case or post or opinion, i can show you what that's actually like. i'm under no obligation to stay here

mainly cuz he hasn't done much and also our JOAT had a roleblock so that + town roleblocker seems sus and also too many blues

Karen literally nobody is going to lynch jacob

vote cleb he is the only realistic lynch right now

and ok do u guys want me to switch or keep on Jacob

you have to all vote in unison and you need all town to vote or you need mafia to bus cleb (not gonna happen)

if tina's town we already lost

I was trying to get us to focus on other mafia.

Because you know

kp

but we aren't certain who other maf r, it's a shot in the dark if we get scum or not. isn't it better to be at another lylo than losing the game cuz of a mislynch

but we aren't certain who other maf r, it's a shot in the dark if we get scum or not. isn't it better to be at another lylo than losing the game cuz of a mislynch

A lylo where we be in the same position as we are now

A lylo where we be in the same position as we are now

who else would u recommend ( sorry if u mentioned someone else already and i missed it)

I understand its lylo or whatever and you're looking for someone to vote, but I just want you to actually make a case about me first so maybe I can help dilute your suspicion
its process of elimination at this point.
also js this is kinda disrespectful

10 players -- 4 mafia v. 6 town
tina NLs as town -- 4 mafia v. 5 town

all 5 have to vote in unison to prevent mafia forcing NL

karen, oath, ness, byngo all have to be town or we lose, and vote together on X

if X is cleb, you need one of the following to vote with you:
jacob (whos been around)
aronthaer (whos been around sort of)
chick (haven't seen for 12+ hours)
zendel (unsure)

if X is jacob you need one of aronthaer/chick/zendel to vote him since hes not gonna self-vote (two of which are mafia)

so tina just put the game in the hands of: jacob/aronthaer/chick/zendel (two of which are mafia)

this is assuming that mafia is all waiting to blitz at the last second, so basically anyone that's here and hesitant to vote with the rest of town is really sus. but considering theres 13 people reading i'm gonna say there's a good chance scum are just playing the waiting game

Jacob/Karen: if u two are truly Town then 1 of you needs to vote cleb to prevent mafia from blitzing last second. I have 1 vote (cleb) and he is very likely scum rn. If we get 1 more vote in cleb mafia can't blitz on me (or even Jacob if he's Town) and we can survive next phase

I'm hoping Zendel or anyone comes in here to vote Cleb

oh **** I forgot this was still going on

who's our vote, do we have it locked down yet?

Back