Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

Frankly? I'm hella confused. you've been dodgy as hell and are really starting to get on my scumreads. Zendel's slackening off but only due to his relatively slowed rate of posts which hasn't allowed me to keep tabs on him. I've played the whole damn game and I still feel like our last lynch is a shot in the dark at best.

Frankly? I'm hella confused. you've been dodgy as hell and are really starting to get on my scumreads. Zendel's slackening off but only due to his relatively slowed rate of posts which hasn't allowed me to keep tabs on him. I've played the whole damn game and I still feel like our last lynch is a shot in the dark at best.

Frankly? you hella come in here after literally doing nothing for 3 days and try to say that I'm "dodgy".

I don't think you understand the definition of "dodgy". I've provided more content in like 5 posts then you have this entire game. Hell, at least glow had the audacity to give an actual case as to why she is suspicious of me instead of trying to say i'm "dodgy"...lol. Please, enlighten me in how I'm "dodgy as hell", I'm really interested in knowing why given you've provided nothing helpful for the last 3 days.

Because I'm completely lost, man. I have no clue what's going on. I got behind on reading the post pretty early on and now I'm paying for it.

Because I'm completely lost, man. I have no clue what's going on. I got behind on reading the post pretty early on and now I'm paying for it.

So let me get this straight:

-Comes into thread
-Calls me suspicious
-Doesn't back it but instead says "I have no idea what is going on :("

...Sure Jan.

I don't find you as suspicious as the others, but I'm just going to leave you alone because I feel like you're just struggling town. Read the thread and form opinions of others.

Well, here's the deal. I'm not sure if you're caught up yet but I'm going to tell you now: I am actually Prince Sidon, the JoAT. One of my abilities allows me to investigate 1 player once per game, and I got a mafia result back from xCleb. What is your opinion on this?
Wtf! Umm.... but then how did Cleb know that I was Town? Surely he wouldn't make a complete guess at that.

OKAY. Ness's claim makes things a lot easier Today...

...so let me tell you why Ness just confirmed either himself or oath to be scum.

First and foremost, when I saw the claim, I did a quick check of all the posts Ness made after Night 1, since Night 1 is the only time it actually makes sense that he actually investigated me. through Day and Night 2, there was absolutely ZERO insinuation that I may have been a Mafia Role Cop from him, or even a mention that I may be scum in general. Anybody who knew that someone was scum based on an investigation would find a way to make an implication or doubt somebody's claim, but he didn't do that once.

What makes it even more evident that he didn't investigate me Night 1 is the idea that he believed that I claimed Third-Party when I made my Detective claim. Had he investigated me on Night 1, he would have almost certainly been much more careful to actually look at my claim and see that I wasn't claiming TP. Instead, he just kind of lets it go after I tell him that I'm not claiming Third, and doesn't mention me again until Day 3.

Even in Day 3, his #1582 is made under the presumption that I'm Blue, and he was much quicker to look to Zendel, based on FLAVOR TEXT, rather than myself, based on his NEWLY CLAIMED INVESTIGATION. I don't even need to explain how ridiculous that is, especially in a likely LYLO situation. His first mention of me possibly being scum comes on #1602, which is honestly too little too late, since it came after glow's argument against me came to fruition.

So, all this information pretty much confirms that Ness couldn't have investigated me Night 1, otherwise we would have a lot more information from him against me.

As for a Night 2 investigation, this either confirms that Ness is lying, because his investigation would have been redirected to oath, or oath is lying, which in turn confirms both him and myself as Mafia. I don't believe that oath would be that stupid to make a play like that, and I doubt I would be that stupid to condone such an action with the potential of investigative roles still being around, despite having more being stupidly imbalanced. Therefore, I'm inclined to believe that oath is telling the truth about his claim, and Ness's claim against me makes zero sense in any given situation, given his gameplay past Night 1.

I'll be placing my vote on Ness, and I won't be moving it for anything else.

OKAY. Ness's claim makes things a lot easier Today...

...so let me tell you why Ness just confirmed either himself or oath to be scum.

First and foremost, when I saw the claim, I did a quick check of all the posts Ness made after Night 1, since Night 1 is the only time it actually makes sense that he actually investigated me. through Day and Night 2, there was absolutely ZERO insinuation that I may have been a Mafia Role Cop from him, or even a mention that I may be scum in general. Anybody who knew that someone was scum based on an investigation would find a way to make an implication or doubt somebody's claim, but he didn't do that once.

What makes it even more evident that he didn't investigate me Night 1 is the idea that he believed that I claimed Third-Party when I made my Detective claim. Had he investigated me on Night 1, he would have almost certainly been much more careful to actually look at my claim and see that I wasn't claiming TP. Instead, he just kind of lets it go after I tell him that I'm not claiming Third, and doesn't mention me again until Day 3.

Even in Day 3, his #1582 is made under the presumption that I'm Blue, and he was much quicker to look to Zendel, based on FLAVOR TEXT, rather than myself, based on his NEWLY CLAIMED INVESTIGATION. I don't even need to explain how ridiculous that is, especially in a likely LYLO situation. His first mention of me possibly being scum comes on #1602, which is honestly too little too late, since it came after glow's argument against me came to fruition.

So, all this information pretty much confirms that Ness couldn't have investigated me Night 1, otherwise we would have a lot more information from him against me.

As for a Night 2 investigation, this either confirms that Ness is lying, because his investigation would have been redirected to oath, or oath is lying, which in turn confirms both him and myself as Mafia. I don't believe that oath would be that stupid to make a play like that, and I doubt I would be that stupid to condone such an action with the potential of investigative roles still being around, despite having more being stupidly imbalanced. Therefore, I'm inclined to believe that oath is telling the truth about his claim, and Ness's claim against me makes zero sense in any given situation, given his gameplay past Night 1.

I'll be placing my vote on Ness, and I won't be moving it for anything else.

are you trolling

ness was clearly reaction testing aronthaer lmao

ness said one post before his fake claim in response to me that he "thinks" youre mafia (which he wouldn't say if he had an inspection) also he claimed VT forever ago

if that wasn't enough to make it obvious he literally even told aronthaer that it was a reaction test

- - - Post Merge - - -

And if he wasn't, then my information is correct.

Thats because I'm not JoAT, I was testing you but apparently it didn't work. I'm a VT like I say I am, I was attempting to get a reaction out of you.

um

- - - Post Merge - - -

can you guys please lynch him he's still not reading the thread lmao

Do you not know what the real world is? A lot of stuff happens that makes me unable to be active all the time, I find this funny coming from you considering the fact that you have barely done anything in this game apart from the role confusion, excuses about inactivity and a few other minor things.

I'm heading out again, I don't know when I will be back.

I like how Ness did a total flip on me without even acknowledging/considering that Toad brings in obscure characters and role assignments to those characters all the time, people have been addressing it in this game.

Would like to note that you haven't been reading my posts otherwise you would have known I have posted a reads list and updates every now and then on them. Search away for a connection between me and my lovely Cleb the Pleb. :)

Wait hullo?

Excuse me for a second, I might still be a little drunk.

...you're a conniving scum lord. Your entire point on me can be brought down if you literally just looked several posts down when I claimed JoAt.

So why arent you going after jacob

bc he hasn't scumtold and coasted all game like how cleb has

even jacob has posted his thoughts/answered questions he was asked to answer/somewhat participated

cleb has done none of that all game and is "withholding his reads" on.... lylo...

also hes basically confirmed that him or ness are mafia because of how long he's left his vote. he knew he misunderstood in thread yet didn't go unvote and it's been left there for hours. if cleb was not mafia then he would be singlehandedly losing the game for town by voting for a completely wrong reason. do you think he's the type of player not to understand what a reaction test is??? even when it was clearly explained??? no he's not dumb he's just not reading anything.

and he's looking for any excuse to vote anyone. he typed literally an entire paragraph taking one post of context because he's so desperately trying to not have to read the thread

he's being so lazy it's borderline trolling because all of town thinks "woah cop that must been town, he is clear!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

*mean

Back