Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

are you trolling me here

i've been wallposting all game?? sorry i was busy the last few days because it's the weekend and i had **** to do??????

i spent 3 ****ing hours going through the entire game and typing the post i made on jacob? and you still try to undermine how much effort i've put into this game? are you scum or are you trolling me or what

It's too late, we lost.

I see one possible scenario to still win but it is insanely unlikely.

Still @ hospital, came in to see who died, stop being 7 years old

are you trolling me here

i've been wallposting all game?? sorry i was busy the last few days because it's the weekend and i had **** to do??????

i spent 3 ****ing hours going through the entire game and typing the post i made on jacob? and you still try to undermine how much effort i've put into this game? are you scum or are you trolling me or what

Calm the **** down.

All I've learned from this game is that you're someone I don't want to play with again. Lord almighty you need to sit down and quit overeacting.

how is what i said overreacting

i genuinely do not understand how i can put hours of my life into something and have someone tell me “u haven’t been doing **** recently so i don’t care what u say”.

idk why ur acting as if what i said was a personal thing, i wasn’t trying to be mean to u i just don’t think i deserve to be told i wasn’t trying. no idea where ur last line came from

TnpUtoE.jpg

Zelda was reaching the limit of her power. It was only time before the evil of Calamity Ganon and his army of Guardian Stalkers would control Hyrule forever. Word had spread to the far reaches of the land though and Hyrule?s finest warriors came to help Zelda in her final stand.

Patricia the sand seal dove from the Earth and threw herself at the evil forces. The valiant steed fought well to represent the Gerudo tribe and she managed to take out a dozen stalkers. But the overwhleming might of 10 other lasers, proved too much and Patricia perished a heroine.

Prince Sidon, the Zora hero, arose from the shores of Lake Hyrule. He headed straight for Ganon himself, but was cut off by a group of stalkers. His guile and agility allowed him to dodge several lasers, but his charm couldn?t save him from this predicament. Prince Sidon may have been the sexiest fish alive, but it couldn?t save him from pure evil.

Cotera the great fairy could tell this was it, and from the Great Fountain she prepared a blessing in hopes of giving Zelda the strength she needed. At this point in the fight though, Ganon?s troops had taken control of Kakariko village. They quickly found the Fairy?s home and Cotera?s beauty was stomped out forever.

With darkness ever so close, Zelda knew her time had come. She began to spill tears as all she could picture was how she failed the people of Hyrule. Time had been too short, and her efforts would be for naught. The Guardian Stalkers all took aim at the princess and dozens upon dozens of lasers pointed directly at her. She looked up at the evil that had brought ruin to all of her friends, citizens, and the kingdom she had called home for her entire life. With a swing of his mighty arm, Calamity Ganon exterminated any last hope for the Kingdom of Hyrule.

Oath2ORder and Byngo were killed last night. Here are their role PMs.

Byngo?s Role PM
ErL6nu2.jpg

Oath2Order's Role PM
J5WVhbC.jpg

This leaves two town and two mafia

MAFIA WINS

Zendel was Vanilla Townie
Ck3fr9g.jpg

Ness was a Vanilla Townie
ERrt8AL.jpg

Jacob was the Mafia Ninja
E8qLcBL.jpg

Tina was the Mafia 2-Shot Trapper
h9d9B0t.jpg

Night 1 actions:
Karen - Protect Karen
Dolby- Target Dad
Heyden - Visit Jacob
Oath - Target Aron
Dad - Watch Ness
Fleshy - Watch Dad
Mafia - Ninja Glow, Trap Dad, Investigate Dolby

Night 2 actions:
Karen - protect cleb
Oath - target cleb
Heyden - visit Bowie
Mafia - inspect chick, ninja heyden, goon bowie

Night 3 actions
Karen - protect Karen
Oath - target Karen
Mafia - ninja chick, trap karen

Night 4 actions
Oath - Target Ness
Mafia - goon Byngo, Ninja ness

Scum Chat - https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/6qQCW85xqnc6H
Obs Chat - https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/s68x8b36dpwU
Yiga Clan Chat - https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/xmJWTYYskHSHF

First and foremost, I want to thank PandaDarling for co-hosting and putting up with my shenanigans as well as contributing a ton of great work in the art for everything and being great as a first time host. I literally can?t do art lol or begin to know how, so I appreciate you so much!

I know this game had some surprising roles and twists (I can explain night 3 actions if you need me to), but all and all I think it ended up being very balanced and coming down to the wire. I swear to god if you say this was town/scum -sided I will kill you. And that was about the only comment i would say, is that it?s really annoying to the hosts when mid-game I have people complaining about stuff and I literally can?t step in because I?m afraid to sway the votes one way or the other or clear someone.

This set-up was designed to focus on analysis, good play, and punishes people who claim early. For example, the 1-shot bulletproof (although Evan did it at an appropriate time) very early can then get easily culted by the inquisitor. Same with the prediction of who gets saved should the doctor claim, etc. Shout-out to glow for being the best damn stump i ever saw lol, I was worried about that role being a dud or people being upset about it?. Inquisitor can really be an interesting thing and i think Dolby tried his hardest with it, but he just got unlucky.

Thanks everyone for playing, don?t kill me for all the craziness!

glow put more effort into this game than some people combined, honestly. I was really surprised by their level of determination and dedication to this game overall.

GG, though! I enjoyed this game (even though I was more inactive than I had anticipated). Toads was a great host as always!

tfw you figure out the entire game yet nobody listens to you besides 1 person

nevertheless I'm happy with how I performed this game because it atleast shows I am capable of playing as town now.

I want to personally thank everyone for the effort put towards playing this game, i had a great time hosting and i hope you enjoyed it. <3

Back