• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

are you guys telling me there are two third parties in this game? that's really scum sided

idk y people r thinking there's an sk around, cuz there's several other variables that could explain a third kill besides an sk, such as but not limited to a vig shot or strongarm

n2 will give us a better idea, though if there's an sk, they could withhold a kill but that's getting super wifomy

Bianca are you going to tell me why you think that the "probability" of me being scum is high or are you just going to ignore me

Ok look

D2 11v3v1v1 or 11v4v1
N2 10v3v1v1 10v4v1
D3 7v3v1v1 8v4v1
N3 6v3v1v1 7v4v1
D4 3v3v1v1 5v4v1
N4 4v4v1

I'm inclined to believe that there is a strongarm/vig (I could have seen a vig shooting Glow), but I'm inclined to believe strongarm from having cohosted with Toads and the Glow/Dad deaths were to frame me as the only "godfather"

I have literally never played a zelda game much past the tutorials

hmm im inclined to believe dolbys claim is true or at least not one he that he made up himself.

u literally gamble with cloyne in the game for a chance to get rupees. dolby would've had to done some research to come up with this claim. also toad said in the second post, first page to expect some surprises. tbh i can see him adding a unique role that's never appeared on tbt before. there's a chance it's a fake claim that was given to him but ehhh

is this a reach in reasoning? perhaps but im running with it uwu

hmm im inclined to believe dolbys claim is true or at least not one he that he made up himself.

u literally gamble with cloyne in the game for a chance to get rupees. dolby would've had to done some research to come up with this claim. also toad said in the second post, first page to expect some surprises. tbh i can see him adding a unique role that's never appeared on tbt before. there's a chance it's a fake claim that was given to him but ehhh

is this a reach in reasoning? perhaps but im running with it uwu

Yeah, thats kinda my thought process right now. I had a few other thoughts but I'm multi-tasking this and my assignment right now

lowkey sus of karen from what ive seen since i came in

though i haven't even begun to read the rest of the thread yet lmao

Bianca are you going to tell me why you think that the "probability" of me being scum is high or are you just going to ignore me

well you have been either scum or third party for the past few consecutive games, so probability is high. you could not be scum, but then again probability is high you might be scum again

idk y people r thinking there's an sk around, cuz there's several other variables that could explain a third kill besides an sk, such as but not limited to a vig shot or strongarm

n2 will give us a better idea, though if there's an sk, they could withhold a kill but that's getting super wifomy

or maybe a vig shot that failed to shoot a mafia

well you have been either scum or third party for the past few consecutive games, so probability is high. you could not be scum, but then again probability is high you might be scum again

this is superbly poor reasoning but i don't feel like explaining y l o l

Alright I'm going to go offline for a bit to finish my assignment, but here are my thoughts right now:

1. I feel as if Dolby is telling the truth about his claim and it is probably best for us to keep him around. We don't need to follow who he suggests we vote, we can easily choose who is suspicious on our own and leave it to him to guess.
2. It is possible that there is actually a strong-arm instead of an SK. That might make more sense considering that it was Dad who was killed, who is pretty adept at playing as either alignment.
3. I really do not like how Bianca said I was scum because "probabilities" which she has yet to explain. Bianca just went into my scumleans.
4. I don't know what to think of Byngo just yet, but so far I am liking her posts moreso than I did Kit's. I'm still suspicious of her mostly because of the way Kit acted was similar to the way she acted the last time she was scum.
5. I think that there is scum in Bowie/Bianca/Heyden/Chick. I am unsure on how I feel about KermitTea/Aron/Byngo.

@Toadsworthy I'm sorry to be so petty but can you please organize the voting posts better, they're disorganized and its hard to tell who is voting who by looking at it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So let me get this straight: You're choosing to scumleaning me because of the pattern in which I've randomly received roles from previous games instead of doing an analysis of my posts.

10/10 Greatest reasoning of all time.

If you tell me who you're going to lynch the night before it happens, you can probably get me out of the way pretty quickly

More on the strongarm theory because I feel like I didn't word that very well: Considering Dad was one of the night kills, I think it would make sense that it would be a strongarm kill on him considering how strong he is as town. I would expect a doctor heal on him, but he ended up dying instead.

If you tell me who you're going to lynch the night before it happens, you can probably get me out of the way pretty quickly

im sure u know that telling u who we're going to lynch won't mean much cuz that can easily change as the day goes on

u'll be guessing/gambling either way

im just confused with that set up ..lets say dolby that this is the last day you are doing your thing...and if you guessed you are the one lynched ,and town did lynch you...will you die and be resurrected from the dead to get that win ?

im just confused with that set up ..lets say dolby that this is the last day you are doing your thing...and if you guessed you are the one lynched ,and town did lynch you...will you die and be resurrected from the dead to get that win ?

I'm assuming I could, but I wouldn't be revived to do it. Toads would probably just declare victory for me and move on with the game

if you played super smash bros 2 mafia you will remember scum!Dolby fakeclaimed and got away with it

- - - Post Merge - - -

lowkey sus of karen from what ive seen since i came in

though i haven't even begun to read the rest of the thread yet lmao

it's chill tbh idrc what anyone thinks of me at this point

if you played super smash bros 2 mafia you will remember scum!Dolby fakeclaimed and got away with it

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's chill tbh idrc what anyone thinks of me at this point

hmm i just observed that game, don't remember that lmao

what did he claim

Back