• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

Because it was clear that neither of you were understanding each other

It's just that you hadn't posted in a couple of hours and then suddenly that's the first thing you come in to do.

It's just that you hadn't posted in a couple of hours and then suddenly that's the first thing you come in to do.
Yeah, I get it. Really haven't felt like there was anything to comment on (besides Bowie/oath)

Nothing to say on my glow reads?

First post contained some stuff that I've bee saying for awhile (missing the most important hour, content Woth the Evan lynch, Aron slip)

The second post is definitely the most interesting and has the most new content, and I think that's legitimate line of reasoning against Glow (especially pressuring you to affirm your old reads)

I haven't any time so I'll give a few brief thoughts:

1. xCleb, Dad, Zendel and Jacob all feel like town.
2. I'm not very certain where I stand on Kermit/Aron anymore.
3. I feel a little better about Heyden now but I still feel suspicious of him.
4. I feel a bit weird about Fleshy as well.
5. I think Kit (now replaced) and Dolby are still scum.

I haven't any time so I'll give a few brief thoughts:

1. xCleb, Dad, Zendel and Jacob all feel like town.
2. I'm not very certain where I stand on Kermit/Aron anymore.
3. I feel a little better about Heyden now but I still feel suspicious of him.
4. I feel a bit weird about Fleshy as well.
5. I think Kit (now replaced) and Dolby are still scum.

ness y'd u post right after me lol ur making it obvious we're teammates

Anyways if I die I'm at peace with it because my power might get knocked out anyways. Gonna have dinner and shower while I wait for day 2. Didn't get to read into Zendel but w/e he shouldn't be too hard to ISO.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So many invis smh.

should i answer rqs or nah

No take the challenge mode and answer these:

1. If you were the sole voice in tomorrow's lynch, who would you lynch? (And why?)
2. If you had to team-up with somebody, who would you choose? (basically, who do you trust / townread the most, and why?)
3. Do you have any thoughts on Evan's lynch D1?
4. Has anyone (or any posts) in particular stood out to you as scummy at all?

Anyways see you later I'm counting on you.

I could respond to a lot of the other things you responded with in your larger post picking apart my thoughts on you, but if anything I honestly need to ask, if you're able to dig up all this stuff on Dolby and make some pretty in-depth reads on actions people took at EoD, do you really expect me to believe you'd neglect something as simple as keeping track of the end of day timing?

Maybe?

82c7be9321c442a125b67ffb7f3ce803.png

There is indeed an hour here but it was the most important hour, during which your last activity was a continuation of your tunnel on Dolby while the votes piled up on Evan. You probably knew Evan was town too, and that Dolby was town making a mistake in participating in what was an understandable bandwagon but given your previous reads on him (I scumread him too), you showed up twenty five minutes after day ended and Evan blueflipped to throw a couple of 'I told y'all looooool, lynch dolby he took part in this and you guys shoulda voted with me' types of posts. The language in the last three of those posts in that image in particular bothers me. These ones, for reference:

and

f56cfb7d9c69e3aa55fe331fc20f38d6.png

(screencapped the last one for the sake of context)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways, forgot to finish that original thought because the language of those posts sidetracked me: why are you sharp enough to read into these things you've dug up on Dolby but not sharp enough to pay attention to something as simple as when EoD is?

reading comprehension skills ≠ time management skills. honestly couldn't tell you when the night ends without looking at the OP, if you think i'm lying about something as trivial as that, i don't know what else to say.

i don't mind explaining it again. i was doing my drawing for fair events which i prioritized over mafia since they were due around 8 for me & i didn't know how long it'd take. i knew day ended approx around 6-7 my time but wasn't keeping track of exactly when. if you don't believe me then look in my post history, i posted my entries before even coming back to check this thread for day end.

There is indeed an hour here but it was the most important hour, during which your last activity was a continuation of your tunnel on Dolby while the votes piled up on Evan.

i hardly "watched votes pile up on evan", i was barely keeping up with the thread after i voted. i think i made a post to karen because i expected her to vote dolby, but that was basically it. people like fleshy asked me questions about dolby and i don't even think i read them til n1. you can't accuse me of being a bystander in evan's lynch while also criticizing me not being there in the same breath, pick one bruh

1) Plenty has happened. Heydenn has provided a lot of reads that I agree with and their posting style reads very much like town trying to figure out what's going on, if they're maf they're playing well.

i don't understand why you think that if hayden is town that means i'm scum. or why you think that if hayden is town, that means dolby's town. or maybe your reply was only about your change of read on hayden, which is the read i care the least about tbh.

3) you can remember what you do as town but you can't remember what you do as mafia? But you feel confident your meta is inconsistent?

from memory i can only recall 3 times i've been mafia in like 20 games or something over the course of years. i think the most recent time was in overwatch mafia like half a year ago. but yes my meta is inconsistent b/c it's mostly dependent on how much effort i put in.

4) Alright. You didn't accept your fault in Dolby's lynch. I don't buy it. Your initial reaction was an 'OH I WAS RIGHT' kind of reaction, why feel at fault now just because you didn't provide a decent case? In fact, I thought your points were pretty strong at the time only I wasn't able to feel as confident about Dolby as you seemed to. And still seem to. Lastly, when I said 'heydenn inspired me', I should clarify what she inspired me to do: look into people who laid back while that lynch happened. I consider your 'deathtunnel' of Dolby as being a probable approach to laying back and letting town get lynched while looking aggressive and pro-town during it all.

nice reach but you're still falling a bit short. i never said or implied i was right about evan because i never said anything about evan. i wasn't keeping up, nor did i have a read on evan. i laughed that we lynched blue and was mad because dolby seems so blatant to me. when i said "@ everyone who didn't vote for dolby" i was being cheeky, i was the only one voting him. i was honestly surprised/irritated that evan died over dolby

my part of the lynch was not making a singular comprehensive post about dolby, rather than a bunch of fragments everywhere

also, i will say that is totally something i would do as mafia and have done in the past as maf (tunnel on town X while town goes for town Y), so idk man i can't really even blame you for thinking this way. i could tell you more about what i think is different between my mafia and town play, but i don't want to make people aware of my tells. what i can say is that my investment of time, effort, & emotion as mafia and as town is like night and day.

you genuinely, as town, believe all 6 voters were town apart from yourself? lol.

1. If you were the sole voice in tomorrow's lynch, who would you lynch? (And why?) oath2order for reasons i cannot reveal
2. If you had to team-up with somebody, who would you choose? (basically, who do you trust / townread the most, and why?) kit
3. Do you have any thoughts on Evan's lynch D1? oath2order probably had something to do with it
4. Has anyone (or any posts) in particular stood out to you as scummy at all? oath2order for reasons I cannot reveal

8qtJ3CP.jpg

Link gazed out over the vista now set before him. With a deep breath, he leapt from the cliff and held out his new glider. It was exhilarating. He could feel the wind brush beside his entire body and the crisp taste of the air invaded his nose. He closed his eyes and with each inhale, it was like taking a breath of the wild. Soon though he heard the shouts of agony coming from his right. He turned his head to see Hestu screaming for his life while being attacked by a white moblin. Link could only watch on as the moblin ripped the Korok?s head clean off, leaving only a stump to forever sit in Hyrule Plains.

Link heeded the mysterious Red Man?s orders and followed the path to Kakariko village quickly. He reached the secluded town and headed for the house of the esteemed Impa. He walked in to find her perched on cushion seat, as if to expect his arrival. Before any words could be exchanged, a shrill scream broke the night air. Link peered outside to find the moblin had followed him this whole time. Link?s stomach sank, he never collected any weapons yet. He was not accustomed to these open world games? The moblin drew one mighty swing and crushed every bone in Link?s 4 heart body. The surrounding house crumbled, taking Impa with it. It was the end of the short road for our arisen hero.

Thankfully, deep in Ganon?s Castle. Zelda still raged war against the calamitous beast. While she could feel her heart pang for the loss of her hero, she knew this was just the beginning for her.

glow, Dad, and Fleshy have all died over night. Here are their respective roles.

Glow?s Role PM: unbeknownst to her previously, she has turned into a Tree Stump
xlS9O28.jpg

Dad?s Role PM
16KLW1t.jpg

Fleshy?s Role PM
rHroJWC.jpg

You have ~48 hours to decide on a lynch candidate. 10 pm EST on tuesday
Post may be late and with less flavor then, but time constraints will be met.

Last edited:
Back