Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

@Dolby, right, after I reread my post I realized that it sounded like a FoS on ness.

Evan said:
just to clarify: did I say that I thought ness was scum? No, I was saying that Kit/Ness COULD be a thing based on inside knowledge that I apparently never got. But since I guess the whole thread knew it was a joke except me, I suppose ness may have a point. Kit is still acting pretty sleazy to me though.

Literally the paragraph before I said that I think Ness is town (and I stand by that, for now). I await his "case" on me and future behavior from him, which may make me rethink him.

Hopefully this clears up what I think about ness. I don't want people to sus him and I especially don't think we should lynch him, lmao. I think he's probably town but just acting like the good old aggressive Ness we know, which always makes me think he *could* be scum

I hate losing a townie D1 but I think the risk of letting aron live if he is scum is far greater than the benefit of letting him live if he's town.

My dad made a surprise visit so to be honest I'm not sure I'll be around. but I have one thing to say. something about the bolded part of this feels really off. he's been pretty confident about me being scum this entire time so to say that he "hates losing a townie" and that it's a "necessary risk" seems like he's trying to cover for the aftermath of the blue flip.

My dad made a surprise visit so to be honest I'm not sure I'll be around. but I have one thing to say. something about the bolded part of this feels really off. he's been pretty confident about me being scum this entire time so to say that he "hates losing a townie" and that it's a "necessary risk" seems like he's trying to cover for the aftermath of the blue flip.

"The blue flip"? You said you were regular townie?

you mean green flip right? Because you're claiming vanilla townie. A blue is a good power role.

as for what I said there, you're reading too much into that. You claimed VT and while I think it's likely you could be scum and are just using a roleclaim, I also know there's the possibility you're really a VT and just making newbie mistakes like Chick last game. How many times have I mentioned that your situation could be like chick's this game? (hint: throughout the thread) Exactly.

So yeah, it'd suck if we voted you and you really are town, but at that point I was still voting for you because I felt the risk of scum!aron being forgotten about due to your roleclaim was greater than if you're simply VT.

"The blue flip"? You said you were regular townie?

right. I'm still blue right? so if I'm lynched my figurative blue card is flipped.

- - - Post Merge - - -

you mean green flip right? Because you're claiming vanilla townie. A blue is a good power role.

The closest thing I play to this frequently is werewolf. in the card version of Werewolf, all town roles are blue and werewolves are red. it was an honest misphrasing, I was unaware of that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, regular townies are green. A blue role, as Aron said is a power role.

Thanks for clarifying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, regular townies are green. A blue role, as Aron said is a power role.

Thanks for clarifying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also welcome Bowie! I feel like you were in my first game. I claimed doctor D2? does that ring a bell?

I gotta go now but I'll be back to vote at EoD. honestly not sure where my vote is going yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

all my posts are adding to my post, even though multiple other people have posted between then and now. I'm confused

yeah this ain't werewolves lol

Green = Vanilla Townie
Blue = Town Power Role
Red = Scum

for future reference :)

yeah this ain't werewolves lol

Green = Vanilla Townie
Blue = Town Power Role
Red = Scum

for future reference :)

^ so basically anyone who scumread you over really scummy behavior is scum? got it

I hate losing a townie D1 but I think the risk of letting aron live if he is scum is far greater than the benefit of letting him live if he's town.

Hey everyone I'm gonna go ahead and go off a limb here. I saw this while making my Evan case and this is scummy as well. This is a very likely slip. Now, its not incredibly obvious, but this is a perspective slip. Kat told me a bit about this when I was talking to her before.

Evan just said here that "he hates losing a townie D1", implying that he KNOWS Aron is a townie and now scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Post glitch gdi

Ok, trying to fix it with spam. Kinda thinking Kit/Cleb/Tina but I doubt that any of them are around to give a defense

uh oh ness we posted the same thing at a similar time so we're scum together :p

Hey everyone I'm gonna go ahead and go off a limb here. I saw this while making my Evan case and this is scummy as well. This is a very likely slip. Now, its not incredibly obvious, but this is a perspective slip. Kat told me a bit about this when I was talking to her before.

Evan just said here that "he hates losing a townie D1", implying that he KNOWS Aron is a townie and now scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Post glitch gdi

Was gonna ask what time it was from bc I couldn't find it, if it's before 2:35 PM PST then evan's clear though

Back