• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

He says the most and only important question there is the Timezone, but he doesn't even care to answer that one question himself.

Look at my sizebar

Me saying I was gonna vote fleshy was just to see what people would say, didn't really except it to go anywhere tbh but I did get a couple of good responses

And yeah my motivation to play is pretty low, I pretty much joined bc of Karen, so i guess it seems obvious. I am reading it's just I'm a bit unmotivated to persue anything yet

@Zendel, I think Chick's paraphrase was verbally correct, don't know why out of all things you'd fight for that. Also you 'really don't care' about being voted or scumread at this point?? iirc regardless of alignment you'd do your best to defend yourself, so that's interesting.

Also have a townlean on Chick, who seems to be putting in extra effort when no one really pushed her for thoughts (a good thing of course)

Also I had scumlean on Aron but looking at his last posts I feel like he's lowkey genuine especially with how quickly he replies to posts and nothing seems to stick out from, so I sorta think he's legit, null-town I guess idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

also also also

@Zendel, I think Chick's paraphrase was verbally correct, don't know why out of all things you'd fight for that. Also you 'really don't care' about being voted or scumread at this point?? iirc regardless of alignment you'd do your best to defend yourself, so that's interesting.

That's exactly what I was thinking.
He was sorta the same in the Death by Design Mafia, where he was scum.
He was calm and laid back, and I'm thinking that he was using the same tactic.
He acted as if he didn't really care if we was gonna be lynched in that game, because he was assuming he was Townie.
He may have changed his strategy though, because in the other game he was really inputting and seemed like a real good Townie to me, and my mind was blown when he turned out Mafia when the game stopped.
I'm not quite sure because Zendel hasn't been inputting much in this game though.
I'm not sure what to say about him, but all I could say is that he may have changed his tactics (because that's what all scums do, so that nobody would be able to bust their gameplay).

- - - Post Merge - - -

because WE were assuming that he was Townie*

Also have a townlean on Chick, who seems to be putting in extra effort when no one really pushed her for thoughts (a good thing of course)

Also I had scumlean on Aron but looking at his last posts I feel like he's lowkey genuine especially with how quickly he replies to posts and nothing seems to stick out from, so I sorta think he's legit, null-town I guess idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

also also also

I don't really care at this point because I'm used to it by now. :/

I'm still going to try to put effort into the game but from this point on I don't really care whatever people think about me.

@heyden what made you sus of Aron?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm still going to try to put effort into the game but from this point on I don't really care whatever people think about me.

Zendel I think this is the wrong game to have that "I don't care what people think of me attitude" if you're town, you don't want us to mislynch you but you're not really defending that

Daniel also says his motivation is low?
Maybe Dan and Zen are on scum team together?
I'm not sure.
Damniel said:
I pretty much joined bc of Karen
Perhaps the Mafia Strategy is to 'act all down and unmotivated because they're Town and it's boring'.
Damniel said:
Me saying I was gonna vote fleshy was just to see what people would say, didn't really except it to go anywhere tbh but I did get a couple of good responses
Umm... what the heck?
From my understanding, I can imagine you being Scum and just not even knowing who to lynch for proper reasons, so you just go in for Fleshy, and when people react, you just go ahead and say it was a 'Social Experiment'. You wanted to apparently see who'd react to that. If you're Townie, what the f are you doing mate? What's with this random social experiment? This really feels like you jump in the middle of a highway and when people question you about it, you say: "Uhh I just want people to react hehe". This feels weird, could you please, please explain to us why you wanted to vote Fleshy and why you did that experiment?
Who knows?
Maybe it wouldn't be that obvious, but I'm definitely suspicious on Zen and mostly Daniel, until further explanations have been set out.

AFTER PERSPECTIVE: Zendel, why weren't you even putting effort in the first place? What dragged you down?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Zendel, make a reads post or just tell us what you think.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Zendel I think this is the wrong game to have that "I don't care what people think of me attitude" if you're town, you don't want us to mislynch you but you're not really defending that
the RQS question he 'accidentally missed', and his restatements of his business in case he's inactive, seeming as if he's paranoid about being called out

the RQS question he 'accidentally missed', and his restatements of his business in case he's inactive, seeming as if he's paranoid about being called out

Hmm... if I read back in the thread correctly, Aron said that he will answer the question soon, but I'm not sure if he either forgot, or he either just purposely ignored that question.. seems like an easy question to me, but I'm unsure of why he skipped it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The reason I feel this way is because most of the reasons why people sus me/scum lean/whatever is trash. I'll listen to the people who I think are completely valid to think of me in a certain way but to those who can't come up with the most amazing spectacular fabulous theories about me can really just save their fingers the trouble if they try to attack me.

The reason I feel this way is because most of the reasons why people sus me/scum lean/whatever is trash. I'll listen to the people who I think are completely valid to think of me in a certain way but to those who can't come up with the most amazing spectacular fabulous theories about me can really just save their fingers the trouble if they try to attack me.
Oh, Zendel, just be strong and if you're a Townie, fight as one.
If a person creates a theory on you, maybe you could just create a BIGGER theory on them.
You shouldn't be downgraded by people just calling you scum.
I'm pretty sure you have some good explanations. Just elaborate, and it'd be fine.
So pick yourself up off the ground and just do it.
:cool:

If you are town, that really does nothing to help. It's only D1, accusations have been thrown around here, there and everywhere, not just towards you. I understand, but it'd really help your case (and town as a whole if you are town) if you did care a little more, it's important to explain yourself? People aren't "Attacking you".

I'm still trying to analyse everything I missed last night, I am slightly sus of Zendel ad ever so slightly sus of Chick, with Dad and Daniel probably being my main town reads right now. The laziness and complete inactivity of some players is really throwing me off though, it makes it hard to make solid reads when half of the player list is null through default.

idk why but this quote really feels like it's coming from a scum perspective. the fact that you'll only reply to cases with substance feels like you've completely eliminated the possibility of a mafioso pushing for you to be lynched. have you thought of the possibility of me being scum? or am I just a weak town for trying to push you?

idk why but this quote really feels like it's coming from a scum perspective. the fact that you'll only reply to cases with substance feels like you've completely eliminated the possibility of a mafioso pushing for you to be lynched. have you thought of the possibility of me being scum? or am I just a weak town for trying to push you?

I don't have much of an opinion of you as of now, I don't think you've explicitly said why you are so consistent on me.

Which I would JUST love to hear, unless it sucks butt. :)

Fleshy said:
...with Dad and Daniel being my main town reads
Hmm.. that's interesting.
Fleshy, what are your thoughts on Daniel's vote on you, and how he said he wanted to see how people reacted?

If you are town, that really does nothing to help. It's only D1, accusations have been thrown around here, there and everywhere, not just towards you. I understand, but it'd really help your case (and town as a whole if you are town) if you did care a little more, it's important to explain yourself? People aren't "Attacking you".

I'm still trying to analyse everything I missed last night, I am slightly sus of Zendel ad ever so slightly sus of Chick, with Dad and Daniel probably being my main town reads right now. The laziness and complete inactivity of some players is really throwing me off though, it makes it hard to make solid reads when half of the player list is null through default.

You must have missed the post where I said that I would listen to posts that are made against me and are valid. If they aren't I'm not wasting my time because it seems as though all I can do right now is defend myself which sucks because you're digging down the wrong hole. It's happened in previous games and it consumed both my motivation level and effort level.

I don't have much of an opinion of you as of now, I don't think you've explicitly said why you are so consistent on me.

Which I would JUST love to hear, unless it sucks butt. :)
i'll save my fingers the troubly sorry

no but really, the thing that really stuck out was you grasping for straws so early on by saying Dad and Aron (I think?) were possibly scum members trying to distance themselves, and you out of all people should know that bussing D1 is a terrible idea.
And you didn't really react to my vote (weak point), but you're usually someone to comment on every little thing, so I found your 'dodge' quite interesting, I don't think you even acknowledged it at all so.

i'll save my fingers the troubly sorry

no but really, the thing that really stuck out was you grasping for straws so early on by saying Dad and Aron (I think?) were
possibly scum members trying to distance themselves, and you out of all people should know that bussing D1 is a terrible idea.
And you didn't really react to my vote (weak point), but you're usually someone to comment on every little thing, so I found your 'dodge' quite interesting, I don't think you even acknowledged it at all so.

Again I said it was a weak point and I was trying to make sense of why I felt wrong about Dad. I've said it was likely a gut feeling based on what I saw was support on his behalf to me, which reminds me of previous scum players being nice and supportive of me in other games.

- - - Post Merge - - -

A few hours? Is that how long read lists take?

Yes, if you actually read all the posts and single out how each player has played so far. I take forever doing them. =/

Hmm.. that's interesting.
Fleshy, what are your thoughts on Daniel's vote on you, and how he said he wanted to see how people reacted?

Daniel is coming across as lazy town to me right now. So many posts he's made indicate that he's barely been reading what's going on, he's asked redundant questions, overall just seems like he's not been paying too much attention, and he explained that by saying he only joined because of Karen. I still feel like if he were mafia he'd have been following the game a little more and paying more attention overall, otherwise he'd be letting his scumbuds down, and I don't think he'd do that, even if he wasn't planning on taking the game seriously.

I'm don't really think much of him saying he'd vote me, as he said it was just reaction testing. I did ask if there was any real basis behind his vote for me and he didn't reply directly, so I'm assuming that means there's not, and he was just reaction testing. (He didn't vote me, only said he probably would), if there was any other motivation for it, I'd really like to hear it, if not it's pretty much dismissed, there's loads of reaction testing going on at this point in this game, when there's no basis behind it there's not much point dwelling on it other than replying and questioning it, which I've done.

Also, you didn't ask why I'm a little sus of you? Instead you asked about Daniel only, why the focus on Daniel?

Back