Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

glow u were a beautiful stump i'm glad u stayed motivated in the game, it was really enjoyable watching u play ur seriously amazing! also congrats to everyone! y'all played so well and well done to maf for winning : ) esp since i know u r all busy irl. rly good set up

xcleb "Glow's going to be the one to jump to assumptions because they already put their head so far up their own ass in the last argument. They're going to find any excuse to say that I'm still Mafia at this rate."

why tf is everyones so mean to me what did i even do

goodbye mafia idk why i came back lmao

Cleb's just a dick with an ego as large as Cory's honestly, just look at obs

uh my favorite quote of this game goes to Amazonevan19 though

Amazonevan19 said:
"you're seriously killing me over not seeing a ****ing rainbow? I'm literally speechless rn."

I was dying

- - - Post Merge - - -

xcleb "Glow's going to be the one to jump to assumptions because they already put their head so far up their own ass in the last argument. They're going to find any excuse to say that I'm still Mafia at this rate."

yeah tbh, I was really hoping whoever got that role actually embraced it rather than just be pissed they don't have obs. I wanted to make it an aware tree stump, but i figured if i did then it was an easy clear to not get lynched at all

but i thank you for actually playing it seriously and cleb got lazy with his role as you so well pointed out on him

lmao thanks toads, I still don't know what went wrong with the quote coloration on my end but what's past is past. :)

great setup, fun game, I'm just salty that I did so bad and mafia did so well :( GG, thanks toads and panda! Also obs is a pretty fun read

- - - Post Merge - - -

also glow = MVP

I wanted to say something about this:

Dad OBS said:
I do still think Ness is scum. There's scum and SK and SK is kinda obviously Dolby after that ridiculous claim. What I said in 152. I highly anticipated that Ness would be the person scum would kill, but when Fleshy died I kinda figured Ness was possible since not -too- many people were townreading Fleshy and they made that weird post at the end of the day as if they thought they would die and didn't really start posting more again until the triple kill (glow is...kinda dead). The whole 'Evan bullied me and I need time away' thing seems especially forced now that he's reacting to Bianca the way he is.

This is what Evan said to me:

amazonevan19 said:
lmao you know your case was ****ing bull**** and the only good "point" was my grammar on aron. A ****ing fabrication and you and the rest of town (and the rest of your scumteam) chose to ignore my explanations and selectively latch on to my **** ups.

If you were in my boat, you'd be just as salty (if not much more so). So quit being so self-righteous and calling me names when I can't respond to you in thread.

If you were in my position, you would feel insulted.

^agreed, I was a big time jerk to ness in PMs but I realized my wrong and apologized. Ness and I are good now :) I'm not going to copy it because I'm lazy, but the above doesn't paint the whole picture. Ness, you didn't really need to post that to make your point, but I guess I deserve it for how I treated you

^agreed, I was a big time jerk to ness in PMs but I realized my wrong and apologized. Ness and I are good now :) I'm not going to copy it because I'm lazy, but the above doesn't paint the whole picture. Ness, you didn't really need to post that to make your point, but I guess I deserve it for how I treated you

You don't deserve anything, its fine. I was only posting it because of how Dad was suspicious of me for it.

I announced BOTW mafia at the end of TTYD, so keeping with tradition:

my next hosting endeavor will be Real Housewives of Mafia, however that will be some time away

Glow you did amazingly, if it wasn't for you town wouldn't have even gotten one Mafia probably. Best Tree Stump ever.

congratz scum most of you guys did good at blending in, town got semi-saved by a stump and rip dolby, next host pls make me inq thanks :)

WOW
I knew Town wouldn't survive.
Anyways, this was a very interesting game and I appreciate Panda and Toads for hosting this <3
To Tina and Jacob, great job for blending in so well. In the obs chat, I was amazed to see that you were scums.
But I'll never trust you again. Jk.
Anyways, thanks, and sayonara.

Thanks for the wonderful game Toad and Panda. :)

Good game scum!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, you guys really thought I was scum.

I'm sorry. Lol!

Suffering through watching most of this in obs is what I get for voting Evan day 1.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The real upset was almost being culted by Dolby though. Woulda been a blast.

Amazed we won. I was at the point of giving up honestly. I absolutely hate rolling scum and almost subbed out D2.

Dad in Obs said:
Tina's play is very casual this time around

I thought someone would use this against me. I've been playing werewolf in a much more laid-back community while absent from TBT mafia and found I have more fun (and live longer!!) if I play less aggressively.

Cleb's just a dick with an ego as large as Cory's honestly, just look at obs

Because, you know, I can't actually have things to do outside of a game that I get inevitably scumread for.

Literally the only things that pissed me off were that (which I had already mention in PREGAME that activity might be an issue for me, which followed by me getting ignored in-game) and the fact that glow was initially suspecting me for a completely bull**** argument in the whole alignment debacle, one which I knew was outright false and yet people piled onto me after I got pissed about that anyway.

If you're ever in a situation like I was in at the time you'd understand why I got so mad. Nobody was on my side when I was actually correct about both situations, and nobody even mentioned the actual information afterward (especially in obs, you all acted like I slipped when I actually didn't). I didn't want to put up with it anymore so I just kind of stopped posting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

...and no, not everyone can play at their best all the time. I know this wasn't my best game, but I feel like the **** Dolby gave me afterward was quite unfair, to say the least.

thank you to everyone saying nice comments i really appreciate it aaaa :') <3

cleb you completely misunderstood my push on u, so i will be concise

• i'm fully aware your inactivity didn't mean you were mafia. many people were inactive this game, 99% of the game was inactive at the end of it.
  • i'm fully aware that your reports didn't mean you were mafia.
  • my push on you was re-ignited when you lived through the night and outted a report that wasn't consistent with the traditional definition of your role
  • my push on you started about your report, but after toads said what he did, i no longer was pushing you about your report. i was talking about the rest of your play this game.
  • it was because you didn't make any reads. you didn't make any effort to solve the game or even pretend like you were. you said you were withholding reads in mylo
  • it was because the circumstances happening during your claim. you outted on d2 as one of the most important town roles after two blues were already dead..... because i made two posts about you.... in order to lynch someone that was already being lynched. my posts on you weren't even a case.... if they had been a case, or even something longer than two lines maybe i would understand.
  • this point doesn't matter nearly as much as the others, but your hostility didn't help you. compare my push on you to my push on ness. i had an ACTUAL case on ness and i genuinely thought he was mafia, he had no actual proof that he was town and still was more calm & logical than you were.

I thought you were incredible, glow! When you survived the kill I cursed aloud and wanted to give up there and then. You were the person I feared most going into this game.

Last edited:
Back