• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

if theres 2 mafia left probably not
but if theres 3 mafia left maybe

toad said maf kp was determined from maf roles and theres been 2 deaths last night

ok so im using the similiar reasoning glow used; if ur a town rb'er who blocked chick last night, y don't u either a) have oath as ur top scumread? oath claims to have targeted kare last night yet she died instead of him. if ur actually a town rb'er that should be setting off alarms to u OR b) y aren't you seriously considering that maf might have a manipulative role? cuz it seems like ur kind of dismissive of that. if both of u r actually telling the truth, imo that's the only other possibility that makes sense

if theres 2 mafia left probably not
but if theres 3 mafia left maybe

toad said maf kp was determined from maf roles and theres been 2 deaths last night

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yay meta

- - - Post Merge - - -

how could that go wrong

Among your scumleans at the moment who would you like to lynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

I kinda wanna comment on this blue flip thing even though its been talked about a lot (And I'm replying to you in particular fleshy, just wanted to reply to this point as a subject starter)

The way I'm understanding this is he's claiming to be not blue, but referring to his green claim as a blue flip which sounds like it could be valid. Like what we would consider a mislynch reveal could be referred to as a blue flip for him usually, no matter if its a power role or not a power role. I don't really know if role names are colored specifically from where he's used to?

I take this (as most day 1 claims) a 100% town lock from aron so I think its kinda pointless sussing him over it or asking a vig to kill him

I just found this while searching through his ISO (almost finished with reads post) and after everything that is going on this is scummy to go from townlock -> wanting to lynch him today. Not sure if Jacob corrected this in one of his later posts but it doesn't sit well with me.

@byngo
Can I be completely honest I don't know how oaths role works
if what i know is correct he targets kermit, whatever happens to kermit happens to spmeone else? Does that apply to mafia kills or just power roles?

@Ness
a) I would be ok lynching any of my scumleans, really. Thats why they're scum leans i guess. However with evident MUCH more aron, and MUCH less byngo

b) when I say day 1 claims = townlock, that just means i townlock them for day one. Lynching a claim on day 1 is really stupid to me and thats the logic I use for every game. Now that everyone has claimed things can be read differently i guess

- - - Post Merge - - -

im gonan drop a vote. I'm at the hospital with my grandfather and dont know how long ill be here

b) when I say day 1 claims = townlock, that just means i townlock them for day one. Lynching a claim on day 1 is really stupid to me and thats the logic I use for every game. Now that everyone has claimed things can be read differently i guess

You clearly said that you "townlock" Aron, how can you just townlock someone and then say that it was only for that day? That doesn't make any sense. If you had said "I believe aron's claim" then that would be different.

At this point there is scum between Aron and Jacob. From what I've gathered in my reads, I am leaning much more towards it being aron. Reads post is almost done.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The Post that figures this mess out
A novel written by Ness

I'm going to be splitting each part of this post into reasons I think that (player) is (x) alignment. To keep things simple i'm starting this off with reads so you can have the most general idea possible.

Townlock
glow (Obviously)

Likely Town
Byngo
Oath2Order

Null
Zendel - Keep in mind that I still think he is scummy, I just can't be sure about him right now.

Scumleaning:
Jacob
Tina

Scumreads
Aronthaer

Several things to note before I go into everyone alive:

This is a fairly key thing to note about the OP:

OP #2 said:
- Mafia KP is determined by the mafia roles remaining, it isn't set and isn't necessarily by the amount left remaining

^^The way I see this, this COULD suggest that there is actually 3 mafia instead of 4. Lets say that one of the mafia roles is Calamity Ganon the Godfather. If there is a godfather, then it is *possible* that the Godfather's part of the mafia counts as 2 KP instead of 1. I've seen that in previous games the Godfather seems to ensure KP is 2 so long as another mafia is alive. I think it is possible that Toad and Panda did something along these lines this game for 1 reason: Kallie ensured the game was "balanced" before the start of the game. With the fact that Kallie is usually fairly insistent on the Mafia/Player ratio be 1 per 5 players.

This is a bit of a stretch, but I thought of this scenario earlier and I thought it would be decent to point it out. This does make more sense considering how there turned out to be a Culting Serial Killer within the game, adding an extra kill per night.

I spent the entire day making this please cut me a little bit of slack if some reads aren't as good as others

glow - Townlock

There isn't anything to be said here, hosts confirmed her as town. While she is technically "dead" her opinions still matter.

Byngo - Townleaning

I'm flipping my scumlean to a town lean. I initially scumleaned her earlier because she was seemingly coasting, but there are a few posts in particular that I think is really townlike of her:
not necessarily. since massclaming and fake claims have been a problem, one potential way to alleviate that problem is incorporporating some actual roles u wouldn't think of being in the game, and giving some more probable fake claims to maf. so to answer ur question, i am actually believing zendels claim for that reason. if im wrong than o well

also im saying that my lack of effort isn't alignment indicative because i only replaced so the game wouldn't be ruined by modkills. irl stuff takes priority over maf. time is tight. guess i shouldn't have replaced

i mean i can't really defend not having done anything this game for that reason above smh. everyone can decide wether or not im coasting scum or coasting town and all i can say to that is that i am a vt
I like this post because she steps up and starts defending herself instead of shrugging it off, it shows initiative in trying to prevent people from scumleaning her. She seems fairly calm and genuine in this, which knowing Byngo as a friend I have learned that she gets nervous as scum and has a hard time faking what she says.

There is also this:
ness: i mean toads is known to add in some weird characters in the game. check ttyd maf, he literally had a generic toad as a bodyguard. tbh i didn't expect cotera to be a rolename either

i already gave u a reason why i haven't done much.

ur being kinda sneaky with zendels claim cuz Patricia isn't as useless of a character as ur saying, cuz if u give her fruit she offers "words of wisdom" plus she aids u in getting to a divine beast

feels more like ur scum cuz ur totes ready to lynch a fairly easy target, probs to bring in that glorious win

inb4 wow!!! omgus!!!
Which is sorta a defense of Zendel, but I like how she was brave enough to call me scum for going after Zendel for a somewhat weak reason. She does say that Zendel's claim might be a fakeclaim later, so that weakens the idea of her and Zendel being scum together.

Overall I like her posts more than I realized, because if she was scum I wouldn't particularly expect her to be so open about it. She has given her two cents on several things throughout the game, I would expect scum!Natty to be more inclined to stay quiet and not give thoughts on anything.

Oath - Townleaning

Oath is currently one of the few that hasn't seemingly flopped over and said "welp town is gonna lose lets just let mafia win". I respect that and that shows town points. I was originally suspicious of him earlier because of KermitTea's death, but...I'm seriously conflicted about this townlean.

Oath seemingly defended xCleb throughout the day against glow and her points against him. This is shown in these posts:

Look, I'm really not into voting for a semi-confirmed role cop when we're on LYLO.

Just because the site you're quoting says that role cops don't indicate alignment, doesn't mean that Toad followed that to the letter.

I do recall Chick being a person under suspicion early game; so the fact that they were investigated is somewhat understandable. That said, given how things have changed during the game, I am surprised Ness or myself wasn't investigated.
And youre still pushing the semi confirmed role cop
So why arent you going after jacob

No, town is saying he's clear because he inspected Dolby and didnt lie about it

Seriously, do you have a personal vendetta against him?

- - - Post Merge - - -

The other thing is the way KP is calculated. We need to lynch a mafia KP role today, or we still lose.

What if its both Ness and xCleb? xCleb playing the role of semi obvious scum to stop us from killing Ness, a mafia KP role?

I do find this slightly suspicious, but he seemed to have defended xCleb due to the fact that KP isn't fixed, hence what I said earlier in this post about there potentially being 3 mafia instead of 4. There are posts that I think contradicts Oath defending xCleb, namely these posts:

It's reasonable to assume that there's a roleblocker because JoaT had Watch, Doctor, and Roleblock abilities.

They are right though, you're almost definitely going to be roleblocked. If not, that would be shocking.
^^A seemingly genuine interaction
The more I think about it, and hey, I admit I probably am overthinking this, I just feel like there's something odd going on. Dolby going "wow I sure hope we don't have a role cop" and then hey, what a coincidence, the role cop outs themselves and lucky for them, they just happened to inspect Dolby.
^^Oath feeling slightly suspicious of xCleb claiming

I think that Oath *could* be mafia but I find it very unlikely. If we actually manage to pull through the current hopelessness that most people have seemingly succumbed to then he might make for a decent last lynch.

Zendel - Scummy yet I feel conflicted so he's null

I don't even know where to begin with him, I want to think he is town but his posts are seriously conflicting my opinion of him. The main reason I feel like he is town is mostly based off the way he has been posting, along with his attitude towards the game.

To start, his ISO of pages 5-4 are both kinda sassy and much more expressive. Usually Zendel has a tendency to be much more emotional with his posts as scum, and tends to dish out more suspicions of people early on.

There is also this post that xCleb makes in regards to an early suspicion of Zendel:

Getting mad at early game **** posts is not indicative of alignment in any way. Either you are part of that group and join in on it, or you're not and it makes you mad. Some people do join in, but can only do it for so long before they get serious. Then they move into the group against it for the rest of the game. It's a completely separate issue that shouldn't even be addressed IMO.

Though, something I do want to address (and I'm going to look hypocritical for it but oh well) is Zendel's defensiveness when it's brought up. Using meta against **** posting isn't a good reason to be suspected, but I feel like Zendel's reaction to that is something to look into.

Which kinda suggests that xCleb is weakly bussing Zendel, but it also also looks like xCleb starting off with a weak push on Zendel to look as if he is contributing something early on.

And Zendel reacted to that post xCleb made with this post:

I don't understand the bolded part, nobody suspected me for making joke posts? And if they did that would be idiotic because I haven't made any.

You guys are making something out of nothing and portraying me to be this person who hates people joking around and turning it into something to be sussed off. My reaction to a false accusation was completely valid as well.

"Why are people being so jokey this game and this early too btw?" was what I said and apparently that means I'm not okay with it or something? Eh whatever.

Which, once again, show's Zendel's emotional behavior.

I think I've stated before why I think his claim is fake, but now that I think about it, it is possible that Toad just threw it in to make things more complicated...but Zendel's posts really start getting suspicious on the first page of his ISO. First being this post:

Yeah...We've lost.

I'm Patricia, the townie.

We're really screwed here, lynch me.

Would like to note that Toad's random generator picked the perfect role for me, is that Walrus/Seal goals in that game? I swear to god if I'm an unaware miller again I will scream and rage quit. lol.

I personally wouldn't really expect Zendel to just straight up flop over like this, and it is serious Wine for him to say "We're really screwed here, lynch me" because if you're really town, why would you just flop over like this? Why would you give up and say "lynch me" as town, you have no reason to have a death wish like this so it doesn't make any sense.

And then Zendel goes on to contradict himself in this post:

Guys I'm trying to figure something out here. How balanced is the scum team?

I think we can assume there are three or four now so:

Cleb/?/?/?

The only newish player left would be Aronthaer so it would make since that he was on the scum team for balancing reasons.

Cleb/?/?/Aronthaer - Thoughts?

That would leave Byngo, Tina, Ness, Jacob and Oath.

There is either one or two scum between them, Jacob and Oath being this most suspicious right now.

So:

Cleb/Oath/Jacob/Aronthaer

I don't know if that's balanced or not though, I don't know how strong of a player Oath is (haven't seen anything here that screams "fantastic player" yet) and Jacob is eh? I don't have much thoughts about him as a player so I don't know how effective he is of a player but it seems as thought time restriction is a recurring thing with him.

Ness thinking I'm town then doing a total flip because of my claim doesn't sit right with me, it's as if you ignored everything you thought about me just to see an opportunity to make a dig at me. I don't know anything about BotW and I don't know the importance of any characters except for Impa, Sheik, Zelda, Link and Ganondorf.

That would leave Tina, Byngo and Ness then, what are people's thoughts on each of them so far? When I say people I mean Glow because Kermit's dead and I don't know who to trust. ;__;

He contradicts himself 2 times in this post. The first being how he blames Jacob for "Time restrictions" when Zendel has continuously made excuses for his inactivity as well, and as well as him flipping suspicion towards me when in his last post he says "If Ness is scum I'll be sad, I'm actually townreading him for once.

Overall, I don't know. I think he is scummy, but I feel like others are scummier. With the 3 people I currently am scumreading, I don't know if I can see him as scum with them.

Jacob - Scumleaning

Earlier I said that Jacob had some contridictions in how he was playing, this was in regards to how he played as a blue role previously. I can't remember what game it was, but I remembered him getting angry that people were suspicious of him as a blue role but now he is surprisingly calm and much more analytical this game then I've ever seen him play. It is a weak reason sure, but there is a noticeable difference in post quality this game then he has in practically every game he has played on this site. I thought I would be able to get more on META, but so far I haven't been able to find anything that shows a clear difference other than this.

It is hard to know where to start, but I'll break this into 2 sections:

• VOTING PATTERN
  • TONE AND EXTRA POSTS

Voting Pattern:

These are the posts that Jacob has used to vote people in this game:

##VOTE: myself ##Placeholder
I dislike the above vote by voting himself as a placeholder, because it implies that he didn't want to be involved with anyone's lynch for D1. This is unsupported though, given that he was working during EoD and didn't have access. Although, I would have at least expected him to have voted at least someone instead of voting himself. This is the weakest part of my interpretation of his posts.

##vote: Dolby
Okay, so I think that Jacob gains some town points for this. This is mostly because of this post: Jacob - Scumreading

Earlier I said that Jacob had some contridictions in how he was playing, this was in regards to how he played as a blue role previously. I can't remember what game it was, but I remembered him getting angry that people were suspicious of him as a blue role but now he is surprisingly calm and much more analytical this game then I've ever seen him play. It is a weak reason sure, but there is a noticeable difference in post quality this game then he has in practically every game he has played on this site. I thought I would be able to get more on META, but so far I haven't been able to find anything that shows a clear difference other than this.

It is hard to know where to start, but I'll break this into 2 sections:

• VOTING PATTERN
  • TONE AND EXTRA POSTS

Voting Pattern:

These are the posts that Jacob has used to vote people in this game:

##VOTE: myself ##Placeholder
I dislike the above vote by voting himself as a placeholder, because it implies that he didn't want to be involved with anyone's lynch for D1. This is unsupported though, given that he was working during EoD and didn't have access. Although, I would have at least expected him to have voted at least someone instead of voting himself. This is the weakest part of my interpretation of his posts.

##vote: Dolby
Okay, so I think that Jacob gains some town points for this. This is mostly because of this post:

Oh, ok. All caught up

Voting dolby

Before this Jacob created a text-wall based around some thoughts he has in regards to the game. With my earlier point about xCleb possibly reporting to the scumchat his result on Dolby, I think it is interesting how Jacob didn't say that he was scum right off the bat.

Before this Jacob created a text-wall based around some thoughts he has in regards to the game. With my earlier point about xCleb possibly reporting to the scumchat his result on Dolby, I think it is interesting how Jacob didn't say that he was suspicious of him right off the bat, unlike Tina who didn't believe his claim at all.

##Vote: xCleb
I think this is slightly weird, because Jacob just sorta flopped on voting xCleb. I like that he voted xCleb before anyone, but he way he did it is just...ehh. It just feels like he did it to look town, instead of that he really believed cleb was scum because Jacob didn't really have much reasoning to THINK cleb was scum in the first place.

Tone/Posting

Alright, so Jacob has stayed relatively neutral for most of the game and he hasn't scumleaned anyone up until this point of the game.

Oh ok I was just wondering if you were either A) scum reading us as a team or B) Scum reading me individually

because A) that team would be way unbalanced therefor your reads would not be logically thought out
and B) you haven't even wrote any read or case about me yet... the only interaction we've really had was you being scared glow and I would start a train on you or something

I understand its lylo or whatever and you're looking for someone to vote, but I just want you to actually make a case about me first so maybe I can help dilute your suspicion

I kinda like this post due to him being willing to work out the suspicion I had for him, but I also feel weird about it because I haven't seen jacob be this willing to cooperate with someone suspicious of him. More town points from this post.

if ur looking for like a reply to what u posted earlier:

1. Maybe with a lot of blues having 2 town role blocks makes sense for balancing
2. I probably would've blocked cleb anyway and claimed townie
3. Lightning rod is kinda odd too

idk ur whole case is hypothetical

#2 here somewhat implies that he thinks that Cleb is telling the truth about his claim.

ew the scum chat would be too spammy

Zendel/Tina/Bowie +- Oath sounds about right srs

Jacob giving a hypothetical scum team. Kinda weird because 1/4 died, 1 I think is town and 2/4 I think are scummy. The bowie read in particular make me feel conflicted because Bowie actually ended up dying, so if Jacob thought he was scum here then would it really make that much sense for him to die?

-SNIP- Basically just a long post saying he is suspicious of me.

A fairly well made thoughts post in regards to his opinion on me, which is fine and all, but he then says this in his next post:

sir i never even scum read u

i just posted my thoughts like i was askeD

I really do not like this because it implies 2 things: 1. Jacob was continuing to not want to point any fingers at people and 2. He didn't want to expicitly say that I was scum, so in case I was lynched D3 then he could easily do the typical scum move of "Aw man, I had a good feeling he was town but he was pretty suspicious nonetheless".

I dunno, earlier I thought he was pretty certain he was scum but now it feels more as if it is based off of process of elimination, which is kinda why I was suspicious of him in the first place. I agree with glow that he should be suspicious of Oath right now, but it seems like Jacob doesn't understand how Oath's role works exactly?

Tina - Scumleaning

To be honest I didn't intially have any reason to have her as scum besides process of elimination and majority of a gut feeling. With all of the quality, townlike posts she has made up until this point you would have expected her to have died by now, don't you think? She feels town, but *too* town, if that makes sense.

These are the posts I've found where she shares an interaction with xCleb:

GOD BLESS CLEB.

But that's another blue out in the open and I hate that most/all have [soft-]claimed by N2. Seriously guys. Subtlety is a thing. If there isn't a reason to out yourself PLEASE DO NOT DO IT.
^Believes xCleb's Role Cop claim.

This is probably going to sound insulting but I assumed Cleb was a nub.

That rule refers to the full duration of the D/N cycle - so in this case every 72hrs. I was the person who originally wrote this rule (word-for-word!) and that was what I intended with it anyway.
^Potentially fabricated, but the fact that she assumes xCleb is a new player kinda brings down the idea of them being scum together. If they were scum, then its possible that they could have chatted a bit in the Quicktopic they usually have.

Again, its possible that its fake (xCleb might have even told her to say it herself) but it seems genuine.

Dolby we know is not town. He could potentially be (and I believe he is) more dangerous than he is letting on. The order could effect how the night plays out so I think he should be first.
Now I think this could imply she is scum. People in the thread were starting to believe Dolby's claim, yet she says that he could be something along the lines of SK. xCleb was seemingly inactive around this time, but it is likely that xCleb would have reported in scumchat Dolby's role beforehand, and Tina might have subliminally thought this and said it in the thread.

She continues to say that Dolby is a hostile 3rd party in her next several posts, so this supports this theory even more.

And then there is her reads, which I find weird as well. I won't go into much detail on her town reads, but one thing I find interesting is how all of her town reads have died and flipped as town, namely Dad, Fleshy, Heyden.

Fleshy
I feel good about Fleshy being town. I found his comparison of two player's posts over similar wording a bit of a reach, but it felt like a very town post to make. I've found that while I don't always agree with his posts I understand the logic on how he came to the conclusions he has made. Language in his posts reads as sincere and shows that he's putting thought into the game. I also like the way he called out Oath and his utterly terrible reason to not contribute. HI I'VE NOT PLAYED A SERIOUS GAME ON TBT IN OVER A YEAR EITHER.
Heyden
I can't be 100% certain of this until we see scum flip, but his comment about his role name not being "[character] the [species]" seems like something only a town player, certain of the naming conventions in town roles, would post.
Dad
Pushing conversation, lets no one slip under the radar, makes good points, and his posts during EoD continued to appear level-headed whereas others became more hostile and frantic. What's stopping me putting him as a solid green is that I find him hard to trust in general as a player. There's a gut doubt there that I can't shake but can't put a finger on a reason why.

Along with this, 4 of her "scumleans" have all flipped non-mafia: KermitTea,
glow, Chick, Biancasboutique
and Dolby
. There is also her read on Zendel, to which I'm currently feeling really torn on him.

Chick
I didn't like this post encouraging Evan to role claim (especially that "Or maybe... are you a blue?" line), and then after deciding not to believe him.

Other than this and the bandwagon though, they've been very attentive (sans Daniel's comments about her being in Discord, but that was explained somewhere) and has definitely been making an effort. Adding her to the "need to ISO" list.
Kermittea and Damniel/Bowie
I'm covering these two together because my thoughts are pretty much conditional. If Karen or Bowie is scum, the other very likely isn't. The start of the game isn't the telling part; it's the continued posts dotted throughout the second half of day one. Karen commented that town Daniel would be more light-hearted, and I find that believable. I feel his change in attitude could be down to being mafia, realising that he couldn't just goof off with Karen all game and actually had to play properly to not let down his team. On the other hand he seemed really quite against Karen til the end, and coupled with her attitude in certain posts, made me suspicious of her. I don't know if I'm explaining this well. But regardless I feel like there is something here beyond just a bit of banter.
glow
I don't think I agree with the wall on Dolby. I find the logic terribly hard to follow. However, there is a sincerity in all of her posts (and the post merges beneath her wall on Dolby) that I find hard to believe is anything but town. Bumped down to yellow for now while I try to recollect my thoughts and add to the ISO list.
Dolby
Comes across as both confident and uncertain at the same time. I found it hard keeping track of his tone at times. He seemed to bounce around lynch targets and used very causal language, "fine" with lynching Kit (#579), "down for" a lynch on Evan (#610), etc. He didn't seem to care too much who the lynch target was. In-between those two posts I've also noted he tried to push a lynch on inactives (specifically throwing out my name along with Kit and Cleb's).

On the other hand, he has contributed a lot to the discussion. This is why I'm finding it hard to read him. Whenever I played with Dolby he's always been modkilled for being inactive or done just enough to stay in the game regardless of his alignment. So seeing him actually play is like a whole new ball game for me and I'm not sure what to make of it. However, I will say that I don't think I agree with glow's mammoth post on him. I can't follow the logic in it.
biancasboutique
The initial concern over deviating from their scum meta bothers me. There is no reason for anyone to even need to consciously think this if they are town, and even less reason to bring it up without relevance.

I didn't like this exchange (spoilered) between Heyden and Bianca. Heyden asked her a question and twice she dodged giving her opinion on Zendel.

Spoiler

It's also worth noting that after Heyden's final message in this exchange she failed to respond.

On another note, I don't like how she pushed for Aron to role claim if he were blue. Especially as night was 5hrs+ away from ending and day wouldn't have ended early even if Aron had met majority*. Keep in mind also he only had three votes on him (of 18 players). There was absolutely no need to push him to claim under those circumstances which makes me wonder if she was fishing for his role.

*needs to be met before the halfway point of day to end the phase early.

And then, there is her null reads, who are all either people still alive in the game, or xCleb who flipped mafia: Jacob, Kit(now Byngo) Oath2Order, and xCleb. I find the fact that she had both xCleb and Jacob both as null especially strange. There isn't really much to go into the other nulls (beside's Oath but I think he is town), the main meat is her xCleb null:

xCleb
Why are so many people town-reading Cleb? They haven't done or said anything of any real significance. My most in-depth note on Cleb is on post #493, when they remarked that Zendel didn't like their comments about him and that they felt Evan's read of them felt "fabricated". They also said they'd be around over the weekend and they haven't been. Yes I know that probably sounds hypocritical coming from me but facts are facts.

She gives a null-lean on Cleb, yet she implies pretty heavily here that she thinks he is suspicious. I see this as Tina potentially giving Lee-way to any potential Cleb lynch in the future, possible staying neutral yet in the event he was lynched she could say "I did think he was suspicious, I just wasn't sure!".

So yeah, I think Tina is scummy and I would be content with her lynch, just not for this cycle because I want more from her.

Aronthaer - Scumreading

Alright, so this is pretty hypocritical of me but I am not townleaning him anymore. I initially thought that he was town, because around the time he claimed Yunobo the Townie, I saw him check his private message inbox. However, I thought this over and I find it much more likely that Scum were probably assigned fake claims through their role PM, because Toad assigned fake claims to each individual scum in his last game. The way Aron treated xCleb's lynch is scummy af.

I'm confused. isn't Cleb's alignment confirmed after the Inquisitor flip on Dolby? unless there's a Mafia role cop which I honestly doubt.
I'm still not convinced that Ness is town. I haven't forgotten that he was the one pushing the Evan lynch (although I also voted for him so I don't have much footing) and I'm confused why he didn't say any of this earlier.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think frankly that I'm not convinced that you're JoAT like you claim. I could be wrong.

ON THE NOTE OF THE ABOVE QUOTE: ARON LITERALLY WAS 100% WITH ME ON EVAN's LYNCH AND HASN'T SAID I'VE BEEN SCUM THIS ENTIRE GAME.
Frankly? I'm hella confused. you've been dodgy as hell and are really starting to get on my scumreads. Zendel's slackening off but only due to his relatively slowed rate of posts which hasn't allowed me to keep tabs on him. I've played the whole damn game and I still feel like our last lynch is a shot in the dark at best.
Because I'm completely lost, man. I have no clue what's going on. I got behind on reading the post pretty early on and now I'm paying for it.
Lol says i'm scum yet says "Because i'm completely lost" :(

Seriously though this implies to me that he had no reasoning to be scumreading me at the time.
I would like to point out that Cleb has been voting Ness for almost a day and not a single person has hopped on it yet. you'd think if Ness was town maf would just hop on it and finish the game :thinking:
^^Aron would have in 0 possible chance had come up with this if KermitTea hadn't mentioned the idea 3 posts before him.
oh **** I forgot this was still going on

who's our vote, do we have it locked down yet?
^^This in particular suggests to me that Aron was being nothing more than a dirty sheep and didn't have any thoughts of his own. Clearly, if he thought I was so scummy then why didn't he vote me instead? If he truly thought I was scum over xCleb, he would have voted me instead of sheeping with everyone else.
We don't have more time. not casting my vote until the last minute though in case something happens

- - - Post Merge - - -

not that it matters we're about to hit majority without me
Andddd this implies that he wanted to see if by any chance the wagon would swing towards anyone other then xCleb.

Aronthaer is a filthy little scumball and I would like to see his lynch. Although, this does bring up the idea that Jacob and Aron are not scum together, but I think it is also possible that Jacob is pulling the classic "I think x is scummy, but I would prefer x to be lynched".

tldr: I believe the scumteam right now is Tina, Aron OR Jacob. If we're dealing with a 4 scum team, then I think that the last scum has to be either Byngo or Zendel, and I would lean towards Zendel.

I felt like Jacob was above-all-be-all scum earlier, but after reading his ISO I feel as if he isn't as 100% guaranteed as I thought he was earlier.

The way I see it, Jacob and Aron can't both be scum, but at least one of them is. I am leaning more towards Aron at the moment, my vote is going to him today.

if aron flips town in all of this then i'm going to be really upset

meh i don't think aronthaer would claim the way that he did if he was mafia

he just dgaf-claimed and i don't think anyone was even voting him

meh i don't think aronthaer would claim the way that he did if he was mafia

he just dgaf-claimed and i don't think anyone was even voting him

I'm really confused in all of this

so who do you think we should lynch right now, your judgement I think is probably the best right now and I'm willing to switch my vote over to either Jacob or Tina.

jacob is still best lynch, zendel is next. he glossed over my main point on him: he should think there's 2 mafia rn.

chick was not killed out of fear. chick was not killed because of their reads. chick was killed because mafia thought they'd be cleared. the only reason they'd think this is if there was only 2 mafia. literally what other reason in hell is there

this means zendel is 99% NOT a killing role to jacob. but jacobs acting like it's still a possibility

and jacob scumreads ness lmao why would cleb, who was technically useless without KP and with everyone already claimed, bus a different mafia member and risk people listening to him

besides that ness has been really towny as of late, if he's mafia i would be fine losing to him

- - - Post Merge - - -

is tina gonna choose not to vote on another mylo/lylo?

oh f### me

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait no we're okay. majority doesn't count halfway through the day.

I thought I might have just screwed up there

We are, right?

Alive voters are

Zendel - Voted Aronthaer
Jacob - Voted Aronthaer
Ness - Voted Aronthaer
Byngo - No vote
Aronthaer - No vote
oath2order - Voted Aronthaer
Tina - No vote

4 of 7. That's majority. 57.1%.

We are, right?

Alive voters are

Zendel - Voted Aronthaer
Jacob - Voted Aronthaer
Ness - Voted Aronthaer
Byngo - No vote
Aronthaer - No vote
oath2order - Voted Aronthaer
Tina - No vote

4 of 7. That's majority. 57.1%.

No, we're fine. Majority rule only works during the first half of day 1, day doesn't end automatically.

Either way though, it's not as if we're gonna be able to switch a vote

Oh

well you're online, so...doesn't that prevent majority?

I'm pretty sure that you and Byngo are town, so I would expect Byngo to come on and possible vote someone

@byngo
Can I be completely honest I don't know how oaths role works
if what i know is correct he targets kermit, whatever happens to kermit happens to spmeone else? Does that apply to mafia kills or just power roles?

ive read through multiple descriptions of the lightning rod, all of them make it sound like the lightning rod attracts any action

no whatever happened to karen should've happened to oath, unless he's lying (don't think so) he was roleblocked or a manpulative role messed with his action

Yeah, with Byngo here and if Oath unvotes then mine, Byngo and Oath's vote can equal 3.

Majority can still be prevented and we can swap votes.

Back