• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

can we just lynch aron

he was trying to push Ness for lynch in the same half-assed way that Cleb did.

come on now.

it's obvious

Yes, I can see him as scum. I have a pet theory right now that there is group of 3 scum based off clues the hosts have given us and it would make sense balance wise to have xCleb (most experienced) Jacob (semi-experienced) and Aron (least experienced) as a scumteam. Instead of Aron I could see Zendel as scum (or a fourth), but I find this less likely because Zendel's posts seem like his normal emotional town self (No offense Zendel but you are much calmer as mafia)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok lets relax with the omgus
I was just saying its possible

"just saying its possible"

Yet you want me lynched

Aron is the person who I'm voting for today. :)

I'll be home around 8PM GMT, had to drive somebody to University and I got lost on the highway home. Lmao!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really concerned with the lack of y'all voting.

Omg, Oath that's what I'm doing right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I can see him as scum. I have a pet theory right now that there is group of 3 scum based off clues the hosts have given us and it would make sense balance wise to have xCleb (most experienced) Jacob (semi-experienced) and Aron (least experienced) as a scumteam. Instead of Aron I could see Zendel as scum (or a fourth), but I find this less likely because Zendel's posts seem like his normal emotional town self (No offense Zendel but you are much calmer as mafia)

- - - Post Merge - - -

"just saying its possible"

Yet you want me lynched

I'm fully aware of what I say and do as scum, I can't be calm because you guys don't let me when I'm town. :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who are the three other ghosties haunting this page?

HERE I AM! (I'm in a good mood, yay!)

If Ness is town and is actually town reading for the right reasons like no other would then I would be super happy.

Someone can actually read me, yay!

If Ness is town and is actually town reading for the right reasons like no other would then I would be super happy.

Someone can actually read me, yay!

Au contraire, I still think you're scum. Some of your posts just remind me of how you usually play as town. You're on the backburner right now, I think others are scummier compared to you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But, then again, this post that Zendel made above once again makes me conflicted on whether he is town or scum.

Au contraire, I still think you're scum. Some of your posts just remind me of how you usually play as town. You're on the backburner right now, I think others are scummier compared to you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But, then again, this post that Zendel made above once again makes me conflicted on whether he is town or scum.

Awwwweeee....:(

Just curious, what do you think about Jacob at the moment?

I'm confused by him and I haven't formed much of an opinion yet but I don't sus Oath anymore so I think Jacob might actually scum.

I didn't like his response to my opinion on him as a player because my post was based around skill and balancing which he saw as me sheeping scum on him. I didn't say I sussed or scum read him or anything and my thoughts were more of a NTS sort of thing whihc was based around tbe posts that were made around that time, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can someone summarise the situation, I'm on my mobile and I haven't got a chance to do it properly yet.

It would help a lot because my thoughts kinda remain the same since I had my last period of actual reasonable activity.
:/

- - - Post Merge - - -

WTF = whihc?

WHICH

im still on the fence over wether there's 3 or 2 scum left, but if 3 r left, Aron is probs scum cuz they've had ample time to maj Aron since oath voted

also i was reading through clebs post last night and i came across something that made me realize i was probably naive to believe jacobs town rb'er claim. ill bring it up

unfortunately, Cleb will be roleblocked

I love how Heyden is just assuming a role blocker exists like this. I'd love to know his train of thought making such an assumption, since if it turns out I'm not role blocked, that's going to reflect very poorly on him.

If a scum blocker exists, then sure, I'm probably of little worth now. I just don't understand why Heyden is so adamant about me definitely getting blocked Tonight.

it's not a lot but imo it's telling. i detect a slight annoyed tone in this post, which leads me to believe that he's probs annoyed because hayden correctly assumed a scum rb'er exists

lowkey expecting to be accused of sheeting by jacob

- - - Post Merge - - -

o also jaocb I have a question for u. do u think maf has a redirector, or a similar role that can manipulate actions?

I'm not done with my reads post yet, but from what I have gathered Jacob has done things this game that contridict how he usually plays as town. I suggest you wait on lynching Aron because I feel like Jacob is scummier at the moment.

Do not get me wrong, I want an Aron lynch, I would also like a Jacob lynch. However, from Jacob's recent posts implies that they are would not be scum together.

This wording is very weird right?

o also jaocb I have a question for u. do u think maf has a redirector, or a similar role that can manipulate actions?

if theres 2 mafia left probably not
but if theres 3 mafia left maybe

toad said maf kp was determined from maf roles and theres been 2 deaths last night

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not done with my reads post yet, but from what I have gathered Jacob has done things this game that contridict how he usually plays as town. I suggest you wait on lynching Aron because I feel like Jacob is scummier at the moment.

oh yay meta

- - - Post Merge - - -

how could that go wrong

Hey guys, I'm not gonna be around much until EoD :/ Not sure how I feel about a Jacob lynch but I'm definitely not confident about it

Hey guys, I'm not gonna be around much until EoD :/ Not sure how I feel about a Jacob lynch but I'm definitely not confident about it

You are a scumlord

You LITERALLY had me as your top scumread last day phase, yet now you think it is okay to be lynching Jacob instead of me? What happened to you saying you're getting "hella suspicious of me"?

Back